RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

...Firstly... before anyone asks, the title is actually one of the tracks on Kylie's Christmas album. It was either this, or 'Every Day's Like Christmas'.

As previously mentioned, I offered that as well as avenging mom's blasphemy... then would her blasphemy also necessitate a Santa Claude visit? Yes, I do realise that there is a slight chance, that my revenge could very well be a Santa Claude visit - as was in fact the case, with when I avenged the Mute Incident.

I asked, naturally, because of two of the 'exclusive' items for if Santa Claude comes to town: Kylie Minogue's Christmas album, and yes a Cammy bauble being among my Lego Street Fighter baubles. Not to mention, a Santa Claude visit -and the resulting Special Champion Edition of the Street Fighter mandate- would obviously guarantee, about if any of the fighters seen in the movie (in this case, Cammy) are required to receive a mention for that year's Street Fighter mandate.

It was actually because of her Christmas album, why Kylie hosted two Christmas concerts here in the UK: first in 2015, during my absence (this was the one which mom defaced); then a second in 2016, yes while we were in the process of my revenge on Carie and just a few days before my return - and at both concerts, she sang Your Disco Needs You. Only the first was televised, while you can find clips of the second on YouTube.

"Thick question alert!", I know - there was one reply, to accept my offer! As such, I will see about putting one game (i.e. any of those which inspired any of Cammy's costumes, or even has a, errr, cameo from Cammy herself and/or if anyone has a Cammy costume) aside, to be the first pre-airing gaming achievement for that - if I already get revenge beforehand, then yes I will make the decision then.

As always, prayers to Santa Claude will 'officially' begin on Yoshimoto's birthday November 13, unless (and you never know...) I already get prior notification about Santa Claude coming to town.

But yes, indeed start preparing - especially by Balrog Bashing Month, if not late White Cape Month... as from my experience, that's when the shops start to sell their Christmas and Halloween stock, gradually increasing as the weeks draw on. As well as any decorations featuring Street Fighter and/or other Capcom franchises, yes any of the Disney movies/series they have made games about will do, thanks to my kitty Jasmine; and of course any of the Marvel characters who appeared in Marvel VS Capcom... but also, when it comes to the usual random Christmas novelties, some shops have sold one or two such Street Fighter items, so yep I keep my eyes peeled for those!

Also note, while the album is exclusive for Santa Claude coming to town... there is always a chance, that the official music videos for some of Kylie's Christmas songs may be shown on TV. These would be "You win! Perfect!" for practice, in case we do receive word from Santa Claude.

If any of my friends want to suggest some input, please do. All ideas will be given due consideration, if not accepted.

Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:00 am
Alexis
Kombatant

Species: Human

I really hope we can see Santa Claude this year
Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:46 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Alexis wrote:
I really hope we can see Santa Claude this year

Amen, sister! We need justice for Kylie!

Now, I know some of you may also ask about the Coca Cola truck, and of course about me wearing Street Fighter clothing to that! Well, that's another bridge to cross if we come to it. Assuming the truck is at an accessible location (such as my local town), the only things which would prevent me from going, are of course my airings and the respective final countdowns - otherwise, yes I can go; and as I explained to Setsuna while we prepared for my return, I would only wear Street Fighter clothing for the Coca Cola truck if I have airings imminent.

If it's a yes, then obviously the vote will have to go to my green Street Fighter sweater featuring Cammy VS Guile Happy

Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:33 pm
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

Your parents will keep you safe so you shouldn't worry too much

Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:23 pm
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:47 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

We need to see Santa Claude again
Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:02 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Zane wrote:
Your parents will keep you safe so you shouldn't worry too much

Was this meant for the fouling thread?

Or if you want to submit your own input, for the need for Santa Claude... then yes, please do. Again, if not accepted all input will be given due consideration.

And in case you say, about my parents being very important and all... with the one exception which resulted in the creation of the Street Fighter mandate (see my article 'Jay Tavare's genuine kindness'), no they do not enforce getting together for Christmas - not even if a family member is in a terminal state.

But... well, yes, I feel safer spending Christmas in my own apartment, as well as if I turn out too Damme busy to spend it with my family anyway. My cats are part of the family too, you know, and I'm sure Jasmine would appreciate it 0:-)

One idea I would suggest for the forum banner, for if Santa Claude comes to town... is Cammy in her Street Fighter 5 Christmas costume, preferably on one of the Christmas stages of course. We've had one Halloween stage as the forum banner (and I think that ended up being an airing banner, no less!), so why not Damme well spread some holiday cheer?

In case anyone asks, about who should be Cammy's opponent on the banner... well, obviously it has to be one of the other fighters who also has a Christmas costume. I personally nominate either Ken, or Menat.

White Knight wrote:
We need to see Santa Claude again

We certainly do!

Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:22 pm
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Good luck for Santa Claude
Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:57 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Neo Senshi wrote:
Good luck for Santa Claude

Thank you Neo Senshi, I appreciate that 0:-)

And yes, I would also suggest using the Christmas costumes and stages, if playing Street Fighter 5 when Santa Claude comes to town. I realise Vega is only on the game's Halloween register, but for those of you who might pick someone on the Christmas register, then yes please do consider using their Christmas costumes; not to mention, the game's first batch of Christmas content was, itself, released for my revenge on Carie - and therefore, for my first Special Champion Edition.

And for anyone who wants to see Kylie's performances of Your Disco Needs You at both of her Christmas concerts, maybe even use them in your prayers to Santa Claude... well, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyeVB4PUGUE

-This is her performing the song, for her 2015 Christmas concert (i.e. during my absence, and to promote her then-newly-released Christmas album). Note that this was the one which mom defaced.

When I first watched the concert, I just simply went with the flow and enjoyed it... but as soon as Your Disco Needs You started up, I was like, "Yes!!" I felt Kylie had contributed, to my prototype for the Street Fighter mandate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYiyxL-eufI

-Her duetting the song with Katherine Jenkins (who wore a white cape, for the performance!), for her second concert right before my return. As if Kylie contributing to my Street Fighter mandate prototype wasn't enough, here she is generously donating to my first Special Champion Edition - and in turn, to my revenge on Carie!

Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:05 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

I want to see the visit too. Please let a miracle happen
Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:55 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
I want to see the visit too. Please let a miracle happen

Thank you very very much, that is really sweet of you 0:-)

Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:16 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:14 pm
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Bring us Santa Claude
Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:12 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Yes bring us Santa Claude
Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:22 am
Raven
Kombatant

Hope Santa Claude can also bring airings every day
Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:47 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

ladies and gentlemen, yes I certainly hope we can summon Santa Claude. Dunno if he can bring airings every day though, Raven... but as often as he can?

Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:42 am
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

Good luck with your version of Santa Claus
Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:35 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Green Ninja wrote:
Good luck with your version of Santa Claus

Santa Claude, actually. Let's hope he comes to town this year!

Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:17 am
Raven
Kombatant

Often as he can is good too but most importantly would be for Santa Claude to pay a visit on your birthday to make it extra special
Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:57 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
Often as he can is good too but most importantly would be for Santa Claude to pay a visit on your birthday to make it extra special

Amen, sister!

However, again y'all in the US had a Santa Claude visit on my 21st. I'll admit I was... jealous...

But rest assured, that jealousy was soothed ten years later. Just after I turned 31, the then-relatively-new UK version of the exact same channel granted me my first airing celebration of 2016. And the first achievement for it... well, that was the first step toward Kunzite now being thus-named 0:-)

Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:27 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9
Jump to: