RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Resident Evil 8

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » SuperBeast's Inferno

Resident Evil 8
Jennifer
Kombatant

Species: Human
Profession: Restaurant Supervisor

Anybody played or beat the game yet? I'm watching the walk through on YouTube and House Benevinto is the scariest part in the game. That fucking giant baby gave me nightmares the first time I seen it
Tue May 11, 2021 4:02 pm
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

I haven't had the courage to do so but I wonder how was that famous vampire lady's role in the game
Wed May 12, 2021 1:02 am
Jennifer
Kombatant

Gin wrote:
I haven't had the courage to do so but I wonder how was that famous vampire lady's role in the game

Well let's just say, her role in the game is only 1 hour. People really thought she was the main boss
Wed May 12, 2021 2:25 am
Andy
Kombatant

If the game is scaring people then it is doing a good job
Wed May 12, 2021 4:15 pm
Kisara
Convention seeker

I would probably be too scared to play that game

Thu May 13, 2021 3:56 am
Arcadia Demon
Kombatant

Just watched the final boss fight. Reminds me a bit if D'Vorah.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sypLUKuA4Uc
Thu May 13, 2021 3:46 pm
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Fri May 14, 2021 12:53 am
Tetsu
Kombatant

Glad there are still good games being released for the ps4
Fri May 14, 2021 7:35 pm
Mad Cat
Death

Species: Human?

it took me 11 hours first time, but yeah i did, and oh my goodness the only part of this had me breathing hard and scared was when the 2 meter long fetus starts chasing you around the basement while everything was dark, the rest was meh, this game was actually super ez compared to resident evil 7, like after the first play through i unlocked a infinite ammo hand gun and then an assault rifle, second play through was even more super ez, call me old fashion or whatever but i remember that in the old resident evil games (namely the first trilogy and code veronica) there was a challenge on all of them to unlocked them, nonetheless this game's story had a jaw dropping reveal and it pretty much answered my question on to why spencer wanted immortality and to make a new world. this game is ez but its one the best games i have ever played this year. and yes i would have spank lady alcina dimitrescu's ass and run away with a fullfilled smile on my face XD

Sat May 15, 2021 4:21 pm
Jennifer
Kombatant

Mad Cat wrote:
it took me 11 hours first time, but yeah i did, and oh my goodness the only part of this had me breathing hard and scared was when the 2 meter long fetus starts chasing you around the basement while everything was dark, the rest was meh, this game was actually super ez compared to resident evil 7, like after the first play through i unlocked a infinite ammo hand gun and then an assault rifle, second play through was even more super ez, call me old fashion or whatever but i remember that in the old resident evil games (namely the first trilogy and code veronica) there was a challenge on all of them to unlocked them, nonetheless this game's story had a jaw dropping reveal and it pretty much answered my question on to why spencer wanted immortality and to make a new world. this game is ez but its one the best games i have ever played this year. and yes i would have spank lady alcina dimitrescu's ass and run away with a fullfilled smile on my face XD

Crap scared the hell out of me I couldn't even finish playing that scene with the baby I had to stop lol. And of course I had nightmares about it I was even scared to go to my bathroom that night because I'm thinking that shit was in my hallway lol. Scene reminds me of PT and Outlast. You know the scary thing is Ethan been dead for three years prior to Resident Evil Village so basically he was a walking bow/corpse and the mold was only thing that was keeping him alive it's sad he sacrificed himself and that he is one of my favorite protagonists in RE. I wonder if his daughter going to be the main character in RE9
Wed May 19, 2021 1:00 am
James
Master chef and slaughterer of pokemons

Funny thing is that this game would scare more people than all the mortal kombat games combined

To denounce the evils of truth and love
To extend our reach to the stars above
Fri May 21, 2021 12:31 am
Mad Cat
Death

Species: Human?

Jennifer wrote:
Mad Cat wrote:

Crap scared the hell out of me I couldn't even finish playing that scene with the baby I had to stop lol. And of course I had nightmares about it I was even scared to go to my bathroom that night because I'm thinking that shit was in my hallway lol. Scene reminds me of PT and Outlast. You know the scary thing is Ethan been dead for three years prior to Resident Evil Village so basically he was a walking bow/corpse and the mold was only thing that was keeping him alive it's sad he sacrificed himself and that he is one of my favorite protagonists in RE. I wonder if his daughter going to be the main character in RE9

well considering that they cut out ada from making an appearance , i would think that they are preparing a game in wich is all female characters, im ok with this since chris and leon have been on almost every game and they need a break with that, and yes ethan been a mold zombie was weird but was even more weird was his wife knowing and having a child with him lol.

Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:01 am
Jennifer
Kombatant

Mad Cat wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Mad Cat wrote:

well considering that they cut out ada from making an appearance , i would think that they are preparing a game in wich is all female characters, im ok with this since chris and leon have been on almost every game and they need a break with that, and yes ethan been a mold zombie was weird but was even more weird was his wife knowing and having a child with him lol.

As much as I love Chris and Leon I have to agree they do need a break I wouldn't mind seeing the ladies getting more time to shine. Mia was crazy for that lol she should have told him the truth
Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:43 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » SuperBeast's Inferno All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: