July is Righteous Month!
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:59 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

I saw the Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers movie this afternoon! Mom let me borrow her Disney Plus, after I told her my future guardian Leah (who owns three Disney Plus accounts on mom's TV, including mom's) had agreed to talk to her about lending me the account so I can watch Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers - it was so cute!

Yes, one reason why I wanted to watch it ASAP, is because of the NES game being one of my pre-airing gaming achievements for my recent airing celebration. I will certainly buy the DVD, once it is released!

Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:08 pm
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Another nice gift to watch with airings
Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:53 pm
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:25 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Congratulations in watching a good movie
Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:02 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Awwww, thank you both Happy

And with regard to the Darkwing Duck appearance at the end of the movie, I have heard there are talks of a Darkwing reboot, though no promises there really. Darkwing Duck was another Disney character whom Capcom have made a game about, so yes I am keeping eyes forward for that game again, and he would qualify for any Disney-themed Christmas decorations exclusive for Santa Claude.

Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:27 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Also, I am now aware of Robot Chicken's CastleVania sketch, with Dracula voiced by (of all people) Van Damme. I don't watch Robot Chicken, but yes I have now promoted my CastleVania Dracula Funko to the 'exclusive' Halloween decorations.

Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:57 pm
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

I heard that there are plans to reboot Darkwing too. It could be next year
Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:34 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Green Ninja wrote:
I heard that there are plans to reboot Darkwing too. It could be next year

Oh, you heard about that too? Are you a Darkwing fan yourself?

And no promises, as I haven't seen anything cool enough... but with regard to my Halloween decorations, my dad and I are in talks about adding the Grim Reaper to that. The Grim Reaper is another CastleVania boss fight, usually near the end... so I could have my Simon and Richter amiibos -and of course, my action figure of Sypha (who I main on CastleVania 3, which yes also means I will fight the Doppelganger in her form)- fight him, if Halloween does not fall during an airing celebration?

Also, with regard to my airing preparation of buying potential airing food, so I know whether or not to buy it when I do host an airing celebration... from now on, that will be known as the 'taste test'. I do frequently taste test, and for the most part it has usually been a 'yes' - just a few months ago, I bought a pack of Monterey Jack cheese (as well as the obvious Rescue Rangers reference, it's an American food and, well, the USA is one of the classic Street Fighter 2 countries...), and I liked it so I bought two packs during my recent airing celebration.

So it's good news, for the fans of Pringles crisps! There is a limited edition New York Cheeseburger flavour, I bought a tube of it today... and it's a yes from me, so if it's still there when I have more airings I will certainly have to buy this.

The reason I am mentioning about the taste test, is I hope to do another taste test in the coming week. The minimart where I bought the crisps does this occasional 'flavour of the week', and they're planning another Spanish flavour next week (they did Spanish and American flavours of the week, during my airing celebration) - so if Gran can take me while my parents are on vacation (on Tuesday, they're going to France for two weeks), I want to check it out! Gran sometimes buys me a few nibbles... so if possible, I might as well use this to carry out the taste test 0:-)

Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:35 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Sounds like a new yummy Pringles snack to try
Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:53 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
Sounds like a new yummy Pringles snack to try

You're right, yes it is!

And I can say Trick'N Snowboarder arrived today, I'm impressed with what I've seen :-)

Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:53 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

I want to eat Pringles chips now
Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:44 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
I want to eat Pringles chips now

The New York Cheeseburger flavour is only limited edition, so you might want to get a move on if you want to try it.

However, I did manage to buy a tube of chorizo-flavoured Pringles, during my airing celebration! Chorizo is a type of Spanish meat, so yes it's on the shopping list for airing food.

And I'm looking at the minimart's flavour of the week... and from what I can see, I most like the diced chorizo, and the cheese rolls. The clementine juice looks tempting, as well!

Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:30 pm
Andy
Kombatant

Species: Human

Chips are always the number 1 snack
Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:58 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Andy wrote:
Chips are always the number 1 snack

I also like unbuttered bread. My parents often speak of when I would eat that, as a child 0:-)

and on Saturday, it will be one year since we lost Yoshimoto. He was such a sweet kitty, wasn't he?

Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:23 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Rest in peace Yoshimoto
Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:05 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
Rest in peace Yoshimoto

Thank you very, very much Lemmy, that was so sweet 0:-)

However, my family is also in a bit of a... situation, at the moment: my sister-in-law Charlotte is now being rude to us, refusing to speak to us (though her lack of contact with myself doesn't faze me much?) - which is especially upsetting for my parents, as it means she is denying us contact with their first and only grandchild, my niece Murphy who, I kid you not, was born on an airing day, and within the final countdown to another airing the very next day. WTF is going on - after her own few years of her own support of the Street Fighter mandate, and even finding little Yoshimoto for us (remember, it was she who contacted mom with the details on the kitten, after we lost Raul)... she's now turning her back on us??

I did raise the suspicion, that Donut Lord (who refuses to speak with the family, except when, much to our annoyance, he parks his car at Gran's house) could be at fault - that is, maybe he and Charlotte reconnected and, well, they opted to gang up on us and especially on me? But mom doesn't think this is the case - I believe her if she thinks so, nonetheless I won't rule out the possibility.

If anyone wants to help me get back at Charlotte, well again it turns out she's a Ryu main (and her mom is a Chun Li main!) so, well, there you go.

However, yes I'm still considering getting more of Capcom's Marvel games for this year's Street Fighter mandate, unless I buy any of them earlier. Murphy happens to be a Spider-Man fan, causing me to pay further attention to Capcom's Marvel games - hell, while out Christmas shopping last year, I bought a few Marvel-themed Christmas ornaments which are exclusive to Santa Claude, as some (if not all) of the characters featured are among those who appear in Capcom's Marvel games.

Furthermore, remember when I came second in that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tournament, on the ten-year anniversary of when we became anti-Balrog? My friend in town who hosted the tournament is holding a birthday party (he didn't say, though, whether it's for the shop or the market where it's located) on September 10... and because of it being a birthday party, upon my suggestion we're going to play Mario Party Superstars. If I can go, then mom wants to come with me and watch me play - dunno if she'd enjoy the Mario Party games, though, but she's welcome to join in; and before you ask, I will play as Rosalina.

But it's just as well mom wants to come with me. My friend happens to know Charlotte and her family - so imagine his delight, when they turned up at the market literally just minutes after I came second in the Mario Kart tournament! So I realise, there's a good chance Charlotte may turn up at the birthday party... in which case, mom could confront Charlotte and, yes, protect me if there's any trouble?

Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:27 am
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

More reason to dislike Ryu
Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:26 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
More reason to dislike Ryu

You mean like about Byron? Well, his slap on the wrist is merciful compared to how Balrog incurred our wrath. For my enemies who grumbled about our not being so aggressive about Byron as we are about Balrog... well, Byron wasn't the one who threatened to send Vega straight to a closed casket funeral, dammit!

Gran (who is also aware of the situation) also said about Charlotte being awkward, because she has a bit of a bad past herself - and maybe, like, old wounds are aching? If that's the case, why the fuck would she go so far, as to deny my parents access to their first and only grandchild...?

Still... it's upsetting for my parents, that she's denying them access to Murphy; and we can't rule out the possibilities regarding Donut Lord. In the last few times when I spoke to him, he's been really horrible to me, including one incident immediately before Yoshimoto was taken ill... so I cannot shake off that chill down my spine...

My parents are on a two-week vacation in France right now (so yes, they'd better watch out for Jenny!), Gran did say that hopefully the trip will help them to forget about what Charlotte is doing for now... but when they return, obviously we'll have to keep on walking on eggshells...

Because of the situation with Charlotte, mom told me to not give her the Christmas presents I've already bought for her and Murphy, and even a birthday present I have for her (her birthday is three days before Halloween). As always, I've been getting ready well in advance, yes especially with the need to summon Santa Claude - as well as getting the presents anyway, don't forget the Street Fighter Queen needs to make her own preparations, including to choose Halloween candy for the trick-or-treaters.

I may keep the presents meant for Murphy - hmmm, as it's a Spider-Man colouring set, a Spider-Man plush and a Black Panther plush... should I use the Spider-Man and Black Panther plushies as 'exclusive' Christmas decorations, as both characters are in the Marvel VS Capcom franchise? The colouring set is... debatable, we can discuss that; and if you're about to ask, Charlotte had a Black Panther toy, in the Easter egg I bought her last year - so I do get her the odd Black Panther item to go with it, such as one or two of the books in my Advent calendars last year (remember, I had THREE Advent calendars with books in them, instead of chocolate!).

But for Charlotte I bought two Ryu phone holders (one of classic Ryu, the other Evil Ryu) just like mine, so I may give one each to my parents for their presents? Yes, I chose those for her since she's a Ryu main - and if not for her being rude to my family, yes I would have bought the Chun Li phone holder for her mom.

Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:46 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

I'm at my parents' house right now (remember, I babysit their cats when they go on vacation), and on the way here I could see the grass cutters on the nearby green. They are aware of the dog fouling problem on my lawn... and they say they cannot do my lawn because of the dog fouling, that and their so-called 'green machine' mower is too big to fit in the gap between the dog fouler's apartment and a set of railings in front of it.

If my lawn is still not done by the time I get home, I will message either or both of my parents on Facebook... so they can issue another complaint to the council, when they're back on British soil. When we issued the complaint last month, dad did say he would issue further complaints, if the dog fouling problem persists even after the next lawn session - so it looks like he will have to keep to his word...

I cannot guarantee, though, if the council will phone us again? I say so, because of the council having phoned dad after he issued the previous complaint, to say they had written to all dog owners on my street, to inform them of the complaint and remind them of their legal responsibility to immediately pick up after their dogs. Though I'd be surprised if they don't - this has gone on long enough!! Pissed

Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:58 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: