RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
What's in a name?

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

What's in a name?
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Firstly... thank you for the verdict, on when I sign up on the new forum. As well as for my airings, it'd give me peace of mind to see my friends post there, before I make a big move y'know?

Now to decide on my new username! Please also remember, 'Deadeye' was one of the few good nicknames I was given in education - hence it sticking as my pseudonym, in the first place 0:-)

The names I have so far are:

Clone April - after the April O'Neil clone, on the Genesis port of Turtles Tournament Fighters (which I had as an airing gift this time). I main April on that port of the game, but given the choice I'd be her clone because I like the clone's palette swap better.

Padam Madame - a pun on the Kylie tune Padam Padam, from her album Tension (the one released on one of my airing days last year!). The 'Madame' part in the name references how Bison addresses Chun Li, in Street Fighter II V - so I imagine, that's one of his means to address the girl he wants to force to marry him...

Intoxicate Tower - a pun on Vega's quote "Let my beauty intoxicate you!", and the Toxic Tower stage from Donkey Kong Country 2 (which I also had as an airing gift).

Anna Nytelikethis - another Kylie tune pun, this time on 'On A Night Like This'. I chose that name as my username on another of my airing gifts, the Genesis port of Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego? .

Fiona - after the protagonist from Haunting Ground, a very creepy survival horror game by Capcom. For this reason, 'Fiona' was actually my first choice name for my kitty Jasmine - but mom really didn't like it...

Sun May 26, 2024 2:49 pm
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Mon May 27, 2024 9:35 pm
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

Take your time to decide
Tue May 28, 2024 6:23 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: