RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Getting it off my chest.

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » SuperBeast's Inferno

Getting it off my chest.
SuperBeast
Demon King/Sushi Lover/Smoker

Species: Hybrid
Profession: Professional Asshole.

Sanzo, I'm sorry but I need to say this, you wanna get pissed at me, fine. But I need to say this.

We all know that Stardust has passed away, and it's extremely unfortunate. Death makes people act in many ways. But when I get a call from a good friend of mine who's at the brink of tears, over how someone can belittle someone's existence down to a movie showing on a TV channel, makes me angry.

Sanzo posted a topic, and some of you responded, but the reason for it was Deadeye and her friends essentially downplaying Stardust's death about a fucking airing.

I'm really not trying to start a fight here. I've been very muzzled about what Deadeye says and does.

But she needs to apologize to ALL of us for making Stardust's death about her airings and her dresses. This was a real person, and someone most of us would consider a friend here, and I am extremely appalled at how she has responded to his passing.

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:11 pm
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Species: Human
Profession: Queer

I didn't notice the meaning of that topic. I just remember having problems with life and work and only few people would listen or support me.

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:57 pm
GenjoSanzo
Coffee addict

It's ok, I did not want to make it obvious. Besides, I know people not being supportive is something everyone has experienced before.

Either way, Deadeye and other involved with their insensitivity need to apologize. I don't know in what world an airing is more important than a person's life.
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:00 am
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

I agree it is hurtful. That's the simple truth
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:25 am
Kisara
Convention seeker

GenjoSanzo wrote:

Either way, Deadeye and other involved with their insensitivity need to apologize. I don't know in what world an airing is more important than a person's life.

Thank you for mentioning this

Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:36 am
Last Quincy
Kombatant

Please remove those insensitive comments. It is very disrespectful. Those of us that knew Stardust from another old Yu-gi-oh forum knew him to be a kind, shy and helpful soul. Let's honor him the right way.
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:35 am
GenjoSanzo
Coffee addict

Last Quincy wrote:
Please remove those insensitive comments. It is very disrespectful. Those of us that knew Stardust from another old Yu-gi-oh forum knew him to be a kind, shy and helpful soul. Let's honor him the right way.

I just woke up, so my brain isn't fully awake right now so forgive me if I overstep.

But I think this is a good idea, Quincy, and I think we should do it in a way that Stardust would have liked. I did not know him very well, but to those who did, do you know what he might have liked? Was there an artist on deviant art that he was a fan of, and maybe we can commission a memorial art for him? I'd be very happy to donate to a commission. Or do you think a separate memorial topic sharing good memories and thoughts of him would be enough?

Just throwing ideas out there, so again sorry if I'm out of line.
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:00 am
Tetsu
Kombatant

That's very kind to suggest a proper tribute. He doesn't talk much but I remembered he had an interest for Funko Pop and conventions as well as card collecting. I am also worried about his parents because I am not sure if he had siblings.
Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:46 pm
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

He was such a nice guy here. I was hoping for better news
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:03 pm
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

I apologize for being lazy. My house currently doesn't have air conditioning and since it is the hot summer weather going anywhere near the computer makes everything more difficult for me. I thought that since Stardust was part of this community and so many people were wondering then I wanted to let everyone know. Had I just emailed everyone individually this could have been avoided so I am sorry.

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:17 am
SuperBeast
Demon King/Sushi Lover/Smoker

Species: Hybrid
Profession: Professional Asshole.

Thank you for getting rid of those comments. Deadeye still should apologize for the insensitivity, in my opinion.

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:24 am
Kisara
Convention seeker

Thank you

Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:44 am
Jennifer
Kombatant

Profession: Restaurant Supervisor

I haven't seen the comments but thank you for deleting them. I'm not surprised Deadeye on what insensitive things she says anymore smh

Last edited by Jennifer on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:14 pm
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

Thanks for removing those disgusting posts
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:56 am
RD Archfiend
Kombatant

Species: Duel Monster Spirit

Glad I never saw anything
Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:22 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » SuperBeast's Inferno All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: