RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

With all this support, Santa just has to make a visit
Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:13 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Mistress 9 wrote:
With all this support, Santa just has to make a visit

That would make sense. But as always, we'll simply have to begin prayers on Yoshimoto's birthday - unless, of course, I do get prior notice of Santa Claude coming to town?

Not to mention, I realise it would also be my first Santa Claude visit with little Jasmine!

For those of you who support my Disney binge, yes I do have a few Disney ornaments exclusive for Santa Claude. As well as some of the Disney characters whom Capcom have made games about, I also have Mulan (voiced by Ming-Na) and her dragon friend Mushu.

The only ones who have thus far been used for Santa Claude are Mulan, Mushu and my Jack Skellington decorations (Capcom made a game about The Nightmare Before Christmas). Mulan, Mushu and my Jack tree-topper debuted in the year when I purchased them, 2019; and they returned for 2020, along with the debut of a Lego Jack necklace and keychain which I also use as ornaments.

I only decided to extend a hand to more Disney characters, both for regular Christmas use and exclusive for Santa Claude, yes because of Jasmine - so Ariel (Capcom made a game about The Little Mermaid) is still awaiting debut, as I had her last year. Unfortunately, I don't have Princess Jasmine... but I would like to get an ornament of her, and other Aladdin characters yes including the villain Jafar. And yes, I also realise Aladdin himself wears a white cape with his Prince Ali robes Happy

Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:37 am
Last Quincy
Kombatant

Species: Human

When there is a heat wave I am wishing for snow
Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:23 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Last Quincy wrote:

That's quite understandable, though the only time when the weather is a problem is when it fuggers the TV signal. Thank god the snow in 2013 didn't prevent my airings!

Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:33 am
Andy
Kombatant

Last Quincy wrote:

I would just be happy for not having to work outdoors in the bad weather
Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:00 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Now, I know what some people are thinking! Obviously, we can rule out Santa Claude avenging mom's blasphemy toward Kylie.

However, the decision is still on, that Santa Claude is needed anyhow - that is, as his visits necessitate the use of Kylie's Christmas album. I will see about reserving a game (again, obviously one which inspired one of Cammy's alternate costumes, if not one featuring an appearance from Cammy herself) for when that time comes.

Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:57 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Time for Kylie to shine
Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:35 am
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Profession: Queer

Feel bad for those that have to work on Christmas

Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:17 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
Time for Kylie to shine

Amen, sister!

One reason I chose Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha as the first achievement, is it was one of the games I picked for my birthday EBaying - this one in particular, as it was the origin of Cammy's Blair costume in Street Fighter 5. I think that qualifies it for the current priorities, no?

Limey Man wrote:

As indeed do I. Thank god, though, that mom dealt with her party-pooping then-co-worker who disrupted my 29th birthday!

But I respect the wishes, of those who choose to work on Christmas. Hell, don't forget I myself was a Christmas baby.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:33 pm
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:08 pm
Tetsu
Kombatant

Limey Man wrote:

Essential service workers have no choice
Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:13 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Tetsu wrote:
Limey Man wrote:

Essential service workers have no choice

That's true - something which I unfortunately experienced firsthand, with the Mute For Coal Incident...

Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:05 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Kylie shall be happy and grateful
Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:00 am
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Profession: Queer

But then again you get paid almost double to work on holidays

Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:22 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Again, we can rule out Santa Claude avenging mom's blasphemy toward Kylie.

But obviously, the next step is that we need to pray to Santa Claude. As always, prayers will 'officially' begin on November 13, as that was Yoshimoto's birthday.

However, yes we can still prepare for that in the meantime - not least, as yes there is a chance that I could still have airings over the next few months. I know the shops in my local town may make a generous donation or two, when I do my grocery shopping!

Firstly... if Santa Claude does come to town this year, then again I'm placing my bets on 5Action (the channel responsible for my latest celebration; as well as the airings in Vega Month, while still under their previous name Paramount Network) as the channel responsible. I knew that channel would grant me airings - again, most of all as it's a subsidiary to channel 5, whose annual single airings of yore included my first ever Santa Claude visit (in 2004, and when I avenged the Mute Incident)!

If yes, then this won't be the first time when I guessed which channel would summon Santa Claude. I did accurately guess, about the respective channels who would grant me all of Santa Claude's previous visits - including that, in 2007, the channel responsible for the airings resulting in April being Airing Month would, themselves, grant me my second Santa Claude visit (the one which Kunzite 'predicted').

Now I think about it, I wonder if those Resident Evil games I picked up as airing gifts were, in fact, being sold... because Welcome To Raccoon City premiered on Sky right after I had the airing announcement? It can't be a coincidence - heck, to add to the Capcom theme, I wonder if that's why my airings happened now too?

I still have Resident Evil (the original, and the REmake) and Resident Evil 3 on the cards, out of the games I picked out in the few months up to my big news... but because of me having Resident Evil Survivor (the one with the Cammy poster) and Resident Evil 2 (PS1 version) as airing gifts for getting justice for Kylie, yes I would certainly consider them on the priority list, for when Santa Claude comes to town. And yes, I will certainly consider using some (if not all) of my Resident Evil rubber ducks, especially the Jill one!

The only game I can't really promise for, is Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo. That was the third PS1 game I picked out, among my birthday EBaying in the wake of mom's blasphemy...

And of course, let's not forget the 'exclusive' decorations! As well as the Street Fighter baubles and all, there is also the matter of my Disney Christmas ornaments - in particular, any ornaments I have of Disney characters whom Capcom have made games about, as well as Mulan (who was voiced by Ming-Na) and her dragon Mushu. I still haven't found a Princess Jasmine ornament, and yes I would love to add Chip and Dale to the collection.

And I would love for my lucky cat ornament with the 'nodding' paw, to make its debut!

Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:49 am
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

Limey Man wrote:

Have to otherwise no one will work on the holidays
Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:58 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Of course, even before we officially begin our prayers to Santa Claude... naturally, we can begin preparing for Christmas -and of course Halloween- at the start of Balrog Bashing Month. Again, remember that's the start of the so-called 'ber months' - and when we're in the ber months, the shops will start on their Christmas and Halloween stock, gradually increasing as the weeks draw on.

As well as anything exclusive for Santa Claude (and, yes, if I have any airings shortly after Halloween!), I will certainly check out this year's Christmas and Halloween stock, and choose any crackers, Halloween candy et al I like the most. I may EBay for one or two items, if so needed.

Mom may also want to take us to that Christmas warehouse shop again, though there's no promises about that. If so, I hope I can get more of that lucky cat ornament like I had last year - obviously, that cat is exclusive for Santa Claude; and I'm a little spoiled for choice, over their Halloween stock LOL

The Lego shop may also sell any items for this year's Street Fighter mandate, and I hope they can make more baubles again! They too know, if Santa Claude comes to town... then that means I get to use the Lego Street Fighter baubles they made for me, in 2019 0:-)

Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:00 pm
Last Quincy
Kombatant

Gin wrote:
Limey Man wrote:

I still don't want to work on certain holidays
Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:10 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Last Quincy wrote:
Gin wrote:
Limey Man wrote:

I respect that wish, just as I respect the wishes of those who do want to work on certain holidays.

Another guesstimate I'm having, about if Santa Claude comes to town this year... is should the Sky movie channels (who were responsible for my 2019 and 2020 Santa Claude visits, in contribution to their being responsible for the majority of when I had airings coming out of my ears) summon him this year, then would it do a 'Sky Cinema Games' channel, should they premiere Sonic 2 this year? As well as simply premiering one game movie, why not do another 'exclusive channel for a week' thing?

I had previously guesstimated that, with my 2020 Santa Claude visit. Because of the first Sonic movie coming out, I suggested that it should premiere in my special month... and that the Sky movie channels should do a 'Sky Cinema Games' channel for a week, with Street Fighter being one of the movies on offer. I was only half-right - Santa Claude did indeed come to town, but the more general (no M Bison pun intended) movie channels issued the summons; and no there wasn't a 'Sky Cinema Games' channel, but yes the Sonic movie did premiere in that Spanish Deadeye Month!

Not to mention, also because of Welcome To Raccoon City having Damme well premiered on Sky... yes, there was an exclusive 'Resident Evil' channel for a few days, which screened a bunch of the Resident Evil movies! So we can't rule these possibilities out, no?

Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:11 am
Kisara
Convention seeker

Last Quincy wrote:
Gin wrote:
Limey Man wrote:

Would be bad if you have a manager that won't let you choose

Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:24 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9
Jump to: