Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Jay Month!
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

March is Jay Month, in honour of the sweetest man we Vega fans could ever know - and whose birthday just happens to be in March (specifically, March 23 - just one day before my mom's birthday!)!

Firstly, do not believe certain completely false lies about him (I even shuddered, when the H-word was spoken in some movie mom was watching about a virus outbreak similar to Covid) - these are not true, and were started by a hateful group of girls who were pissed when Jay himself did not turn up at their party; and they went so far as to falsely make the documents which claim about the rumours. I hereby cast a hex, on all who believe such rumours!

Unfortunately, the Realm has come under their evil radar. When we did, my instinctive response was to play this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvBmSTLn7A0 , and of course get Roy to play it as well - it's about a Native American tribe as real and genuine as Jay himself; not to mention, in the movie T Hawk reveals himself to be of that tribe. The song thus became our Jay-protecting anthem, and would be played in a vengeful response to any 'extreme' attacks on Jay, yes including and especially any attacks on his role as Vega and/or any extreme attacks on my person... and so, among other things, I named my kitty Thunder (after T Hawk; the 'T' stands for 'Thunder') in part in honour of our Jay-protecting anthem.

Jay has certainly taken a shine to me, to the point of showering me with gifts. "Let my beauty intoxicate you" indeed, I know!

But one can arguably agree, a number of his kind gestures couldn't have come at a better, much-needed time. The signed photo of he as Vega arrived just after my cat Blinky was taken ill, and so was the main thing which kept me going while we tried to save my sick baby. The point of the photo having arrived on Jay's birthday didn't go unnoticed, either!

Then came the events which resulted in the creation of the Street Fighter mandate (see my article 'Jay Tavare's genuine kindness'). To this day, I'm still convinced my parents set a deliberate trap for me, one which would in fact get everyone on my ignore list hounding them for an autograph - but I was rescued by Jay, when my parents showed signs of a festive change of heart (well, in that case at least...) in response to his wish to give me the Vega figures. He would eventually mail me the Vega figures -along with a greetings card with a cat on it- at the end of Bully Koopa Month 2018.

I only told him about the Street Fighter mandate, to pass the time on December 1 2017 before I get ready to go shopping that day. After I phoned mom that morning, to alert her of my cat Raul's episode in the middle of the night... I knew it was still too early to even get ready to go shopping, so to pass the time I decided to message Jay and tell him about the Street Fighter mandate. He may be a busy man, but you never know!

I returned home from shopping, only to find Jay had replied in favour of the Street Fighter mandate! He would since eventually make a Jay-nerous donation or two - the biggest and most notable being ten stills of he as Vega, which he donated to the 2020 Special Champion Edition of my noble cause.

Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:46 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

Happy Jay month Hug
Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:26 pm
Tetsu
Kombatant

Species: Human

Chun-Li celebrates her birthday
Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:49 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Tetsu wrote:

That's Lemmy's line, Tetsu ^_~

Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:37 am
Kisara
Convention seeker

Tetsu wrote:

And she still looks great

Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:25 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:34 pm
Arcadia Demon
Kombatant

Things are looking really good in March
Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:32 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Arcadia Demon wrote:
Things are looking really good in March

Try yippee-ki-yay, motherfucking good! I picked up Die Hard Trilogy 2, while out shopping yesterday - and I love it Happy

Before you ask, I completed the first Die Hard Trilogy in mid-Vega Month 2016, for my first airing celebration of the year. Yes, I did so as tribute to Alan Rickman, whose passing also unfortunately dashed my hopes for him to play Bison in any future Street Fighter movies - even mom thinks he could have played the role 0:-)

And I can't promise anything... but for any collectors of those Kidrobot X Street Fighter twin packs (which feature any mystery fighter VS the four bosses), there is a slight chance I may get either or both Ken figurines for this year's Street Fighter mandate, if not earlier. I bought three twin packs -Vega VS Blanka, Sagat VS Chun Li, and Bison VS Guile- at the Lego shop... so I told Gran about these, and she wants to buy me one of the Ken ones if possible. If I pick up the other Ken one too, well we'll cross that bridge if we come to it...

Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:01 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

I love this month! Let there be an airing this month
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:40 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

White Knight wrote:
I love this month! Let there be an airing this month

I sincerely hope so 0:-)

I came second in a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tournament today, today was the final and I was invited to take part. I even got a special mention on Facebook for it, along with my opponent!

Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:45 pm
Mina
Kombatant

Kisara wrote:
Tetsu wrote:

And she still looks great

It is great to be a video game character that never ages
Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:57 pm
James
Master chef and slaughterer of pokemons

Mario Kart has come a long way since the original snes version

To denounce the evils of truth and love
To extend our reach to the stars above
Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:06 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

James wrote:
Mario Kart has come a long way since the original snes version

The best part being, the Mega Man Mii costume in Mario Kart 8 (standard and Deluxe) - which is reason enough for me to main the Mii, if not for that then I probably would have picked Bowser (alive, not his Dry incarnation). One of my earlier opponents picked Bowser, by the way.

Of course, both winner and runner-up received a voucher - in other words, a certain amount of money off, from our purchases at the second-hand game store which hosted the tournament. My voucher was £20, which went toward £31 worth of Game Boy Advance games:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

Since I bought the brilliant Genesis game Fatal Labyrinth from the same shop last Deadeye Month, it fueled a roguelike binge, and the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games are no exception!

As always, I predominantly pick female characters for my team. My results on the personality test turned me into a Chikorita for this game, and for my partner I chose a female Torchic.

Pac-Man Collection

Pac-Man was one of the earliest games I played, when my dad got me into gaming. So this choice only felt right! Not to mention, in the past Pac-Mania (one of the games on this anthology) was introduced to us by another childhood friend, who we now still maintain contact with.

And before you ask, no I did not name my cat Blinky (the one who took ill just after we started hating Balrog) after the red ghost of Pac-Man fame.

Medal of Honor: Infiltrator

Continuing on my old offer here to play WWII games (i.e. because they're about killing the Nazis), to get back at the thankfully-long-gone Jenny de Cerna, who herself admitted to being a real live neo-Nazi (so yes, I always warn my friends to be careful, if they go to France!). I think it was old visitor Genesis who jumped at my offer, saying "Did you just say WWII games? What a good idea to attack back Jenny de Cerna".

Not to mention, Grandpa Ken served his country during WWII...

Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:01 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

What great gba games. Congratulations
Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:52 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Biyomon wrote:
What great gba games. Congratulations

Thank you very much, Biyomon. The only one I still need to work on is Medal of Honor: Infiltrator, once that's sorted it'll be ripe for airing celebration.

And don't worry folks, I have no hard feelings toward my opponent! In fact, as she chose Super Mario 3D All-Stars for her prize... if I get in touch with her again (like if I meet her at the shop), I'm sure my mom would be glad to help her, if she gets stuck on any of the games on that cart. Mom has played all three of them herself, including that yes she has Super Mario 64 in her retro game folder on the WiiU.

Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:47 am
Kisara
Convention seeker

I like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. The ending made me cry. It was sad but then because a joyous reunion

Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:31 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Kisara wrote:
I like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. The ending made me cry. It was sad but then because a joyous reunion

What Pokemon were you, in each game? :-)

Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:42 am
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

Many humans would love to become pokemons
Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:59 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Gin wrote:
Many humans would love to become pokemons

I'm guessing you're one of them?

And don't forget, tomorrow is Mario Day! Who's going to celebrate?

Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:03 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:50 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: