RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
It's the Ber Months!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

It's the Ber Months!
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Alexis wrote:
Exciting to be in the ber months countdown

Amen, sister! It looks like Raul Julia has given his blessing on that, too!

I had to tweak a few of my preparations, for the Final Fantasy games I picked up as airing gifts this time. For one thing, I'm still a little undecided over some of my party members' Job choices, on Final Fantasy 5 LOL

In fact, another thing Sephiroth would have likely suggested, with regard to getting justice for Kylie... is my adamant automatic use of the 'Locomotion' skill, on Final Fantasy 9. I realise its function is to prevent the 'Stop' status ailment... but, well, as you can see... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0pBuK7CW4

But for Tekken 2, I will play as Angel. Again, I overall main Nina, because of her role in the creation of Ibuki's Law, and her subsequent eventual redemption with Santa Claude's blessing for Street Fighter X Tekken...

...Unless Angel is playable! Angel wears a white Greek dress, in fact her costume inspired the very reason why I wanted a white Greek dress in the first place: Sophitia's default costume, in Soul Calibur 3. So I know y'all would expect me to main Angel, so there you go!

Furthermore, yes I am aware that Rufus (of all people) has a costume as Angel, in Street Fighter X Tekken. Wonder what Dan would think of that, according to our dear site...?

Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:47 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

An angel can always be trusted
Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:38 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
An angel can always be trusted

Awwww! Well I do favour one or two other Tekken fighters, yes including Miguel (the Spanish matador introduced in Tekken 6)... but Nina holds the most significant meaning, while Angel is my top choice (no tree-topper pun intended! LOL).

Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:43 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Thank you Raul
Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:20 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
Thank you Raul

I'm sure he'd say you're welcome, Lemmy 0:-)

"Of COURSE!", after this celebration then yes we will continue preparing for my special month, in case Santa Claude comes to town. I realise I may still have airings in the meantime, but we still need justice for Kylie, and I continue to prepare for when that joyous time comes!

In fact, this afternoon I was saying to my mom, about how the whole thing about my special month being a time for 'goodwill to all men' is another thing I take very, very seriously... so "Piss me off in December, and you're fucked!".

I brought the subject up, because of two needles I had done in two past Deadeye Months - and I was genuinely bullied over one; while the other (for which I was also bullied, but not as dangerously so as the first) actually caused my arms to be slightly tender slightly below the shoulders, not dangerously to-the-point-I-may-end-up-like-Dhalsim so, but still actually uncomfortable to touch there even now. Mom touched me on the tender part of my left arm, when she needed to talk to me while I went to her place for lunch (obviously, hours after my airing finished)... prompting me to bring the subject up.

Mom was sympathetic to my plight, as well as very apologetic for touching my arm - she grumbled about my past complaints about people touching my arms, but when I dropped the bombshell of the needle being administered in a Deadeye Month, she was sympathetic enough to apologise! She can see my point, and has herself flipped off and/or come to her senses over many lacks of goodwill against my person - yes, including booking me at Liverpool whenever I need tooth surgery...

Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:18 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Santa Claude must not disappoint his fans
Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:18 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
Santa Claude must not disappoint his fans

I hope he won't! But again, my fingers are crossed nice and tight, that my suspicions of even a possible pattern in 5Action (the channel responsible for my airings) planning their airing days could, indeed, mean Santa Claude may come to town.

If so, then it'd remind me of my second Santa Claude visit (the one Kunzite predicted) - that was just nearly three months, after my airing celebration in Balrog Bashing Month that year 0:-)

Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:57 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:16 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

I will have to get a new Dhalsim badge, though - the one I have has a bent pin, so I can't wear it for my airings. However, I've put it on one of my Vega figures, and a new Dhalsim badge is on the way. Hmmm... should I consider wearing it for if Santa Claude comes to town, if not earlier?

Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:41 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Wear it for Santa Claude and when you have the same Dhalsim badge as your figure you will be a great matched pair
Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:49 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
Wear it for Santa Claude and when you have the same Dhalsim badge as your figure you will be a great matched pair

Awww, that's a sweet thought Biyomon Happy

Well, my dad did offer to straighten the pin for me (is that possible?) on the broken Dhalsim badge... but I also needed to do an emergency EBay for Tekken Tag Tournament, so I thought I'd take care of getting a new Dhalsim badge at the same time, and so put the broken one on my Vega figure.

I had a last-minute shopping fling ahead of the final countdown, and among the games I snapped up yes I bought Final Fantasy X and X2 along with the guides for them (I already have the limited edition X2 guide, but I thought why not eh?), and I even bought Tekken 4... but out of all games I bought, Tekken Tag Tournament was the only one which didn't work, so yes a new copy is en route. I can even use the packaging for the Dhalsim badge as a bookmark, for the Final Fantasy X guide!

And if you're about to ask... on Tekken 4 I will main Nina as usual; and just like on Tekken Tag Tournament 2, on Tekken Tag Tournament I will main Angel with Nina as my tag partner.

Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:23 pm
Andy
Kombatant

Species: Human

Badges reminds me of pokemon games
Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:00 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Andy wrote:
Badges reminds me of pokemon games

I can understand that LOL

Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:14 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

If you could have badges or buttons on a bag it will definitely be a masterpiece to show off
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:38 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
If you could have badges or buttons on a bag it will definitely be a masterpiece to show off

Well, I do have a couple of Zelda keychains attached to my Zelda handbag. Would that be good enough?

And "Of COURSE!", there is the matter of choosing the first pre-airing gaming achievement, for if Santa Claude comes to town! As you know, the Chinese Bucky O'Hare game was the first achievement for my recent celebration, and the Korean version of the game was second... but yes, the fact I sadly completed them on the day when we lost the Queen has not gone unnoticed. One guy even suggested to complete something else, to make up for that - which I obviously did, with my other achievements.

There is still the matter of getting justice for Kylie, so I'm still leaning toward any games which inspired Cammy's alternate costumes, if not even an appearance from Cammy herself or perhaps someone has a Cammy costume. So far, I'm still leaning toward either the original Resident Evil (on account of Cammy's Jill costume), or Resident Evil Survivor (because of the Cammy poster visible at one point in the game)...

Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:39 am
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

You can find lots at cons
Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:04 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

The new Dhalsim badge has arrived! I've put it in the tin, ready for when I can wear it - as agreed, I will wear it for if Santa Claude comes to town, unless I get any airings in the meantime?

As I also planned, I will use the packaging as a bookmark for my Final Fantasy X published strategy guide. I thought, why not right?

Each badge individually (i.e. as opposed to in the full set of 12, in a tin with a picture of Ken's stage in it) comes in a packaging featuring the respective fighters' stages - so yes, I realise that's good news for us Vega fans!

Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:05 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Congratulations on the Dhalsim badge
Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:11 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Thank you, Lemmy ^_^. I'm guessing you may want to get the Chun Li badge?

Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:33 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

I bought that Cadbury's tower Advent calendar I like, today. Mom tried to take me to the Christmas warehouse shop, but we didn't know they were closed... so on the way home, mom dropped me off at my local shopping precinct and I did some shopping. Luckily, the aforementioned Advent calendar was in stock, there were two left - apparently, it's really popular...

Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:34 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7
Jump to: