Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:01 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

White Knight wrote:
Thunder is our new Blinky

You're telling me! He is a very sweet kitty...

Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:05 pm
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:56 am
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

Hocus Pocus 2 is a good Halloween movie to watch. I enjoyed this movie
Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:38 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Mistress 9 wrote:
Hocus Pocus 2 is a good Halloween movie to watch. I enjoyed this movie

Oh, you saw it? Mom and her friends watched it last night, I hope they enjoyed it too...

Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:24 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:32 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

I also enjoyed watching Hocus Pocus too
Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:53 pm
Mod Soul
Kombatant

So much excitement for Halloween for all ages
Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:19 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Firstly... I should have mentioned the other day, the badges have arrived. Mom wants to give me the Vega and Bison badges, and yes Gran obviously wants to give me the Ken one - the rest have gone on display, in fact I put some on display with the games I had for previous Santa Claude visits... and the Guile badge I put on the box I store my Guile bauble in, yes because I had that bauble for my 2019 Santa Claude visit; whereas the Ryu one, naturally, is on the box for the Ryu Bauble Head bauble, yes because I had him and the Ken Bauble Head bauble for Santa Claude's 2020 visit.

But my family is once again taking further action, against the dog fouling problem. Gran thinks the lawnmower sessions stop for the year in Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month, obviously as the grass doesn't really grow so much over the winter... so, and especially with Gran's input, that convinced my parents to once again phone the council about the dog fouling problem! The housing officer was unavailable, when my parents phoned... so dad asked them to get the housing officer to phone him, and yes they have noted the complaint.

Naturally, we will continue to complain if the problem still persists - particularly if it's still there by Yoshimoto's birthday, and then by November 30.

Yes, unfortunately the problem is still persisting... and it's very upsetting for me, even more so as yes I'd love to play in the snow if applicable come winter; and I'd consent to my neighbours building a snowman (a tasteful-looking one, naturally) on my lawn, and use the snow on my lawn to throw snowballs at people just as I might. It'd certainly set a far better, kinder example, than when some other assholes on my street (I even feared, that it could be some of my own enemies unfortunately living nearby...) wrote the word 'slag' and an arrow pointing at my apartment door, in the snow on the path up to my apartment - I even have to kick away the snow on my path, to avoid even the mere risk thereof.

But nobody can play in the snow on my lawn if, well, the council is unable to mow it! Again, the council has been unable to mow my lawn because of the dog fouling - and on the rare occasion when they DID mow it with dog foul still present (no fecal euphemism pun intended), well that was because they only sent two yobbo joyriders who failed to check the lawns before mowing. So if the dog fouling problem persists over the winter... well, we won't get much of a white Christmas on my lawn, regrettably :-/

Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:40 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

I feel normal and happy at Halloween time
Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:54 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Raven wrote:
I feel normal and happy at Halloween time

I figured you might be a Halloween fan, yes especially after my previous drafts of your fiction self being a beautiful Grim Reaper - before I made you one of mine and Vega's flamenco dancers, that is.

I actually think Wednesday Addams was designed to be like a goth character, but correct me if I'm wrong?

And I can confirm, I will wear the white Greek dress for Halloween. My dad spoke to a woman from the council, they will make an appointment next week to meet dad outside my apartment with regard to the problem. No promises, but dad wants to seriously press them for the only way we'll get solid evidence: a security camera on my apartment!

There's always the chance that they may want to talk to me about this, in which case either dad will give me a holler outside the apartment; or if it's on Halloween, then dad will phone me over at his and mom's house (and needs must, he can bring the council people over with him, and I can offer them some of the Halloween candy?) - obviously, I will be getting everything ready for Halloween. So just in case they do, yes I'd better wear white and have any of my Street Fighter gifts from the movie cast with me - so I guess that means, I'd best wear the white Greek dress for Halloween, in case the appointment is indeed then and they may need to talk to me; and yes, if an airing celebration is announced, I do have a few potential Shirt of Chivalry candidates in mind! As for a Street Fighter item, I'll pick the Vega VS Ryu twin pack - remember, it's a popular choice, for updating my sale ID photo at Roy's shop if Santa Claude comes to town... and we're well in the Ber Months... so, well, there you go!

In the meantime, the council will snail mail another dog fouling complaint letter to the dog foulers...

Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:47 am
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Species: Human
Profession: Queer

Happy Halloween weekend

Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:00 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Limey Man wrote:
Happy Halloween weekend

You too Happy

Obviously, I am playing a few spooky games in the meantime. I still have a few to prepare for future airing celebration, so yes that'll sure keep me occupied!

But remember, one of the Christmas music channels has already started... so yes, I do have that playing as much as I can when having dinner, taking a bath etc., unless I want to watch anything else. Another one starts on November 1, while if there are more then they will slowly increasingly begin over next month.

Also... Thursday was the anniversary of when the NES War began, so yes that's kind of another reason why I played a few games that day...

Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:02 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Happy Halloween. Happy trick or treating
Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:19 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

It's Halloween now, yes I'm up early to get ready for it. I'll go over to my parents' house later, and I'll help mom put up the decorations and prepare the candy - as well as the usual spooky confection, I hope the trick-or-treaters like the Super Mario chocolate coins I've bought, imported all the way from Japan.

Dad, however, is expecting the council to phone today - to arrange an appointment, so he can meet them outside my apartment regarding the bitch (quite literally - the offending canine is female) of a crime on my lawn. I'll update y'all on that, of course.

He has made very clear, though, that the council must speak to him about the matter, and not to me. But we can't be too careful, with these appointments - hence that I'll wear white, just in case there's any insistence on talking to me. When we had to carry out the Rainbow Bridge security for my cat Mel, dad had to phone me from the vet practice even while the vet was still simply examining Mel - as I suspected, the vet still needed to hear from me about Mel's symptoms...

Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:20 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

Happy Halloween good friends
Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:35 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: