RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Spread the word to end the word, Balrog!

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Spread the word to end the word, Balrog!
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

As if Balrog's threat to "Send Vega straight to a closed casket funeral" isn't enough, also in Street Fighter X Tekken he calls poor Pac-Man, wait for it... the r-word! Some peeps falsely accuse us of being racist, just because we hate Balrog - yet that disgusting, heartless boxer is revealed to have committed a hate crime, himself? The NERVE - "Let's get it started" about beating him to a pulp!!

And yes, I do indeed feel sorry for Pac-Man...

Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:59 pm
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

He sure is doing a lot of evil work
Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:58 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Neo Senshi wrote:
He sure is doing a lot of evil work

You're telling me - but calling anyone the r-word just crosses the line, even for a fictional character. The r-word is a hate crime, and I hate it all the more knowing it has come out of Balrog's mouth - the mouth of the man who caused our issue with closed casket funerals.

And don't we have forum rules here against hate speech - well, it looks like we have all the more reason, to add the r-word to that list!

I realise I may face calls, to wear a yellow airing dress (in support of Pac-Man, obviously!) when the time comes - as luck would have it, I still have my yellow Egyptian dress on hand. Would that do?

Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:16 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

I HATE Balrog
Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:18 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
I HATE Balrog

And I have reason to hate him all the more! Heck, if we have site rules against hate crime (for example the n-word)... then we should add the r-word to that list, even more so since that scum Balrog is revealed to use it himself!

In fact, I said "Let's get it started" yes as a reference to the Black Eyed Peas song of the same name - the original version featured the r-word, which obviously didn't go down too well; and as a nod to band member Taboo (Vega from Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li), again particularly on account of Balrog saying the r-word.

And all of this right after a row with my parents about closed casket funerals, too! They had to attend a funeral on Monday, and unfortunately yes it was closed casket - but they were both very insensitive about it, despite being very aware of the Street Fighter X Tekken obscenity. Please remember, my cat Blinky (the one I lost in Airing Month 2012) was taken ill immediately after we learned of the Street Fighter X Tekken obscenity, indeed only adding to my own anger and hate for Balrog - and you'd think certain animal lovers would sympathise, over that...

Thus, Gran has agreed to discuss with my parents, about giving me a heads-up about if a funeral any of them attends will be closed casket - in which case, I can bash Balrog. I can't risk assuming it'll definitely be closed casket, and just bash Balrog anyway... only for mom to phone up, and tell me it was open-casket. Gran will also talk with my parents, about making sure I too would be granted open-casket (or even a Viking funeral, or more preferably being dragged in a pool of water by six people dressed as penguins), 'when applicable' - on the threat that if I am given closed casket, the mourners' souls will be cursed for all eternity (but with the small mercy, of the Rainbow Bridge airing security 'in their own cases')...

Heck, one reason why I would consider the name 'Raven' (after our very own Raven) for a female black cat... is because it was she who wanted me to bash Balrog, because Grandpa Ken had a closed casket funeral. Her request even resulted in my maining Ken, on all ports of Street Fighter 2 (the one without the four bosses playable) 0:-)

Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:07 am
Piplup
Kombatant

Piplup
Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:35 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

To show my support for Pac-Man, I wore my Pac-Man face mask when I went shopping yesterday. I couldn't find any Pac-Man stuff for myself, unfortunately.

However, I am debating on getting mom the WiiU game Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 for her birthday. It looks... just about right, for her...

Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:34 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Laughing
Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:56 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mod Soul wrote:
Laughing

I'm guessing you meant to hit the Psycho emoji, but your laptop mouse so soon hit the laughing hamster? Been there, done that (though not exactly with those particular emojis) - but rest assured, I do edit as needed.

And I have notoriously scolded peeps, for calling something the r-word. Me and another Facebooker scolded this really annoying guy, who was saying the r-word I think in one of our gamer groups which, yes, has rules against hate speech - and I subsequently added him to my blocked list, after he PMed me and called me the r-word. Usually, I snap at them with "Spread the word to end the word!" (I dunno if they would get the connection, about "Let's get it started!"...) - as indeed I did, to that hateful asshole at my local supermarket...

Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:37 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Vega's birthday is today
Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:06 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Biyomon wrote:
Vega's birthday is today

Happy birthday Vega
Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:45 am
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Happy birthday
Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:10 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

I'm sure Vega enjoyed his birthday, but he must be shocked and appalled at the latest development against Balrog! Some of my real life connections are, as well...

Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:25 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Turn Balrog to stone
Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:31 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
Turn Balrog to stone

And then smash him!

Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:49 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Yeah!
Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:47 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: