Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Mod Soul wrote:
More jerks for you to deal with Pissed

I know! It does scare me big time...

And yes, the grumpy old fart is in hospital again, unfortunately my crappy local one where Carie works. He's just 'not right' and unfortunately it sometimes affects him physically as well. One such episode was precisely what landed him in hospital.

But the hospital assigned him to the care of a black woman, I've forgotten whether I was told she's a doctor or a nurse - and just as I feared, he was racist toward her, he called her a 'n***** bitch'. The hospital is aware he is racist (among other things, he used the n-word against another black doctor during a previous hospital stay), and they have told him to "Put up or shut up" - though I dunno whether or not the cops were involved...

With regard to him being 'not right', one of my nice neighbours (who himself, has served as a carer for the grumpy old fart) said his head's still stuck in the 1950s-1970s and he's a 'dying breed' - but that's no excuse, don't you think?

Once one or two (if not all) of the damn strikes have finished, there are actually legal proceedings set to be made, to determine whether the grumpy old fart should return home... or go into full-time care. Court dates have been forcibly changed due to the strikes, so there'll be further details to follow on that - including how, apparently, the dog fouler has also received a summons (dunno what for, but I'm guessing it's for the dog fouling...).

Unlike some people I know both online, and in real life, I would never go around spreading such hate crime as "Get some help, you loon - they're gonna lock you up in a psycho hospital, and put you in a straitjacket and stick a needle in your forehead". That's as much hate crime as is racism, not to mention it's typical negative stereotyping; and despite her relapsing and making one such comment herself, in contribution to her disgusting 2015 New Year's resolution... yes, mom has effectively told anyone who offered me the so-called 'help' to stick it where the light don't shine, having witnessed herself it did more harm than good yes, even more so due to the hate crime *slaps some (if not all) who have mercilessly made such hate crime slurs about me*

But I'm totally up for getting rid of that grumpy old fart. Much as I love my apartment, yes I'm uncomfortable about having a racist neighbour - whenever a black cab driver takes me home from my grocery shopping, I have to warn him or her about my neighbour, in fear of him directly making racial slurs to the driver or asking me "Did you enjoy your ride home with that fucking n*****?". Thankfully, that's never happened, but yes my dad said we should call the cops if it does.

The carer has said, he himself doesn't HAVE to go to the hearing, as it's a civil one... but he wants to, I think like to give evidence and say he is in favour of putting the grumpy old fart in care. I hope he gets his wish, even more so as the grumpy old fart has been rude to me - and in place of the grumpy old fart, we get some nice new neighbours!

Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:36 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

and despite how I haven't seen any dog shit on my lawn, it seems the dog fouling problem is still happening - and as if the original dog fouler isn't enough, it seems he now has a really nasty female accomplice living with him! I haven't seen her, though - at least I don't think so?

The grass cutters called today, but they wouldn't do my lawn again. So, my parents looked into it (as well as get the council's permission, to put up my CCTV) - and as well as the gap still being too small for their big lawnmower, unfortunately the dog fouling is still happening. But that's not all. The council confronted a woman -who my dad tells me, is now living at the dog fouler's apartment- with regard to the dog fouling... and she was very offensive to them!

So with regard to the dog fouler having received a court summons... I'm guessing it's because of his female accomplice, as well as because of the dog fouling? If so, then my guess would be she's being charged with like offensive behaviour -or at worst, violence- toward a legal council official? Yikes!

Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:12 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

When will this dog fouling stop?!
Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:52 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

White Knight wrote:
When will this dog fouling stop?!

My thoughts exactly. But the camera is precisely to help stop that, y'know?

Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:05 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

update: I arrived home from a shopping jaunt today, and unfortunately yes it is still happening - there was a foul on my lawn!

Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:11 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Turn them all to stone
Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:10 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

White Knight wrote:
Turn them all to stone

I couldn't agree more. If you ask me, they should get evicted for deciding not to play a Kylie Minogue tune - I was very upset, when I overheard them changing their minds and deciding not to play her song Love At First Sight, instead changing the track to something else! Cry

Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:14 am
Kisara
Convention seeker

Species: Human

Yesterday when I was walking home I saw a small dog poop on the sidewalk. I hope no one steps in it

Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:21 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Kisara wrote:
Yesterday when I was walking home I saw a small dog poop on the sidewalk. I hope no one steps in it

You should report it. It's illegal!

Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:25 pm
Tetsu
Kombatant

Kisara wrote:

More reason to pay attention to our surroundings
Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:28 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Tetsu wrote:
Kisara wrote:

More reason to pay attention to our surroundings

And more reason for my council to shake a leg, and give the OK for dad to put the camera up - then of course, to deal with the dog foulers themselves!

Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:46 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Update: unfortunately, the council has turned down our request to put up the camera.

However, yes we will keep getting on to them to stop the goddamn dog fouling! As well as our own complaints, remember that the grass cutters have been unable to mow my lawn because of the fouling.

Additionally, rather than refund me for the camera... my dad has decided to let me do a spot of EBaying, yes up to the total I paid him for the camera. So, I've decided to snap up these full sets of Street Fighter pin badges which Roy told me about. I may wear some of the badges (i.e. with my airing dress) for my next airing - and yes, I'll wear the Chun Li badge, if the Chinese Bucky O'Hare game wins the vote; unless I hear otherwise, there's a good chance I may indeed wear the Chun Li badge.

I do realise, this will mean getting a Balrog badge in one set - but I'm thinking of using that one to make a 'wanted' poster...

Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:02 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:39 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

my parents won't be able to phone the council on Monday, because it's what we British call a 'bank holiday' day - but they will phone the council on Tuesday. We had another foul this morning, and the dog foulers STILL haven't even bothered to clean up the last two! Sick...

I also had to deal with some "Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia" hate trend scum today! God, some people are fucking low...

Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:44 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Tuesday needs to come soon
Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:44 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Raven wrote:
Tuesday needs to come soon

And thank Bison when it arrives! Bison

Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:42 am
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

You can hire private cleaners to pick up the dog poop and then send the owners the bill
Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:04 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Green Ninja wrote:
You can hire private cleaners to pick up the dog poop and then send the owners the bill

I don't know if my local council does that? But we will keep on at the council, about the fouling - it has to stop!

And again, if anyone suggests about cooking dog as revenge... please don't. I know one or two peeps on my 'ignore' list didn't like that, when suggested in the past - plus, no I wouldn't cross that line myself. If anything, I won't deny I have considered 'borrowing' my dad's air rifle - my 'Deadeye' pseudonym should hint at that, no?

Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:02 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Jump to: