Nightmares

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Nightmares
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

May I please remind you, nightmares are another common issue for me. I've been swamped with nightmares in many negative experiences, so much that mom would mention about my nightmares when issuing any needed complaints. My evil high school teacher King Moron was no exception - I was inundated with nightmares during my time in his so-called 'care', one of which would certainly piss off the Mortal Kombat fans here!

When I broke my leg in 2002, I also feel a nightmare I had during my time in hospital (my crappy local one - and this was ten years before the Mute For Coal Incident!) could have been induced by the painkilling drugs they put me on, as some of the images in my nightmare were like the sort of things one may see when hallucinating. Yikes! When the nurses came round to offer drugs to the patients, I since flipped off any more offers, not least as the drugs also... well, does anyone here have a vomit bag I can use?

In fact, with next month being the 27th anniversary of the NES War... may I remind you, it was actually during the NES War, when I first had my recurring nightmare about... a bad ending to the dramatic 'jettison tube' scene of Bucky O'Hare fame. The nightmare since genuinely turned out to be recurring, including that I had it TWICE around when I had my third Listeria attack (in Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month 1996)!

One sicko once actually WISHED for me to have the jettison tube nightmare, and imagine that person's twisted delight when the wish shockingly came true!

In the case of my kitten-killing nightmare last night, yes feel free to post kitten pictures - particularly tabbies, as Yoshimoto was the fourth tabby in my family.

Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:01 pm
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

Everyone has nightmares. They can ruin a good sleep
Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:36 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Green Ninja wrote:
Everyone has nightmares. They can ruin a good sleep

That much is true, but mine are a very genuine issue...

Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:05 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

I hate nightmares too. Especially those that wake me up in the middle of the night and prevent me from going back to sleep
Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:42 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Biyomon wrote:
I hate nightmares too. Especially those that wake me up in the middle of the night and prevent me from going back to sleep

Been there, done that with my nightmares too - sick, I know...

Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:20 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Good luck getting some good nightmare free sleep
Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:10 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:33 pm
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Species: Human
Profession: Queer

Try to get away from stress

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:56 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Thank you both, yes Biyomon I do hope for that. I think the heatwave might have affected it too and addled things a bit -_-

And omg Limey Man, your point is kind of another reason why I renounced my education 18 years ago, not least as even adults (i.e. some of my teachers, and even one college tutor) would cross the line and bully me - disgusting, I know, I mean what kind of adult would condone and encourage bullying?!? My evil high school teacher King Moron saying in a cruelly cheerful tone about him planning to get a PE job at my first college (which, thankfully, no he didn't) could, itself, have implied he intended to stalk me and distress me, and indeed continue his genuine hate campaign against me...

Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:38 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

I worry about nightmares recently
Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:36 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: