RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
November!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

November!!!!
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

One day early but I can't wait to announce happy PreDeadeye month! And happy Halloween too
Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:16 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Awww bless you Lemmy Happy , and happy Halloween to you too ^_^

November is Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month, in honour of everyone's favourite counter-hex! After one person on my ignore list cast an anti-airing hex on me, and much to our horror it actually came true... the news of my promised second broadcast of the Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie (I was promised a second 'near Xmas time', after I was surprised with it in Bully Koopa Month that year) led to whispers of the Animated Movie being a counter-hex.

Nonetheless, I myself had better learn the dark arts, including, say, defense against the dark arts - so after we lost Alan Rickman (thereby dashing even my mom's hopes, of him playing Bison in any future Street Fighter movies) in mid-Vega Month 2016, Harry Potter-wise yes I would say about me being of the Slytherin house, so much that yes I buy myself Slytherin chocolate lollipops, when one shop does its Harry Potter candy range for Halloween. Mom, of course, would be a Gryffindor; and one of our friends (who herself sent me such gifts, as a Bucky O'Hare comic or two) happens to be a Ravenclaw - apologies to any Hufflepuffs among you, but we don't know any ourselves I don't think...

I have indeed cast hexes on people, and yes some (if not all) have worked! They'll be begging for the mercy of the Animated Movie, by the time I'm done with them LOL

The most major date in Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month is November 13. That was the birthday of my dear cat Yoshimoto (November 13 2017 - July 30 2021)... and as well as that he was born by the time preparations for Christmas are at a peak, please remember he was successor to Raul (May 16 2003 - January 7 2018) - and therefore the end result of when I sadly so soon gained an opportunity, to set the example I wanted to with the events resulting in the creation of the Street Fighter mandate (see my article 'Jay Tavare's genuine kindness')... an opportunity which yes I sadly confirmed on, I kid you not, the one-year anniversary of my long-awaited revenge on Carie.

All this in mind, i.e. bearing in mind about my special month's legendary 'goodwill to all men' value is another thing I take very, very seriously, to the point I won't tolerate anyone pissing me off therein... I made Yoshimoto's birthday the official start of our prayers to Santa Claude! Our prayers have twice paid off, first in 2019 and then again in 2020...

...And with mom's blasphemy toward Kylie Minogue, we need our prayers to pay off again. Let's hope our prayers are answered this year - and no promises, but if my calculations are correct, there's a slight chance that they could be answered...

Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:01 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

I have the DVD lying around. I think I shall watch the movie tonight
Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:37 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
I have the DVD lying around. I think I shall watch the movie tonight

Awwww Happy I realise Chun Li is evil therein; and of course who doesn't want to beat up Bison, for issuing that order to Sagat - so feel free to give them a bashing LOL

Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:53 pm
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

The first Street Fighter Animated movie was a true classic
Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:12 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Green Ninja wrote:
The first Street Fighter Animated movie was a true classic

Aye, I had it for my 15th birthday, after slowly really getting into the franchise we know and love.

But while on my Christmas crusade of 2015, imagine my delight when the Animated Movie was scheduled to be on TV, in Bully Koopa Month that year! As I suspected, it was a 'censored' version, like with Bison saying "I don't give a damn" - as would also be the case, when it earned its role as a counter-hex.

Also note, my parents will be on a coach break to Brighton near the end of the month... so, because that's by the time we're well within our prayers to Santa Claude, I have told them to keep half a hand on their phones. If Santa Claude is coming to town, then at the earliest we can expect an announcement by that time - so I will message them on Facebook, if it's good news.

Don't forget, my parents were in Egypt, when I had the announcement for Santa Claude's 2019 visit! Despite no date immediately given, the announcement flag was still flying, after my airing on November 24 - and at that time of year, that was definitely a good sign!

I had to put everyone on high alert - Gran; all of you here; and of course I posted on mom's Facebook page, "Mom, I think there's a chance, that Street Fighter is happening in December...". And all on November 25 (Dan's birthday, I know!) I was pacing up and down like an Allied Nations trooper, only my games and my cats keeping me patient, keeping me going...

...Until the following morning, it was revealed that I was to have an airing on December 7, the first of my 2019 Santa Claude visits. Yes!! I updated mom on the news, and she happily agreed that we'd do the tree when she and dad returned - so it's just as well, I had that Guile bauble just hours after getting the announcement!

Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:21 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:03 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

Have a nice break in Brighton
Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:03 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
Have a nice break in Brighton

My parents are going, not me - but yes, I hope they do. As always when they go on vacation, I'll babysit their cats Jasper and Sapphire; and again, if it's good news I'll send them a heads-up on Facebook...

Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:42 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

It will be fun to see those cats again
Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:54 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
It will be fun to see those cats again

Aye, it certainly will. Jasper is quite horrid to some people though, but Sapphire is just sweet...

Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:47 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Also, I had actually considered the name 'Patuerto Month', for all Deadeye Months when Santa Claude comes to town - 'Patuerto' is Deadeye Duck's Spanish name. But I'll happily go along with whatever you decide, whether you prefer 'Spanish Deadeye Month' or 'Patuerto Month'.

Please remember, I had the Spanish Deadeye Duck for my last Christmas with Grandpa Ken... which means, I had him when we handled Grandpa Ken far better than the events resulting in the creation of the Street Fighter mandate, and therefore he is another result of my setting my trademark example in such fragile situations. Of course, he would play a small role in airing celebration - and he only had to wait three weeks to answer his first call of duty, for my first airing celebration of 2016; and my revenge on Carie also meant, he certainly didn't have to wait too long to first answer his highest call of duty!

One can arguably agree that I do have a point, about my special month being a time for 'goodwill to all men' being another thing I take very, very seriously, to the point of my increased intolerance of anyone pissing me off in my special month. Inevitably, a number of my famous rules stem from my strong belief - including to coin the 'Spanish Deadeye Month' terminology in the Spanish Deadeye Duck figure's name, for all Deadeye Months when Santa Claude comes to town.

Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:51 am
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

Your parents should be happy that you are catsitting for them while you are gone. Better than boarding
Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:10 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Gin wrote:
Your parents should be happy that you are catsitting for them while you are gone. Better than boarding

Gin, believe me my family would never do that to our cats. And as a cat lover myself, I would be glad to catsit 0:-)

Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:25 pm
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

Sapphire is definitely a real sweet heart
Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:52 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mistress 9 wrote:
Sapphire is definitely a real sweet heart

She sure is! A very loving kitty...

Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:35 pm
Alexis
Kombatant

Species: Human

Dies she love hugs
Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:48 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Alexis wrote:
Dies she love hugs

Aye, she does. She may meow a little when you pick her up, but settle down and she will too.

Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:13 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Deadeye month is special to us all
Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:59 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
Deadeye month is special to us all

As it should be! Please remember, I was actually due in early Vega Month - but, well, I guess it's only fair, for Vega and I to each have our own special months, respectively to start and end the year with a bang 0:-)

But I was born in the month when Christmas is celebrated, so I suppose my being born therein is kind of a bonus y'know? And woe betide anyone who lacks in goodwill toward me, in my special month!

Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:38 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Jump to: