RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Favorite Actors & Films

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » SuperBeast's Inferno

Favorite Actors & Films
SuperBeast
Demon King/Sushi Lover/Smoker

Species: Hybrid
Profession: Professional Asshole.

Who are some of your favorite actors and the films they're in?

Woody Harrelson - just every role he plays he is polarizing. I recommend Natural Born Killers and the Zombieland films.

Pierce Brosnan - The man just oozes charisma, so goddamn suave. My personal favorite James Bond actor. Non-Bond roles I favor are The Tailor Of Panama, Mrs. Doubtfire, and Evelyn, which was based on a true story.

Denis Leary - My wife calls him a crack-squirrel, because of his energy during his stand up. I LOVED him on the show Rescue Me. He's extremely devoted to giving back to firefighters, especially those who were rescuing people during 9/11. For the younger audiences, he is known as the voice of Diego in the Ice Age films. I recommend The Ref, Demolition Man, and Suicide Kings. He was also in the Andrew Garfield Spider-Man films as Capt. Stacy.

Sylvester Stallone - The Rocky and Rambo films. Need I say more?

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Again, need I say more? Terminator 1 & 2, Twins, Commando, etc.

Jason Statham - The accent alone is enough to make a panther purr. The Transporter, Crank 1 & 2, The Expendables series.

Jay Tavare - Just kidding. Fuck that herpes having weirdo.

Michael Keaton - He can do drama, comedy, action, family films, he can do it all. BEST BATMAN EVER. Non-Batman movies would be Mr. Mom, Johnny Dangerously, Pacific Heights, The Founder, and Birdman, plus playing Vulture in Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Of course, actresses too!

Lucy Liu - One of my Hollywood crushes. Obviously the Charlie's Angels films, and Kill Bill, she was also in the Kung Fu Panda movies as Master Viper.

Kate Beckinsale - Another one of my Hollywood crushes. Plus seeing her in the Underwold films in that outfit...hoooooooooooot.

Michelle Pfeiffer - Like Bruno Mars said, she's white gold, and she's the best Catwoman. Batman Returns, Scarface, Dangerous Minds.

Kathy Bates - She's awesome in everything from Misery to the Waterboy to the Blind Side.

Sandra Bullock - Another personal favorite. Speed, The Blind Side, Demolition Man, etc.

I have way more, but I think that's plenty for now. Who are some of your favorite actors and the movies they've been in?

Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:35 pm
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Species: Human
Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

Good topic. I haven't watched a good decent movie in a long time and I usually take for granted and not know who the actor or actress is.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:34 pm
Jennifer
Kombatant

Profession: Restaurant Supervisor

I don't really have favorite actors but I do love the movies they're in, here's some:

The late Chadwick Boseman: 42, Black Panther, Marshall, Ma Rainey's Black Bottom

Lupita Nyongo: Black Panther, Us (its more movies she acted great in but the movies is too depressing for me to constantly watch)

Daniel Kaluuya: Get Out, Black Panther

Movies I love: Terminator 1 and 2, Mrs. Doubtfire, Anaconda, Police Academy 4, Batman (1989) Django Unchained, TMNT (1990) and TMNT: Secret of the ooze

I have plenty of more movies I love but that is all I can think of
Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:41 pm
SuperBeast
Demon King/Sushi Lover/Smoker

Species: Hybrid
Profession: Professional Asshole.

Jennifer wrote:
I don't really have favorite actors but I do love the movies they're in, here's some:

The late Chadwick Boseman: 42, Black Panther, Marshall, Ma Rainey's Black Bottom

Lupita Nyongo: Black Panther, Us (its more movies she acted great in but the movies is too depressing for me to constantly watch)

Movies I love: Terminator 1 and 2, Mrs. Doubtfire, Anaconda, Police Academy 4, Batman (1989) Django Unchained, TMNT (1990) and TMNT: Secret of the ooze

Get Out is such a great movie. I love the ending. Chadwick Boseman also was James Brown in Get On Up, right?

Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:56 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:41 pm
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

Zane wrote:
Good topic. I haven't watched a good decent movie in a long time and I usually take for granted and not know who the actor or actress is.

I am similar to you unfortunately Happy
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:04 pm
Slasher
Bean Queen Gay Man

Profession: Full time homosexual

I like any one who is openly gay and flamboyant

Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:23 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:26 pm
da Junk Yard Dog
Thug

Species: wtf do you think

Wesley Snipes in the Blade series
Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:41 pm
Jennifer
Kombatant

Profession: Restaurant Supervisor

SuperBeast wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

Get Out is such a great movie. I love the ending. Chadwick Boseman also was James Brown in Get On Up, right?

Yes he was
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:57 pm
Tetsu
Kombatant

Jim Carrey in the Mask and the Grinch used to entertain me a lot when I was a kid
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:07 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » SuperBeast's Inferno All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: