RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Christmas isn't Christmas 'til you get here 0:-)
Andy
Kombatant

Species: Human

They are singing the classic songs
Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:59 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Andy wrote:
They are singing the classic songs

Christmas Wrapping is one of the classics, as mentioned it's a cover of the song by The Waitresses. Christmas Isn't Christmas 'Til You Get Here is one of Kylie's own original Christmas songs.

Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:17 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

I continue to pray hard for Santa Claude
Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:05 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
I continue to pray hard for Santa Claude

Thank you very, very much Lemmy 0:-)

But of course, again remember prayers officially begin on Yoshimoto's birthday November 13, by the time the world is seriously preparing for my special month. So it only feels right, to involve my cat's birthday in the Santa Claude rituals - even more so as he was Raul's successor, and therefore the end result of when I sadly so soon gained an opportunity, to set the example I wanted to with the events resulting in my creation of the Street Fighter mandate (see my article 'Jay Tavare's genuine kindness').

If Yoshimoto was still with us, he would turn 5 as we begin this year's prayers...

Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:38 am
Raven
Kombatant

A lot of reasons to pray this year
Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:25 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
A lot of reasons to pray this year

Indeed!

As soon as we reach Balrog Bashing Month, itself the start of the so-called 'ber months'... on my first shopping trip therein, I keep an eye out for the earliest of the Christmas and Halloween stock. I never like to be left with the last-minute crap Laughing ; also it helps with not only potential Street Fighter mandate items, but also what Mod Soul said about Santa Claude being greeted to a beautiful Christmas tree. And with the stock increasing, as the weeks draw on... well, the more the merrier (or spookier, in the case of Halloween)!

Such was the case with one or two significant items, among them the deluxe edition of Kylie's Christmas album; and the Lego Ken frame which I had for the 2019 Special Champion Edition of the Street Fighter mandate.

And surprisingly, I think some music channels start streaming the Christmas music videos in Hsien-Ko Month! From my experience, they usually start on November 1 - which is another reason why I start hanging my Christmas decorations on that date. It's still too early, though, to know whether or not Santa Claude is coming to town, and in turn if that year's Street Fighter mandate will be a Special Champion Edition... so if applicable, the 'exclusive' decorations will hang later in the month, unless I already have prior notification of Santa Claude coming to town.

But in Hsien-Ko Month last year, for the sake of it I was checking the music channels... and some of them already started on the Christmas music videos! Someone's copying my dirty habits, methinks Laughing

I say this because, they may show the videos for some of Kylie's Christmas songs - which, along with if anyone plays any of her Christmas songs for me, would be good for practice in case Santa Claude comes to town. Since I created the Street Fighter mandate, and even better Kylie released her Christmas album, that practice has thrice paid off!

Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:33 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

I love Christmas music. Especially the warm ones by Kylie
Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:15 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
I love Christmas music. Especially the warm ones by Kylie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZENBUUfhgsY

Well, here's the full album! Again, these videos are good for practice... but the album itself is exclusive for Santa Claude.

I have also been talking with Gran... and she will see about talking to my parents, to at last fulfill their wish to go abroad for Christmas and so spend Christmas Day diving into a hotel pool in the Canary Islands. The only reason they are yet to do so, is because of Gran still being with us (though I may have misinterpreted dad's previous answer, when I asked him about this?)... but it doesn't really bother her much, like she supports their wish; and if the red flag does wave for Gran over the holidays, she has yours truly (and, if applicable, Raul Julia!) to sleep with one eye open for her!

That, and of course yes I will assure my safety at Christmas, without worry of my parents lacking in goodwill for another year if not permanently. I mean that in goodwill, not to kick my parents out - again, I feel heartbroken, at their lack of goodwill if I'm upset at Christmas...

Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:32 am
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Nice album. I wish it was Christmas now
Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:55 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Neo Senshi wrote:
Nice album. I wish it was Christmas now

Hahaha, it does make one wish that doesn't it? Happy

Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:50 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

Santa Claude's month is approaching closer
Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:47 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
Santa Claude's month is approaching closer

True, and again remember Balrog Bashing Month is when the Christmas and Halloween shopping slowly begins, building up as the weeks go along. So obviously, that's when the shops will start selling everything we need for all of us to have beautiful Christmas trees for him 0:-)

Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:52 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

I hope Santa Claude is getting his sleigh ready for December
Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:44 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mod Soul wrote:
I hope Santa Claude is getting his sleigh ready for December

Fingers crossed for that!

Just to be on the safe side, until Santa Claude comes to town -if not this year- I will ask for at least one Cammy item every year for each respective Street Fighter mandate. It only makes sense, no?

No promises, but Gran and I are already considering one option - and it may be good news, for fans of the Streets of Gotham art collection! I am aware that there is one such artwork for Cammy, she's dressed as Harley Quinn... so I've asked the Lego shop to make a shirt with that artwork on it, and if yes then Gran is more than happy to get that for me, for this year's Street Fighter mandate.

Santa Claude coming to town -in turn meaning, that year's Street Fighter mandate would be a Special Champion Edition- would naturally guarantee, about if any of the fighters seen in the movie must receive a mention for that year's respective Street Fighter mandate.

Previous fighters who received this honour were Vega, Ken and even M Bison. I didn't get any T Hawk items for 2019 (when I had my second Special Champion Edition)... but it's just as well T Hawk was among my Lego Street Fighter baubles, as I named my then-new kitten Thunder yes after T Hawk (the 'T' stands for 'Thunder'); and obviously, the baubles -including the Guile one I bought, just hours after getting the announcement- made their debut in the year of purrchase, as well as to make their return a year later.

Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:29 am
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:19 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

also, the Lego shop sold me two new shirts today - and one of them has Cammy on it! It's one of the cover art variants, for issue 1 of Street Fighter Legends: Cammy.

If you like, I will gladly consider it a candidate, to be the Shirt of Chivalry for when Santa Claude finally comes to town (whether this year, or in the future to come. If not, then I'll stick with my shirt featuring the movie poster - that was the Shirt of Chivalry for my recent celebration.

The Lego shop may get some of the issues of Street Fighter Legends: Cammy in stock, so if yes then Gran will consider any of those for this year's Street Fighter mandate - except the issue 3 cover art variant which I already have, if I get spares of that then I'll just keep those myself anyway.

And if you're about to ask, the other new shirt today features our dear Vega - it's his official art for Street Fighter 5.

Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:50 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Congratulations on the shirts
Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:51 am
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

Congratulations
Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:52 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Thank you, gentlemen Happy

I also finally went and got those special edition Kylie CDs I wanted, along with a DVD and blu-ray of one of them! I also couldn't say no to a special edition album of Europe's most famous smash hit, The Final Countdown; and the soundtrack for Disney's Aladdin - it even has Princess Jasmine on the cover art Cute Cat

And I picked up a few games as well, including (at long last) Ultra Street Fighter 2 for the Switch. Yes, I took advantage of the new colour edit option - naturally, I used movie colours for Guile and Cammy, and tried to recreate it for some of the other fighters as well, but I went with a Duck-inspired colour scheme for Vega, because it was bound to happen sooner or later...

Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:30 am
Raven
Kombatant

Congratulations on shirts and cds
Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:51 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9
Jump to: