October is Hsien-Ko Month!
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Raven wrote:
Hope you are feeling better and we haven't had an airing in awhile

Much, thanks - I just need to keep an eye on my parents, since they've come down as well. Again, I may have picked it up from my dad, when I had to call at their house to run that errand for him.

And, I know! I hope I get news soon - but with us in the third-to-last month of the year... could it be a sign...?

Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:49 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

hahaha! I was watching one of those crime shows on TV... and they don't show the culprits' faces on TV, but some cops were after a shoplifter who apparently is a dead ringer for Super Mario! The narrator even said "Mario isn't feeling so super", when the cops caught up with him! LOL

Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:02 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

And good news for the Norad fans, I can tell you that site is back up now. I have told dad about this, since he promised to fix my lap-top if the Norad is still down by Christmas Eve.

As I previously mentioned, tradition states Santa won't come if you're awake - so if the beloved Norad website is down, how will we know when to go to sleep?? Just remember to leave him some form of non-alcoholic beverage, if not the classic milk then maybe he'd prefer fruit juice or a bottle of Lucozade - I never liked my parents leaving him a glass of SHERRY every year, because that might mess things up for his worldwide journey -_-

I unfortunately know a few peeps on the Naughty List, including how one of my neighbours is allowing his puppy to dog foul on mine and several other lawns on my street (and I'm not the only one to complain!); as well as Donut Lord being an asshole to my family, and I've had a few recent Cherokee alerts - ohhh, I think Santa will need to prepare lots of coal...

But as always, I will enforce Ibuki's Law as and where needed, if not to get more peeps on the Nice List I know I will be high up on it 0:-)

Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:36 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

It is hard to fall asleep when Santa is there
Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:23 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Biyomon wrote:
It is hard to fall asleep when Santa is there

LOL that's true! But I trust you're familiar with the classic stories, and all?

Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:49 pm
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Gracia wrote:
hahaha! I was watching one of those crime shows on TV... and they don't show the culprits' faces on TV, but some cops were after a shoplifter who apparently is a dead ringer for Super Mario! The narrator even said "Mario isn't feeling so super", when the cops caught up with him! LOL

Now that's a good comment p Happy
Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:35 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Neo Senshi wrote:
Gracia wrote:

Now that's a good comment p Happy

Well it was expected Laughing And I know Lemmy and Wizzard would be keen, to hear about it?

And yes, I realise we are currently in the NES War anniversary, so everyone please show respect at this delicate time...

Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:00 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Sorry to let you know guys, but Gran went to a closed casket funeral today - so you know what that means! I think I'll let our favourite crazed military dictator do the honours, again for little Yoshimoto...

But we have more treats for the CastleVania fans, as I picked up Super CastleVania 4 today. I saw it when I picked up Mega Man X yesterday, and with it still being Hsien-Ko Month I knew I'd have to get it!

I know Soma Cruz was a CastleVania fan (as his name implies!), I must say I'm intrigued as to what got him into the series...

Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:16 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: