Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:53 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

White Knight wrote:
It is all thanks to our princess!

Absolutely! If I didn't stand up for what is right, including to speak out against certain hate crime names out there... then who will, no?

Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:08 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:07 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

my Count Dracula plushie arrived today! I will take him to my parents' house tomorrow, and put him in the attic with the rest of our Halloween decorations - including, of course, the Alucard plushie which Roy sold me the other month.

I probably would have taken him today... but mom is having one of the neighbours over, so they can start discussing plans for the coronation street party. I thought she'd start the discussions in like early-mid Airing Month, but the earlier the better - and at the end of Airing Month, my parents are going on a break to Poland, for dad's birthday 0:-)

Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:54 pm
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Species: Human
Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

The Team could still be around and the lack of activity could mean that they've moved on with their lives or have a lack of content to post. Don't let your guard down for anything or you can get hurt

Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:44 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Zane wrote:
The Team could still be around and the lack of activity could mean that they've moved on with their lives or have a lack of content to post. Don't let your guard down for anything or you can get hurt

Thank you for your concern Zane. I have been alert, believe me - it's just the signs as of late, y'know?

Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:41 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Definitely time to celebrate
Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:06 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Biyomon wrote:
Definitely time to celebrate

Zane does have a point, hell with Europe's smash hit Cherokee being our Jay-protecting anthem... when I created the Street Fighter baby rule, i.e. in a snap decision when my cat Mel required the Rainbow Bridge airing security, I named his successor Thunder (after T Hawk, who in the movie is revealed to be of the Cherokee tribe) yes for our anthem!

But again, the signs strongly indicate victory. If the anti-Jay group was still on the prowl, we'd all be singing Cherokee over and over by now!

Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:24 pm
Jaden
Kombatant

I want to hear that beautiful Cherokee song

Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:27 pm
Mew
Mew

Mew

Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:28 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Jaden wrote:
I want to hear that beautiful Cherokee song

Well, here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvBmSTLn7A0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQHEZDVbOdc

-This is a live performance of the song, for their Final Countdown 30th Anniversary show. I had the live-recording album, for my last Christmas with my cat Raul

When... we fell under the hate group's radar, I played Cherokee in an immediate instinctive, vengeful response - it was the first thing I could think of, yes because of T Hawk revealing himself to be of the Cherokee tribe in the movie; as well as it being about a Native American tribe as real and genuine as Jay himself. And of course, good old Roy played it for me as well - as well as simply to make me feel better and all, he and other real life connections know, that I am setting my usual better example.

I did consider the name 'Cherokee' for little Thunder, but after much thought I liked 'Thunder' better - in fact, he's the purrfect doppelganger of a cartoon kitty also named Thunder Laughing Cute Cat

Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:37 am
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

This is a good March for you Happy
Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:07 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Green Ninja wrote:
This is a good March for you Happy

You're telling me - they used a Tetris-based remix of The Final Countdown, for the Tetris trailer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oknmWhWi1E

I dunno if I'd watch Tetris when it arrives on Netflix, though maybe if it comes on Sky, I might have it on TV like while I do my chores? But I realise, that my friends might start twisting my arm to play a bit of Tetris - well, I do have a ROM of Tetris 2 on my laptop, so will that do?

Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:40 am
Alexis
Kombatant

Cherokee is a beautiful song
Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:35 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Alexis wrote:
Cherokee is a beautiful song

It certainly is! I particularly had to sing it a few times when I was 32, including while we looked after little Raul - so what luck about getting that Final Countdown 30th Anniversary show album, while looking after my cat right?

Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:47 pm
Mew
Mew

Mew

Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:03 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

I had to get a new climbing frame for my cats on Saturday, oh my stars they love it!

After that, I opted to go shopping in town... and I did get quite a decent haul. Those lucky-dip Marvel Comics ink stampers I bought were cute - they even let me take the box for them, which meant I had a gold Groot stamper for free Happy ...Reminds me of those Street Fighter pint-size Funkos I bought, with a 'free' Akuma in the box...

But I was also very proud to buy good old Secret of Mana, so that's good news for the Square-Enix players among you Happy I have named my hero Raul, the girl Julia and the sprite Chapa (as in Damian Chapa, the Ken actor from the Street Fighter movie) - so for the 'choose funny names, to get interesting dialogue' fans among you, expect something a little inevitable, when the hero comforts the girl near the end of the game...

Now, in case anyone suggests buying another Tetris game, or perhaps eBaying for one, in light of The Final Countdown being used in the Tetris trailer... I may add Magical Tetris Challenge to my Christmas/birthday list? I chose that one in particular, because Capcom made it Happy

Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:02 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

Congratulations on your haul
Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:08 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Thank you, Miss Biyomon ^_^

I still need to review a few cheat codes for Secret of Mana, so I know where we're at ready for when it's time. For one thing, through weapon forgery you can get a claw just like Vega - so I've certainly taken advantage of cheating for this LOL

And for any Gauntlet players, there are finally cheats to get infinite potions, on the GameCube version of Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (which I have) - but as an added bonus, the cheats will extend the attack range of all potions regardless of character colour (red = fire potion, yellow = light potion, green = poison cloud potion, blue = lightning potion). This is good news, especially when hunting the red Death and black Death - as in all Gauntlet games, Death will drain you, and can only be defeated with a potion (or in the case of Seven Sorrows, a Mana Blast attack); however in this game and in Gauntlet Legends, equipping an anti-Death halo will reverse the effects, and allow YOU to drain HIM of health (red Death) or experience (black Death)!

Black Deaths are obviously good for leveling-up, so yes I will hunt those down until I reach level 99 - so I might make frequent revisits to the Haunted Cemetery level, where you first encounter a black Death and, yes, can stock up on crystals to unlock more of the areas. My favourite Death warning is "Do not touch the tongue unless you are an angel", alerting you to a black Death near the start of the level Your Worst Nightmare.

As for who I will play as, well I did previously main the yellow Valkyrie, but I'm switching to a green Medusa (Medusa being the special animal form, for the Sorceress) - the point of a Vega fan playing as a Medusa is one thing, and of course I usually play as female characters... but I was up testing it into the early hours of St Patrick's Day, so I felt I ought to pick a green character.

If I were to play as a male character, I think I'd be the green Jester. Not only does he (and of course his animal form, the Hyena) shoot a Sonic Boom attack... my family and I have another celebrity friend, a comedian who once worked as a jester at one of the theme parks over here. And his jester attire closely resembled that of the green Jester, in Gauntlet: Dark Legacy!

Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:51 am
Raven
Kombatant

Congratulations
Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:32 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: