Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

August is White Cape Month!
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

August is White Cape Month, because of the Mute Incident anniversary (August 23 and August 24). Wear your white capes and other anti-mute gear -lipstick, bell bracelets (the anti-mute accessory of Shadow Hearts fame), rose corsages et al- with pride!

The Final Countdown Festival (August 6 to August 10) is this month, as well! Please remember, I only wanted simply to avenge Dennis Hopper, after he died on an airing day that year - but when I made a certain Facebook post within 24 hours of the airing, well he obviously wanted to bequeath something to me!

It was just as well I made the Rainbow Bridge security, including the surprising new ruling spawned by the Final Countdown Festival - on New Year's Day 2011, just as I feared the "Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia" hate trend trolled Dennis. I again thank my friends for your support in the matter, right down to Lemmy appointing me as the Koopa Princess :-D

Additionally... it was on the day after the 2016 Mute Incident anniversary, when I had the announcement for the three airings at the time when I lost Grandpa Ken (September 29 1924 - September 14 2016). Obviously, this initiated the conclusion, of when the Rainbow Bridge security became official in my family.

And the first two games I completed, for these fragile airings? The Bucky O'Hare NES game, in Swedish on August 25 2016, and then in Russian the very next day! I know we have some people here who speak multiple languages, so do those lucky folks speak Swedish and Russian?

Now, for those of you also on a Disney binge because of my kitty Jasmine... yes, I realise Aladdin (in his Prince Ali guise) would certainly qualify for this month! I am actually considering doing a thread about my own Disney binge, but if anyone else wants to start one then yes please do.

I am still looking for Disney Christmas ornaments, and Aladdin -especially Princess Jasmine, naturally- is among the top choices for ornaments exclusive for Santa Claude 0:-)

Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:55 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

I think I have a white cape some where that I can wear
Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:47 pm
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Another special month to dress up
Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:43 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Any airing this month?
Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:50 am
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:19 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Raven wrote:
Any airing this month?

Not as far as I know, sorry...

Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:53 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

We must all wear that white cape
Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:51 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

White Knight wrote:
We must all wear that white cape

Amen, brother!

It's actually just as well you said that, what with Donut Lord's evil behaviour having become especially erratic and nasty since the initial lockdown. Some such incidences could have gotten him in deep shit, if only mom hadn't shooed him out of the house - and just last year, there was one incident immediately before Yoshimoto was taken ill (oh boy, my parents handed his ass to him for that one!)!

Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:48 am
Raven
Kombatant

I will bring out the white cape just in case
Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:53 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Raven wrote:

Good thinking, Raven. As well as in case I have airings, there's always the chance Donut Lord might decide to return - possibly even seek vengeance on me, because of my parents protecting me now? Even as an adult, that sick bastard would still bully me - yuck!

In fact, because of Donut Lord's hacking history... I have still considered asking Kunzite for advice, just in case. Trouble is, among things on Donut Lord's part, I don't know if he has an official hacker handle or something...

Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:53 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:45 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Raven wrote:

I will wear one too to help
Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:00 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Biyomon wrote:
Raven wrote:

I will wear one too to help

Bravo, Biyomon!

And as of yesterday up until Wednesday, it's the Final Countdown Festival! Just as well I bought that collector's edition of Europe's The Final Countdown album, I know - I only hope I can soon test it out...

Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:43 am
Andy
Kombatant

It is too hot to wear a costume now
Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:07 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Andy wrote:
It is too hot to wear a costume now

Then go soak yourself in some water! I love a good bath.

And in case anyone asks me about wisdom teeth troubles, omg yikes! I've had all of mine taken out, at a private hospital adjacent to my crappy local hospital (please bear in mind, this was before the Mute For Coal Incident). They started giving me shit a few months after I renounced education, so I had two of them pulled in Deadeye Month that year, and I even got to keep them in a jar (and let me tell you, for human teeth they're fucking huge!) - the dentist opted to keep the remaining two in, unless they give me shit as well.

As I feared, the remaining two had to go when I was 21... but no, I didn't get to keep them in a jar, I was informed that they crumbled upon removal. But these two were worse than the initial problem - it was actually physically painful to smile! If I smiled even a little, the teeth would really hurt!

We did consider trying the same dentist six years later, as one of my options when I needed that adult tooth removed (the one 'affected' by the Mute For Coal Incident). Obviously, though... that's not an option while Carie is still alive...

Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:21 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

A good bath with some nice rubber ducks would be so fun
Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:08 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

White Knight wrote:
A good bath with some nice rubber ducks would be so fun

let's hope I can soon use my Street Fighter and Resident Evil rubber ducks again soon, no?

And my parents returned from France about an hour ago, so I dropped by to see them... and if any of the Pokemons here can speak French, I'd appreciate it. One of the presents mom bought me, was a Pokemon magazine and trading cards in French!

But mom says she's heard from Charlotte, she plans to visit tomorrow - so if anyone wants to continue bashing Ryu, well we'll see what happens tomorrow, before we make the verdict...

Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:55 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:58 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

It's good news - no need to bash Ryu, as Charlotte is back in our good books. Turns out she basically needed to be alone for a while, though as far as I know Donut Lord wasn't the problem...

But because Charlotte is, herself, an avid supporter of the Street Fighter mandate... yes, I have asked her to see if she can include a Cammy item or two in her donations, until Santa Claude can deliver his share of the justice for Kylie...

Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:44 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Glad things worked out
Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:54 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Jump to: