Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:24 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Biyomon wrote:
Hope Santa pays that visit

You're telling me! The previous Shirt of Chivalry vote has been cancelled - today, the Lego shop sold me a shirt with the movie poster on it! I think it goes without saying, how that will be the Shirt of Chivalry!

This is actually my fourth Street Fighter movie shirt, and my third with the movie poster. After Jay rescued me six years ago, one of my friends in town ordered me a long-sleeved black shirt with the movie logo on it - and naturally, that was to be the Shirt of Chivalry for my first airing celebration since the rescue. The airing itself was booked for the Mute Incident anniversary - this was clearly fate, considering, well, why I imposed the Street Fighter mandate.

Then, just before a consultation for my tooth surgery four years ago... I EBayed for a white shirt with the movie poster on it, primarily in case we would actually meet Jay (mom insisted I wear my airing clothing, for meeting Jay). But on the day after the shirt arrived, I had an airing announcement for a few airings in Bully Koopa Month that year - so the shirt already had to begin its duty as a Shirt of Chivalry!

I would have just been satisfied with the white shirt - but after my cat Raul died (ironically, from terminal cancer just like Raul Julia) three years ago, cue the inevitable Bison binge, including what was to be my Shirt of Chivalry for my first airing celebration without him: a black shirt, featuring the movie poster. Later that same year, the white shirt had to assume chivalrous duties again, for my first airing celebration with the Vega figures from Jay.

Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:38 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Congratulations on your new shirt!
Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:50 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Mod Soul wrote:
Congratulations on your new shirt!

Thanks! I saw it and I knew right away, "That shirt is screaming 'Shirt of Chivalry'!" Happy

And if Raven is reading... this is probably a daft question, but have you seen Teen Titans Go! See Space Jam? I picked up the DVD of that while I was out shopping today, and I instantly thought of you.

Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:02 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Congratulations! Vega
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:14 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Congratulations on a lovely shirt
Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:45 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Thank you both, ladies ^_^

The C Viper fans are also in luck, as I picked up a shirt of her today. I needed to go into town, to run an errand for my dad... so I called at my usual shops, and today the Lego shop sold me a C Viper shirt!

The Lego shop are having trouble with making the baubles, they can't find actual baubles to put the figurines and glitter and stuff in - so they may try that Christmas warehouse shop, which mom recommended to me...

Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:56 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:52 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Congratulations princess
Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:26 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

thanks, Lemmy ^_^

The Shadow Hearts fans are in for a treat, as I've decided to EBay for that game - it's got lots of demons and stuff, and one of the player characters is a vampire and another one is a good witch, so it makes sense about me getting it in Hsien-Ko Month don't you think?

As mentioned in another thread, Shadow Hearts is one of those 'if you have a save file for this, then you can unlock bonuses in the sequels and/or other titles' games - in this case, I'm still certain I'll get praise from a certain pair of 'ass cheeks' because, in its sequel Shadow Hearts Covenant, you can obtain the Mr Matador stud card (which would otherwise be found when the party arrives in Florence) as well as the Mr Sommelier one in Gepetto's apartment.

Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:58 am
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

Congratulations
Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:53 pm
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Congratulations on more treats. If only there was an airing to celebrate with
Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:55 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Thank you ladies, yes an airing would do me a world of good - especially with this damn cold! My dad has caught a cold too, maybe I caught it from him - i.e. when I had to call and see him on Friday, about running that errand for him?

But I think my cold might be going down now, and yes my games and other treats are helping to keep me going - along with napping and a hot bath or two. Can't go wrong with a bath!

Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:20 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

oh, and today is Van Damme's birthday so happy birthday to him!

Heck, last month there was a birthday post for Karin Kanzuki (do we have any Karin mains here, btw?)... and Van Damme himself posted on that, saying he'd only wish Karin a happy birthday if Guile is invited to the party! Isn't that sweet? I think we can all agree, yes Guile obviously must have been invited, providing he wears his magnificent 30th Anniversary costume "Of COURSE!" - in part, because of when I had to get Street Fighter Alpha 3, to get revenge on Rainbow Mika for her role in a Vega-hate attack six years ago.

And do we have any Power Rangers fans in the house? Again because of my damn cold, I barely slept last night (me and my dad both...) - so around three to half past I gave up, and just after four I was channel hopping only to find Power Rangers (the reboot movie) was on, so I watched it on the one-hour repeat. It's good, but it still lacks the charm of the original series.

Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:04 pm
Mew
Mew

Mew

Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:43 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

This coming Friday (October 22) also happens to be my late cat Crystal's birthday, while the 13th was Blinky's. Hard to believe, if Blinky was still with us then he'd be 19 by now - but please also remember, he and his shy-as-hell twin sister Nina were five months old, when mom and I went to look at them. They were the only kittens available at the time, but Blinky's affectionate nature won us over right away!

Crystal would turn 18 on Friday, were she still with us. Even toward the end, she was still a 'pampered Persian princess' (in Zane's words, ten years ago) 0:-)

Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:54 pm
Mew
Mew

Mew

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:27 pm
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

It is not pleasant to get a cold at this time of the year.
Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:01 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Green Ninja wrote:
It is not pleasant to get a cold at this time of the year.

Oh god, you're telling me! At least, though, I won't get chewed out if I catch a cold -and thus with it, the respective lack in Christmas cheer- on Christmas Day. The very fear sent chills down my spine, from experience - so mom had to reassure me otherwise 0:-)

Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:35 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Hope you are feeling better and we haven't had an airing in awhile
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:58 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: