RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month, because the loss of Dennis Hopper on an airing day forced me to create the Rainbow Bridge security.

As I feared, the "Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia" hate trend eventually did mock Dennis for his passing - indeed further justifying the security. The same hate trend supporter, sorry, assassin who mocked Dennis also posted a certain Nostalgia Critic video elsewhere to attack me, and (surprise, surprise {!}) he and one of his goons attacked me when I confronted him for it; and has even called me one or two hate crime names.

As if in a sign from Heaven, I had my kitty Jasmine on the Dennis Hopper anniversary! Yoshimoto (who was Raul's successor) required the Rainbow Bridge security himself, but only for his initial sickness (there were no airings, at the time when he lost his battle a couple of months after we surrendered him)... and in his place, we welcomed beautiful Jasmine into the family. Jasmine, in turn, has affected certain airing traditions, including and especially for Santa Claude... and even one or two rules for if, say, I need tooth surgery.

As well as the Dennis anniversary, and May 4, 5 and 6 being a celebration for Star Wars fans (as well as May 4 being the anniversary of, much to my delight, the first step toward just why airings mean so much to us as they do today)... the one major date this month is May 24, because I have an airing!

Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:50 pm
Jaden
Kombatant

Happy month of Dennis

Wed May 01, 2024 4:22 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: