RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Vega lives!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 100, 101, 102  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Vega lives!
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Thank you for all your support everyone, I can say the airings went beautifully. I have avenged the dishonour toward Kylie!

But... don't forget, we're still not out of the woods yet - we still need Santa Claude to come to town, so we can play Kylie's Christmas album!

I myself have the standard and deluxe editions of her Christmas album, but not the Snow Queen one because it includes a Beatles tune (namely, Wonderful Christmastime by McFartney and the Wings). Hmmm... perhaps we should petition for a 'Street Fighter Queen' edition which includes Your Disco Needs You Happy

Rest assured, I will continue to make preparations for our much-needed Santa Claude visit. As well as the few remaining Resident Evil games (i.e. those which I did not complete, featuring Jill as a playable character), I did pick up a couple among my airing gifts this time. Firstly there was Resident Evil Survivor, the one with the Cammy poster - I will certainly put that one high up on the priority list, if not make it the first achievement for Santa Claude.

But when I went shopping on Friday, I also picked up the PS1 version of Resident Evil 2! I know that's the Claire and Leon one, which just happens to take place on Grandpa Ken's birthday... but {A} Jill is seen on the picture in the STARS office, and {B} it was another airing gift for my justice for Kylie, so I suppose that's a reason to put the game at a priority of not too high, but not quite moderate - but yes, certainly higher priority than the GameCube version LOL. The game is still a work in progress, so yes I'll have to prioritise preparing it Happy

This does, however, mean I now have the full set of Resident Evil games for the PS1 - and my dear guardian angel Raul Julia was certainly smiling down on me, for me to have a couple of them as airing gifts for when I had justice for Kylie!

The shop was also selling Resident Evil Director's Cut boxed with instructions and, yes, with the Resident Evil 2 demo, indeed so soon after I made the game a pre-airing gaming achievement. I did initially simply think about it (it was a bit pricey, and I still needed to do my grocery shopping), especially because my unboxed copy of the game seemed to be working fine despite the disc being scratched - but in the end, I couldn't say no. I bought it on Saturday!

Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:14 pm
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

Congratulations
Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:50 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:59 pm
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Species: Human
Profession: Queer

Happy shopping.

Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:21 pm
Last Quincy
Kombatant

Good luck
Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:10 am
Mew
Mew

Mew

Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:51 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Keep up the good luck
Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:52 pm
Piplup
Kombatant

Piplup
Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:44 am
Raven
Kombatant

Congratulations on the full set
Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:54 pm
Mew
Mew

Mew

Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:00 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Any chance for a site update on September 17 or September 21?

And obviously, this rules out my prior theory, of 5Action (yes, it's one of their offerings again) giving me airings every six months - so who knows...

Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:15 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

And the first two achievements are in, I am pleased to announce my first completions of the Chinese and Korean versions of the NES game Bucky O'Hare on Thursday September 8 2022. Beautiful translations, of the game which kick-started my career!

Yes, I do realise, this rules out me completing the games for Santa Claude. But I'm sure I'll have a little something, for when that time comes...

Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:14 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Congratulations princess
Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:50 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

Congratulations
Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:50 pm
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Congratulations
Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:58 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Thank you, ladies ^_^

Just to let everyone know, I will wear the red airing dress this time. I accidentally left a copy of Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (PS2 version) I bought in town very likely at a local cornerstore... and in a similar situation to a past mishap, as I feared someone else had taken it away, when my dad and I went to retrieve it. So my dad has gladly EBayed for a new copy for me...

...And it's due to arrive at the latest on September 14, the anniversary of when Grandpa Ken died. I alerted Gran of this... and she even said herself, that Grandpa Ken would have wanted me to have the game.

Now, I know what you're thinking! I do know you can play as red, yellow, green and blue characters throughout the Gauntlet franchise, and in fact I usually play as a red character... but on Dark Legacy (and of course Legends, of which Dark Legacy is an expansion) I main the yellow Valkyrie, because I like her costume best. However, for the bonus characters I sometimes pick the Medusa (the beast form of the Sorceress), if choose her then I would certainly consider being a red Medusa...

I can tell you, yes Ken is to also receive a mention for this year's Street Fighter mandate - a few months ago, the Lego shop made a mug with Ken on it, in fact the same Ken banner I used as my Facebook cover photo for my first airing celebration since we lost Grandpa Ken. As I thought, Gran wants to give me the mug 0:-)

Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:13 am
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Congratulations
Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:20 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Thank you, Neo Senshi ^_^

And the third achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the GBA game Super Mario World on Sunday September 11 2022. A lovely classic!

Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:29 pm
Mistress 9
Saturn

Congratulations
Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:32 pm
Mew
Mew

Mew

Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:31 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 100, 101, 102  Next
Page 88 of 102
Jump to: