Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

October is Hsien-Ko Month!
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

October is Hsien-Ko Month, the month for all things supernatural! Everybody been making their Halloween plans, while we continue to await verdict from Santa Claude?

I know some people dress up as princesses, astronauts etc. for Halloween... but my family firmly believes in the supernatural theme of the holiday, that it's all for the undead. Why else would I let mom take some of the Halloween candy, for when she and her friends watch the two Hocus Pocus movies later this month?

Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:16 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:46 pm
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Who has thought of a good Halloween costume to wear?
Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:21 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Mod Soul wrote:
Who has thought of a good Halloween costume to wear?

Well, the white Greek dress does have that ghostly feel to it; and the red airing dress could be like bloody. Will either of those do?

No airings have been announced for this month, but I will be sure to check around Blinky's birthday October 13 and especially Crystal's birthday October 22 for airing announcements in mid to late this month, maybe even into next month as well. I also hope to do my next round of grocery shopping on Blinky's birthday, so maybe I can check out one or two other haunts (no pun intended) for Christmas and Halloween stuff.

If indeed I have airings shortly after Halloween, then yes the Nemesis rubber duck can at last make his Halloween debut; and yes, as well as Resident Evil, if applicable I do have a few other suitable candidates to be pre-airing gaming achievements...

Of course, remember to keep Crystal in your thoughts on Halloween and especially on the day after, especially as I know Zane was a huge fan of her. Yes Zane, you're not the only one to note about her royal demeanour!

I realise it was not a nice 'trick', i.e. as it was on Halloween when mom made the hard decision to let Crystal go the next day... but Crystal was another who required the Rainbow Bridge security, so it had to be done...

Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:30 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Our princess looks so beautiful in her white dress. Can't wait for the next airings
Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:13 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

White Knight wrote:
Our princess looks so beautiful in her white dress. Can't wait for the next airings

Awwww Happy Well no guarantees as to what dress I wear, we'll see at the time especially if indeed I have more airings...

And will you bring any Boo ghosts and Dry Bones to the celebrations? Happy

Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:06 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

The white Greek dress must be the most beautiful of them all
Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:28 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Biyomon wrote:
The white Greek dress must be the most beautiful of them all

Aye, that it is!

Again, Soul Calibur 3 granted my wish to see my long-term Soul series main, Sophitia, wearing a proper white Greek dress. I liked it so much, I wanted one of my own - and I found one three years later, not too long after Soul Calibur 4 also granted us Sophitia wearing a white Greek dress.

I gave it much thought... and when it came to my fiction self, I felt a white Greek dress would suit me most as our Spanish hero's other half. Inevitably, I would consider the same inspiration for my wedding dress as well - after all, with it being a royal wedding (both because of me being a princess, and Vega is himself a blueblood), then the wedding clothes ought to be dazzling!

To be fair to the other Vega fangirls here, however... unless they may have stated otherwise, I would have some (if not all) of you working for Vega and me, so much that I even made Raven as one of our flamenco dancers as seen in his classic stage; and you would be housed in the Castle de Maria Isabelle, while Vega and I have our own mansion in Salou, itself the very town where I stayed when I myself actually went to Spain in real life. Hell, I have granted similar liberties to friend and foe alike - such as after we learned the shock truth about Mel, yes I now imagine Ken to have a venomous hatred of him.

However... yes, there was also the point of M Bison pursuing my hand in marriage, in my fics. Naturally, that means a lot of red (which would surely please Mel, were he genuine! LOL), including my Greek dresses - please remember, the movie strongly implies Bison likes his women to wear red just like him...

Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:39 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:51 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Awww, some guy on Facebook did this pic of a Black Mage, a mummy, a Moblin (from Zelda) et al trick-or-treating with the "But our princess is in another castle!" Toad! I guess this means, Final Fantasy sort of qualifies as a game to play for Halloween - okay, I realise Time, Blue etc. Mages are witches/wizards, but the Black one I suppose would most look like the typical wizard we'd expect to see this month?

I am still working on Shadow Hearts: From The New World (PS2) - I want to get enemy snaps for one regular boss in the main story, and three of the superbosses in the Purgatory dungeon up to 99, before I consider the game ripe for completion. Also, please note I had the game as an airing gift for my airings in Vega Month this year, which means I had it around the time of mom's blasphemy toward Kylie Minogue... so the game is kind of high-priority...

I know one person on my ignore list might actually enjoy the Purgatory dungeon, because as the name suggests it's all inspired by the Seven Deadly Sins. Johnny (the protagonist of Shadow Hearts: From The New World) has to rescue each of his six companions from the six corridors of Purgatory - you can tell who is where by the colour and the element, and each corridor has a sin supposedly associated with each hostage. Starting from first to last, each corridor is longer than the last as you rescue more and more of your friends... and at the end of each corridor, you face a superboss which I'm guessing is the lord/governor/however you want to see it of that respective sin, and is holding that respective friend hostage.

When you have rescued your last friend, he or she will exhibit envy - which will lead you to the dungeon's main superboss, Envious Jealousy, which I'm guessing is the king of the Seven Deadly Sins. Whoever you rescue last will also determine Envious Jealousy's element - in my case it's dark because I rescue Shania last, I want it dark again as a subtle Your Disco Needs You reference ("Happiness will never last/Darkness comes to kick your ass").

But on the Final Fantasy front, I can say 1, 2 and 6 are still a work in progress, so I suppose I could work on those next - starting with Final Fantasy 6, because according to Square-Enix, Terra's birthday is October 18... which means, she shares her birthday with Van Damme!

As for my team on the original Final Fantasy, I'm planning for them all to be ninjas because I love ninjas...

Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:23 am
Andy
Kombatant

Species: Human

In a blink of an eye a new month is here
Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:18 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Andy wrote:

A new Ber Month, no less!

I realise last month may have been difficult, particularly for us British... but other than that, once again the joy of the Ber Months has already reared its head. Perhaps, my having those Final Fantasy games for my recent airing celebration was on purpose, because of the white cape?

And has a certain hate group finally gotten their long-awaited comeuppance - did they cross certain lines over on Facebook?? It seems their Facebook page has been deleted - whoo!

And please don't use 'free speech' as an excuse to justify their evil! They're not the first bad people to pull that card - let alone the first to get their comeuppance a la Natalie! Among other things, there was this Bible-thumper who bullied me in high school, and even continued his reign of terror as he deliberately followed me to college... and he did use 'freedom of speech' as an excuse to justify his evil. However, he did get his ass handed to him in college, when another college bully sure kicked his ass at the bus stop, and he was so pissed he even stomped on his own glasses - he rarely if not never opened his big mouth to me again...

Indeed, it's all another example, of how I have frequently proven true Vega's motto of "Handsome fighters never lose battles" Jay, with a dash of Bison's win quote "Anyone who opposes me will be destroyed!" Bison LOL

Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:56 pm
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Profession: Queer

Andy wrote:

Time is an enemy

Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:33 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Awww, tomorrow will be my late cat Blinky's birthday - hard to believe he'd be 20 tomorrow, if he was still with us. Wasn't he a sweet cat?

Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:10 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Poor Blinky. Happy birthday rest in peace
Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:55 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

White Knight wrote:
Poor Blinky. Happy birthday rest in peace

That's very sweet of you. Y'all would have loved Blinky - such a lovely cat, he was...

Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:54 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Rest in peace. Blink is so sadly missed
Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:13 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Raven wrote:
Rest in peace. Blink is so sadly missed

Indeed even more so, as may I remind y'all he took ill immediately after we learned of the Street Fighter X Tekken thing, indeed making Balrog's comment all the more painful for me and, yes, adding to my resulting issue with closed casket funerals. Purrhaps this, too, may give Vega X Balrog shippers -especially any animal lovers among them- second thoughts?

Blinky's successor, Mel (the one we lost in Balrog Bashing Month 2019), was actually born a couple of days before we became anti-Balrog! Mel was very adorably cheeky and inquisitive, very much so up until he had his initial episode over the 2019 summer vacation - he certainly had his evil namesake's charm in him LOL

And, thank you too Raven 0:-)

Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:26 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

Rest in peace Blinky
Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:01 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Biyomon wrote:
Rest in peace Blinky

Thank you very much. I still miss that beautiful boy...

But I think Thunder (Mel's successor) knows he's Blinky the Third - he purrs a lot, like Blinky did!

Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:27 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: