RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Random Thoughts with SuperBeast June 2023

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » SuperBeast's Inferno

Random Thoughts with SuperBeast June 2023
SuperBeast
Demon King/Sushi Lover/Smoker

Species: Hybrid
Profession: Professional Asshole.

Glad to see the site isn't going anywhere.

My wife and I went to Texas Frightmare Weekend a few weeks ago. Like in the past, we got to meet some of our favorite actors and actresses. One of my favorite ones to meet was Keith David, the voice of Spawn from the HBO series, Mortal Kombat 11, and films like They Live, The Thing, and many others. One other favorite we were excited to meet was Andrew Divoff, who played the Djinn from Wishmaster 1 and 2. Wishmaster 3 and 4 don't exist to me.

Speaking of famous people, Sanzo gave me the okay to talk about this. There's a guy named Rico Constantino. He was a competitor on American Gladiators, and eventually became a pro wrestler for WWE, where he won two tag team championships. He's retired from the ring, and now works with Sanzo to a point that he is her buddy she sees every often. For privacy reasons, I will not reveal where they work. However, super nice dude.

12 hour shifts, and a side hustle are the reason I don't post much lately. I apologize for that. By the time I actually have time to relax, I don't wanna do much but lay on my couch and watch movies.

Hopefully everyone is safe. My hometown and surrounding areas are suffering from poor air quality due to wildfires. The sky is literally orange.

I haven't gotten a chance to pick up Street Fighter 6 yet. My bills come first. When I get my hands on it, I'll deep dive into it and give you guys a review.

Jay <---This guy still sucks. Can we get rid of this?

The more I encounter them, I hate drunk people even more. I hate the late crowd, where I have about 15 to 20 minutes left of my shift at the bar...

Drunk person: Heeey, I wanna sing a song.

Me: I got like 3 more singers, I'll try to squeeze you in, no promises.

Drunk person: Coooome on maaaan, I'll have the biggest crush on you if you can do it.

Me: Please don't. I'm married. What song you want?

Drunk person: I wanna sing Slut Me Out by NLE Choppa.

What the fuck happened to music? More so, what the fuck happened to hip-hop? The rappers I listened to growing up were dealing drugs. The rappers today were the people the drug dealers scammed for their money. Fucking stupid. The only active rapper I can stand nowadays is Eminem.

My primary job is going fine. I'm trusted by my boss, I'm training people, and I just was honored by my job for serving 10 years. It feels like I just got back there.

I love how my cats lick each other's manes one minute, then they try to rabbit kick the shit out of each other.

I'm gonna sit here and wait for the housing market to crash so I can buy a good house for cheaper than what it's worth.

I hope all of you are safe and well!

Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:18 am
Tetsu
Kombatant

Species: Human

We never have something like Texas Frightmare where I live
Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:36 am
Arcadia Demon
Kombatant

12 hour shifts are so difficult especially if they are back to back
Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:25 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:31 am
Andy
Kombatant

Poor quality continues to plague my area but it is slightly better
Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:07 am
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

I stopped going to bars because of the drunk out of control people
Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:00 pm
Kisara
Convention seeker

I hate seeing drunk people on public transit

Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:06 am
Jennifer
Kombatant

Profession: Restaurant Supervisor

Sucks your hometown and area is still surrounded by wildfires, the smoke was so bad here in NJ, that the sky was dark and orange too a few weeks ago. Days off after working longs shifts all you want to do is be lazy, I hear that
Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:43 am
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Profession: Queer

Allergies have gotten much worse with the smoke. Hope your residential areas are better now

Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:50 pm
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

I see a lot of drunks on public transit too
Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:12 am
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:24 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » SuperBeast's Inferno All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: