RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)
Biyomon
Kombatant

Let the prayers be successful starting now
Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:53 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Biyomon wrote:
Let the prayers be successful starting now

Oh bless you! Hug

I am debating, on a few Disney-themed Christmas ornaments - including a Haunted Mansion one (that'd actually do better for Halloween! LOL), which would be on the 'exclusive' list because the Haunted Mansion was one of the rides which Capcom included in their Disneyland-inspired NES game, Adventures in the Magic Kingdom. Ditto for good old Pirates of the Caribbean, actually - there are some ornaments for that, but that ride also featured in Adventures in the Magic Kingdom so that too would be exclusive.

And for anyone who might ask, about how I'm going for preparing Resident Evil 2... yes, I have unlocked the 4th Survivor and Tofu Survivor modes! I can see what that YouTube video was taking about, with Tofu Survivor being a 'bastard' to unlock LOL As such, I am now preparing the individual storyline routes - Claire A/Leon B (apparently, the most recommended for the unlocking process) is all sorted, so I'll prepare Leon A/Claire B now.

I do have a few tricks (besides cheating - I only want to hear the dreaded words "Game over", when they come out of Raul Julia's mouth! LOL) to deal with the unlocking, including that yes you should blow the alligator's jaw off in the A route. Skipping the cutscenes where possible, and not reading any of the files you are given, is also a must with regard to the need to beat both routes within three hours apiece - although I managed to get them done within two hours!

Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:16 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

And no promises if I can complete it... but for anyone who might suggest about playing Trick'N Snowboarder (the one with Claire, Leon and a zombie cop as player characters), yes I can tell you I have that game on the way. I sold some games in town this morning, and some of that money went toward a new airing shirt with Vega on it - it's one of TixieLix's artworks, actually, and yes let's hope I can wear it soon, if not for Santa Claude.

But when I called to see my parents this afternoon (this was when I watched Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers, of course!), I used some of the remaining money to get dad to EBay for a copy of Trick'N Snowboarder for me. It's due to arrive by Ryu's birthday at the latest, and I'm not entirely confident about the game... but yes, I'm willing to give it a chance because of the Resident Evil characters featured therein.

Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:16 pm
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Those ornaments will make any tree look cute
Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:54 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Neo Senshi wrote:
Those ornaments will make any tree look cute

Well that's the magic of Disney for you! I mean, who else here has been on a Disney binge, since I even merely announced I was to have my kitty Jasmine?

Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:21 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Hope you can choose the ornaments
Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:02 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Mod Soul wrote:
Hope you can choose the ornaments

Well, fingers crossed! I can have another look at the Christmas ornaments in town, when the shops start on their Christmas stock... and if they still don't have any more of the Disney characters I'm looking for, then I'll again consider about EBaying for a few.

Remember, the ones I found last year were Belle and Ariel - which, I realise, would be good news for the Kingdom Hearts fans here, because of Beauty & the Beast and The Little Mermaid making appearances in that franchise. Ariel would be exclusive for Santa Claude, because of Capcom having made a game about The Little Mermaid.

Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:28 pm
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

Have fun thinking of how to decorate your Christmas tree this year
Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:33 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Green Ninja wrote:
Have fun thinking of how to decorate your Christmas tree this year

Thank you for that, Green Ninja. I am open to discussion/ideas on this, as well as for Halloween - as such, yes any figure/statue of the CastleVania version of Count Dracula is now 'exclusive', however any other version of our favourite vampire can be used any time.

Also, while I dug out my Count Dracula Funko, so I could put him on the shelf for 'exclusive' decorations... I found another decoration I bought last year, but I forgot about it (apologies everyone): Chip the teacup, from Beauty & the Beast. I can use him any old time, so, well, be our guest (sorry, that's Lumiere the candle isn't it?)!

Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:38 pm
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Santa Claude will be greeted to a beautiful Christmas tree
Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:00 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Mod Soul wrote:

Precisely my point! Again, when I created the Street Fighter mandate in the first place... I knew I'd face expectations, to distinguish any edition of the Street Fighter mandate which includes Santa Claude coming to town - hence the 'Special Champion Edition' terminology for that, and 'Spanish Deadeye Month' for the respective Decembers. Since creating the Street Fighter mandate, I have had three Special Champion Editions - which in turn, are my fourth, fifth and sixth Santa Claude visits (remember my first was in 2004; my second in 2007; and my third, when the Mute For Coal Incident occurred, was in 2012).

But the year when I created the Street Fighter mandate was also the year when Kylie released her Christmas album, so that was another bigger start! She released a Christmas single in 2010, but I think that was download-only so there was no guarantees really.

But what about actual decorations, I asked myself? Well, that was where the baubles came in, for a start! These got me thinking, about other potential 'exclusive' decorations - hence those beautiful Disney ones I started buying, both 'exclusive' and otherwise.

Should I actually have any decorations for Santa Claude, then in the meantime I display them around any as-yet-completed Capcom games which I've also had for Santa Claude - a duty I have also bestowed, upon Kylie's Christmas album. Obviously, that honour thus far has gone to my Lego Guile bauble (which I bought, just hours after I learned Santa Claude was coming to town for 2019), and the Ryu and Ken 'Bauble Heads' baubles (which I EBayed for during my airings in Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month 2020... and had to use right away, as they arrived on the day after I had the announcement for Santa Claude's 2020 visit).

Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:31 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

Mod Soul wrote:

He will be so pleased Happy
Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:52 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Biyomon wrote:
Mod Soul wrote:

He will be so pleased Happy

I'm certain of it! We can only hope he visits, so he can once again see my beautiful tree 0:-)

Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:15 pm
Piplup
Kombatant

Piplup
Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:44 am
Piplup
Kombatant

Piplup
Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:44 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

He definitely has to visit now
Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:44 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Santa Claude must make an appearance and be a hero for Vega fans
Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:55 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Ladies, you both make a very valid point! Let's hope he visits any year now, if not this year...

Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:35 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:59 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ps8GvFC2rc

And for anyone who wants the song I named this thread after, well here you go! Could the lyrics also be talking... errr, singing, about airings in my special month? LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNpXPuTEZrw

And here's one for Lemmy! Kylie covers the The Waitresses' classic hit Christmas Wrapping, assisted by Iggy Pop (whom the Iggy Koopa character was named after)!

Actually, I thought Christmas Wrapping sounds very similar to the 'skyscraper' theme from Donkey Kong Land Laughing

Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:53 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9
Jump to: