September is Balrog Bashing Month!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

September is Balrog Bashing Month!
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

There could be changes with the Queen gone. The others aren't as well known or liked
Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:16 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Gin wrote:
There could be changes with the Queen gone. The others aren't as well known or liked

My biggest question on that is, who will take over with the Remembrance Sunday memorials at the cenotaph?

And I am aware of Ken, Blanka, E Honda and Dhalsim being confirmed for Street Fighter 6. We all know I will wear my Ken badges and my Chun Li one for the airings, but yes I will wear the Blanka, E Honda and Dhalsim ones too.

I cannot guarantee, though, if any of them will get a mention for the Street Fighter mandate - it all depends on what I snap up in my special month. I would love to get a Blanka Chan, though...

But "Of COURSE!", there is but one thing which would guarantee their mention! Let's hope it happens, right?

Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:15 pm
Alexis
Kombatant

Species: Human

So many people all over the world and mourning. This is so sad
Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:48 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Alexis wrote:
So many people all over the world and mourning. This is so sad

Very sad indeed. Who else here is a royal-watcher?

But for anyone who is interested, you can even get used wristbands (i.e. for seeing the Queen lying in state) on EBay - people are selling them, and the prices/bids are reaching four-figure sums!

If you ask me... then rather than the seller keeping the money for themselves, how about donating it to the Royal Family?

Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:27 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

There where never be a royal as great as the queen. It is very sad to watch the funeral services on tv
Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:40 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
There where never be a royal as great as the queen. It is very sad to watch the funeral services on tv

I know, again I met her in fact not too long before, well, my 'Deadeye' pseudonym was established. I was just watching the final few minutes of her lying in state, before they close ready for the funeral...

Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:37 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Princess Deadeye is our true Royal
Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:19 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
Princess Deadeye is our true Royal

Bless your heart, Lemmy 0:-)

Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:21 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Long live princess Deadeye
Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:17 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:16 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Long live our princess Hug
Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:50 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Awww, you guys Happy

Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:11 am
Piplup
Kombatant

Piplup
Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:31 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Oh, just so everyone knows... my new Dhalsim badge and new copy of Tekken Tag Tournament are due at the latest by September 28, the day of the first half of Resident Evil 3. Cue the comments, I know LOL

I also plan to do my next round of grocery shopping on the Resident Evil 2 day September 29, which may I remind you was also Grandpa Ken's birthday. The shops are really beginning on their Christmas and Halloween stock, so I've certainly had a good spending spree - including the Mario bath products (particularly Yoshi bubble bath, and Yoshi egg bath bombs), which one supermarket is selling for their Christmas bath products range.

I did consider only giving my trick-or-treaters Addams Family candy if airings are imminent on or after Halloween, otherwise they'd just get any other spooky-themed candy and I keep the Addams Family candy for myself... but I think we'll let them have both. Whether or not I have airings will thus determine which candy goes on top of the bowl!

Now, I know what you're thinking! With Hsien-Ko Month just around the corner, yes I do have a few supernatural-themed games which still need a little work on them, so come October 1 (the day of the second half of Resident Evil 3!) yes I will prioritise preparation of those. Again, my family firmly believes in the supernatural theme of Halloween (mom even said herself, "It's the time of year for CastleVania!", when I bought Super CastleVania 4 over the Halloween weekend last year)... so there you go!

Should I have airings in Hsien-Ko Month, yes I will include a few supernatural-themed games among my achievements. We shall see...

Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:37 am
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:06 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

I can also tell you, Tekken Tag Tournament arrived this morning and yes it works fine. As promised, yes I main Angel and with Nina as my tag partner - I like the nice blue ensemble I picked for Nina, by the way.

Apologies to Mod Soul, about my not messaging you about getting all of those Final Fantasy games and those Tekken ones for my recent airing celebration. Again, I remember you said you were a Balrog fan because you like strong black men - hence my suggesting about Barrett, from Final Fantasy 7; but of course, you are very aware of Street Fighter X Tekken and even feel betrayed by it.

And of course, my completing Death By Degrees (the Tekken spinoff starring Nina) for my 2020 Santa Claude visit officially redeems Nina, Yoshimitsu et al for being in Street Fighter X Tekken... thereby adding to me playing more of the classic Tekken games. I picked up Tekken 3 purely by chance over the summer, when my dad took me into town to find out how to unfreeze my Nintendo Switch - and at that same time, I even picked up the Shirt of Chivalry for my recent airing celebration.

During my airing celebration, I snapped up Tekken 2 along with Final Fantasy Anthology, 7 and 9 and the published strategy guide for 9 on my fortnightly grocery shopping; and then Tekken 4 and Tekken Tag Tournament (which I bought, along with Final Fantasy X, X2 and the guides for them) on my last-minute jaunt, before the final countdown to the second airing - but Tekken Tag Tournament didn't work, hence my EBaying for it along with the new Dhalsim badge.

I actually had Death By Degrees for my 2019 Santa Claude visit, when the events resulting in my creating Ibuki's Law made me too sick to go birthday shopping that year - so for that very special reason, I overall main Nina, i.e. to represent her role in my strong festive views. Bonus points for her Princess Zelda costume, in the WiiU version of Tekken Tag Tournament 2!

But if Angel is playable, then she's top choice because of her white Greek dress, and she too earns bonus points for her own Princess Zelda costume; and I have also made concessions for Zafina, because her sartorial splendour screams "Airing dress!" - and of course both characters are on the 'redemption' list (in Street Fighter X Tekken, Rufus -of all people- dresses as Angel for his swap costume, and Juri dresses as Zafina for hers).

Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:06 am
Mew
Mew

Mew

Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:09 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

I may have some good-ish news about the dog fouling problem. Apparently, my local council is clamping down on dog fouling altogether - taking forensic swabs and everything.

One of my neighbours thinks, that the suspicious water van which has been on my street for over a week might actually be the cops! You know, like working undercover to keep an eye on the dog foulers?

Mom is happy that the dog fouling has stopped (I hope...)... but if it resumes again, then yes she and dad will continue giving the council a heads-up...

Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:22 pm
Mew
Mew

Mew

Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:45 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: