RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Don't you hate it...

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » SuperBeast's Inferno

Don't you hate it...
GenjoSanzo
Coffee addict

Species: Human

...When you're telling someone about your problems because you need to have someone to talk to, then that person somehow make your problem all about them?

Or when something bad and hurtful happens, and all that other person is concerned about is commandeering that hurt so that they get that attention?
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:58 am
SuperBeast
Demon King/Sushi Lover/Smoker

Species: Hybrid
Profession: Professional Asshole.

I know exactly what you mean. I hate when something awful happens, and someone else has to make it all about them. Like what kind of narcissistic asshole would do that? Like that is some soulless shit, and it just proves you care about no one but yourself, no matter how they word it. Their actions speak for them. Ridiculous.

Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:04 pm
Kisara
Convention seeker

You have to be careful who you trust when you talk to about your problems so they don't make you feel worse.

Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:22 pm
Andy
Kombatant

It is difficult to find someone you can trust to listen and support you genuinely. I know if I am angry at something if I talk to the wrong person it gets worse
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:27 am
Tetsu
Kombatant

Remember the next time that person needs someone supportive to talk to and treat them the same that they've treates you.
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:54 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:33 pm
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Profession: Queer

Happens to me a lot. If you can't rely on them to be there for you then that shows who you can trust.

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:54 pm
Jennifer
Kombatant

Profession: Restaurant Supervisor

That's why the only person I talk to about my problems to is my boyfriend he understands what I go through. Hate to say it but you can't even talk to your family about your problems
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:26 pm
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

Jennifer wrote:
That's why the only person I talk to about my problems to is my boyfriend he understands what I go through. Hate to say it but you can't even talk to your family about your problems

I know certain people in my family that if I tell them my problems they will flat out say it that I am wrong and make me feel worse.
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:52 am
Jennifer
Kombatant

Profession: Restaurant Supervisor

Gin wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

I know certain people in my family that if I tell them my problems they will flat out say it that I am wrong and make me feel worse.

Smh that's sad. On top of that they will tell their friends your problems and then everybody would know your business and problems
Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:18 am
RD Archfiend
Kombatant

Species: Duel Monster Spirit

I have the same in my family too. The truth is that life is not always full of dancing rainbows and cheerful songs. There are hardships and bad times. Everyone needs just one person they can truly rely on
Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:22 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:01 pm
Tetsu
Kombatant

A few of those people exist in my family too sadly enough and probably most other
Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:50 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » SuperBeast's Inferno All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: