RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
October is Hsien-Ko Month!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

October is Hsien-Ko Month!
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Today is 29 years, since we lost Raul Julia (and, as we all know, a part of me sadly died with him...).

I can't stress enough, that it's one thing to dislike if not hate a movie, if only for that I'd simply "Meh" the negative comments - but there are some sick fucks who hate the Street Fighter movie so much, they genuinely believe it killed poor Raul, and many if not all will even mock anyone who passes on an airing day, or within a final countdown! Shame on them - I mean, how about if we rub their noses in (insert fatality here), and see how they like it?? *slaps and hexes all hate trend supporters*

But it's even worse for me, because my past sorrow which I call the NES War began on the same day as Raul's funeral - so for all enemies may have cruelly mocked me about taking my games away *slaps the persons in question*, how dare you, especially knowing someone involved in my fine art was also taken away from me!

So as tribute, yes I often design my fiction self to have the same powers as M Bison - which is good news for me, because it means my hair and eye colour is white; and yes, for my avatar they didn't have white available for hair and/or eye colour, so I happily settled for blonde hair and gray eyes (gray was the closest to white). I obtain his powers, while in a coma which certain Bison loyalists put me in on the day of Raul's funeral, and which I wake up from after eight days (i.e. the real-life duration of the NES War).

I suppose, in such a case, Bison seeking my hand in marriage (which, yes, I utterly refuse to grant him!) would class as part of the tribute - however, he apologises for his loyalists putting me in a coma. As evil as he may be, and with his desire for me as his queen... there are still some lines he just won't cross, or allow to be crossed...

Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:53 am
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

Gracia wrote:
I am a little worried about my cat Jasper. He's not sick or anything... but mom says he's slowing down in his old age (he's 11, b. June 30 2012), so I have advised mom that if decisions have to be made, then obviously to check with me first - especially if airings are imminent...

Is Jasper okay?
Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:14 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mistress 9 wrote:
Gracia wrote:
I am a little worried about my cat Jasper. He's not sick or anything... but mom says he's slowing down in his old age (he's 11, b. June 30 2012), so I have advised mom that if decisions have to be made, then obviously to check with me first - especially if airings are imminent...

Is Jasper okay?

I hope so! He just usually sits around now, though sometimes he will be friendly and approach someone (especially my dad, because Jasper is dad's baby) for a cuddle - but we do need to keep an eye on him at his age, in case there is something wrong. 'Ryu had to dedicate his fight to' four of my double-figure-aged cats, namely Smokey, Jenny, Raul and Crystal; while others whom he dedicated his fight to were single-digit-aged...

But when Jasper started having mood swings anyway, we did wonder if he may have some weakness in his bones or something, particularly around his stomach (e.g. a stomach blockage, like what Mel died from) as he especially growls if touched around there. Mom did vet him for that, but the vet couldn't find anything wrong with him - even the vet seemed to think, that it's because British Blue cats have a temperament about them...

Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:40 am
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Jasper sounds like he is okay. That's a relief
Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:37 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
Jasper sounds like he is okay. That's a relief

Still... best keep an eye on him, especially if I have airings. I know Sephiroth would agree, were he still around - remember, he became a huge fan of Jasper, because of the pics of him hugging a Cactuar plush...

Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:25 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Happy Cute Cat
Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:45 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

oh, I finally found a copy of the Aladdin SNES game yesterday! Capcom have opened up a whole new world of fun for us, right guys?

Because I named my kitty Jasmine for this game, should I reserve it for Santa Claude? There is a cheat-based easy solution, for obtaining the best ending - and rest assured, it won't fugger the game, so I can properly complete it now. And yes, prepare for the inevitable singalongs, too LOL

And good news for the Ghosts 'N' Goblins fans (or at least fans of Ryu in his King Arthur costume - be it the armour, or King Arthur's boxer shorts; and Bison in his Astaroth costume), as yes I bought the SNES version of that too - not too long after getting the GBA port, no less! I wanted to test out an invincibility cheat, for the SNES version - and it works, so, whoo!

And for those worried about the cheat codes for the GameCube game Legend of Zelda: 4 Swords Adventures... well, there is an invincibility cheat for that, too, which puts my mind at rest since the older codes messed the game up a bit.

As luck would have it, another game shop I frequent had this game in stock, so I bought it (along with the Aladdin SNES game), and I tested the invincibility cheat and it works like a charm! Watch out Ganondorf, because here comes Princess Natalie Laughing Laughing

Oh yes, and another security measure brought on by mom's blasphemy to Kylie... is that I must now get a Kylie calendar (if not a Street Fighter one with Cammy on it, as well as or instead) every year. That promise has been fulfilled, as yes I also bought the 2024 Kylie calendar! Cammy

Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:33 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:29 pm
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

I just went to an early Halloween party on the weekend.
Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:41 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Green Ninja wrote:
I just went to an early Halloween party on the weekend.

Did you dress up for it?

Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:58 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Hope you had a fun Halloween party
Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:13 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: