Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

June is Bully Koopa Month!
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

June is Bully Koopa Month, in honour of my initial efforts since I was forced to create the Rainbow Bridge airing security (itself, named after yet another Europe tune)!

As well as to create the Rainbow Bridge security and, yes, become a proud Koopa supporter, I felt the need for a fresh new airing celebration, to clear the lungs and avenge Dennis - but the pre-airing gaming achievement tradition also came to mind, so I felt it a sweet idea to act upon that, as tribute to Dennis.

My friends in town were very sympathetic to my concerns, and gladly sold me any Mario games and even other merchandise I chose. Two of these -plus a ROM- would go on to be achievements, for the airing celebration which initiated the Final Countdown Festival.

Mom was initially unsure, as I continued to mourn Dennis even after we watched Super Mario Bros. (which yes, we watched on the day of his funeral, so we said our own final goodbye that day) - but when I dropped the bombshell that he died on an airing day, she too was very sympathetic to my concerns. Agreeing that the "Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia" hate trend is very wicked, my family will gladly carry out the Rainbow Bridge security as and when needed - starting when we already had to in White Cape Month that year, right after the Final Countdown Festival!

But as the name implies, yes we can also use this as an anti-bullying month, to express our intolerance of such hate crime as, say, some of the things my enemies have called me.

It is unfortunately true, that Donut Lord has bullied me all his life -even when he was a newborn baby- and would not stop. Some of the names he called me would, today, get him done for hate crime; and I do realise two potential warning signs, that his evil was very real: his own role in the Mute Incident, and a shocking anti-me tirade three days before the Mute For Coal Incident (and oh boy, my dad sure handed Donut Lord's ass to him for THAT!) - a tirade which would get some people pestering him for an autograph!

But my family at last believes my innocence, in me VS Donut Lord fights when they took his side, and punished me, including one which was what instigated the NES War... after Donut Lord's evil became very real in fact in, ahem, 2020 and 2021. I hope he finally gets that damn car of his off of Gran's drive, so we never have to bother with him again...

And right before mom's blasphemy to Kylie, I was waiting for my cab home from shopping... when I overheard someone enforce the face mask laws to a maskless person, and the maskless person's response included to call the other person the r-word! As soon as the maskless person fucked off, I shouted "Spread the word to end the word!" in his direction!

Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:46 am
Piplup
Kombatant

Piplup
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:17 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

Hope this month will have airings too
Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:00 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Biyomon wrote:

I hope so too! Though indeed, my hopes are still primarily pinned on Santa Claude...

Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:09 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Biyomon wrote:

Crossing all my fingers and toes for more airings
Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:36 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

White Knight wrote:
Biyomon wrote:

Crossing all my fingers and toes for more airings

Ditto!

Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:37 am
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

Good luck!
Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:59 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

I hope youse don't mind me saying... but with all this talk about JP having a connection to M Bison, I saw a YouTube video, revealing he was a financial officer for our favourite crazed military dictator.

So how to involve him -even if minor- in my fics?? I've already theorised, that the harem girls (Bison's dancing girls seen in the movie) could have been the inspiration behind the Dolls; and that the guard watching over Dhalsim could be an early version of Fang, hence my interpreting the guard to be Fang.

Hmmm... perhaps if, say, the Narration were to get another revamp (no plans, though), then JP could show up via a video link, when Bison asks if the $20 billion is deposited in his Swiss bank? And of course, when Bison announces certain unfortunate... arrangements, with myself (be it in the Narration, or my own individual story)... then as well as a possible financial mention, should I have him as the best man or even as the doorman (whichever role he doesn't take, would naturally go to Sagat) - that is, because he too wields Psycho Power, just like Bison and myself...?

Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:51 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:31 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

I should have mentioned the other day... I have also finally dropped the bombshell to my parents, that my Cammy binge until Santa Claude comes to town is because of mom's blasphemy to Kylie. To be honest, I'm surprised it wasn't even obvious to them - why do you think that, among other things, I eBayed for a bootleg DVD and live-recording album of Kylie's 2015 Christmas concert (the one which mom defaced); as well as, during my recent airing celebration... to choose Super Street Fighter 2 (regular, and/or Turbo) on that multi-game Capcom cabinet, and to briefly play as Cammy (both immediately, and because unfortunately M Bison defeated me when I played as our dear Vega)?

But I did also mention, about the reason why mom's blasphemy necessitates Santa Claude visiting: because a Spanish Deadeye Month means we have to use Kylie's Christmas album, the very reason why Kylie hosted her Christmas concerts in the first place. So one can arguably see the logic, in our decision no?

Dad was, however, very keen when I mentioned another key point: that getting justice for Kylie will mean the debut, for all Santa Claude-exclusive material I have purrchased because of my kitty Jasmine. Whenever Santa Claude comes to town, and of course if Halloween falls during an airing celebration... then yes, I have designated certain material -yes, including certain Capcom merchandise- as 'exclusive' to this high honour, and my first such airings with them will mean their debut (just as any airings may mean a debut, for certain non-exclusive material). Cue the 'debutante ball' comments from us Vega fans, i.e. bearing in mind Vega is himself a blueblood (hence him hosting a masked ball or two, in Street Fighter II V) Vega

Well, when I had and named Jasmine... it dawned on me, that you may have certain expectations of me, including and especially for Santa Claude (be honest - hands up, those of you who did...) - so I beat you to the punch! It only feels right, don't you think - and yes, if possible I would certainly consider ornaments of the Disney Villains as well, and Jafar (the villain from Aladdin) would be among those on the 'exclusive' list.

Again, dad also agreed to me getting the record of Kylie's Christmas album, because I debuted (my CDs of) the album for my revenge on Carie - i.e. as that was over my family's first Christmas without Grandpa Ken. When we get that record, it too will debut when we get justice for Kylie.

Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:47 am
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

They talk a lot about antibullying but you still see it everywhere especially in the business world and politics
Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:14 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Gin wrote:
They talk a lot about antibullying but you still see it everywhere especially in the business world and politics

Maybe, and that is very sad - but indeed, whether or not merely as a start, I say to stand up against such hate crime as calling people the r-word.

Heck, when I was 16... mom had to complain to a high school principal, after some of the students at said high school bullied me at the bus stop to college: one of them kept kicking the bench to force me off of it, and so they could sit down and not let me sit there, as well as to call me two of the same hate crime names, which Donut Lord has called me. Mom thus videoed the students in question at the bus stop, and took the video to the principal - they never bullied me again, after that!

Oh, and did I forget to mention... that decades earlier, Grandpa Ken used to be vice principal at said high school? He too was obviously upset, at those kids bullying me!

Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:29 am
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:41 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

oh, the Shirt of Chivalry has been confirmed for next time! I'm getting a little stocked up on airing shirts, so were the Lego shop to order me any more, then obviously the vote has to go to Cammy - so I got my wish (along with a new Ryu shirt, which parodies I think the Pepsi logo)!

"Of COURSE!", I'd certainly look for more Street Fighter shirts among any official merchandise... and I may offer some of my Ryu shirts to my sister-in-law, because she is herself a Ryu main (apologies to those here who play online, though, but I doubt I can get her to fight you). But if I were to get more shirts from the Lego shop, well I suppose that's a major IF...

Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:44 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Congratulations on the shirt of chivalry
Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:54 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Mod Soul wrote:
Congratulations on the shirt of chivalry

Thank you Mod Soul :-)

Unfortunately, though... I will have to retract my offer, to give some of my airing shirts to my sister-in-law. I understand she wants to wash her hands of Donut Lord (he's the father of my niece, but he abandoned them when his evil began to become real) - but when mom and Gran confronted her today, about her being so horrible... she's gone so far as to now deny us access to my niece, just because we're Donut Lord's family (she won't even come up to my parents' house, because Donut Lord apparently lives about half a mile or so away - near one of the local colleges, it seems...); and was even rude to Gran. Needless to say, my dad (who is currently in France right now, so I hope he watches out for Jenny de Cerna!) is pissed and upset, when mom alerted him about the situation - and given the chance, I too would give her a piece of my mind!

Hmmm... if we were to involve my sister-in-law as a villain in my fics, then we shall call her Tango (I think that was like her handle, such as her username for the PS4?)... and yes, again bearing in mind she's a Ryu main, I suppose I can have her team up with Byron - maybe even have him share the Satsui no Hado with her? I know Ryu would be ashamed of her...

Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:56 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

And... I think I might need to go to Liverpool again! I can't tell if it's a chipping, or a filling come loose (I can't tell, from what I saw in the mirror...) - mom will check it out on Monday, she's having some 'me time' tomorrow, likely because of what happened today with Tango.

Whatever the case, yes I will take my Vega figure from Jay with me, to my appointment/s - there are pictures of Cammy, on the packaging for the figure; and remember, I have retired the Jay photo from public duty, it now only performs its duties in my apartment.

If indeed it's another chipped tooth... then I spoke too soon, in realising I would obviously have to tell Liverpool about my kitty Jasmine - that is, as she herself is from Liverpool, and having her meant that I myself had to join the lockdown pet boom. I can't guarantee, though, if Jasmine's breeders will come and visit me at the hospital LOL

Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:55 pm
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

I need to see the dentist about a filling that just came off too
Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:37 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Green Ninja wrote:
I need to see the dentist about a filling that just came off too

Hope you're okay, Green Ninja - and is your dentist a good one? 0:-)

Again, I can't tell whether it's a filling or a chipping. I'm actually at mom's now (I want to play a bit of Tekken Tag Tournament 2), so mom will check the tooth when she gets back later. She'll know if we need to go to Liverpool.

But in case the question arises, again if it's a yes on Liverpool... law permitting, I will again have to consider going there for my birthday shopping (or even my Christmas shopping). Remember, dad took me for my 33rd birthday, just before we had Yoshimoto - and the only reason I accepted dad's offer, was because of my surgery that year; I myself previously took the train to Liverpool, prior to my 2013 tooth surgery.

Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:05 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

update: I spoke to mom, she says it's nothing to worry about, not least as it's not causing me pain. But if it does give me shit, we'll make plans again...

Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:32 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: