RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Vega Month!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Vega Month!
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Kisara wrote:
That does sound painful. I hope it was an accident

You mean the drill? Oh no, we didn't get our mouths destroyed - I'm talking about my guess, as to why people fear the drill so.

But if you mean about the needle in the mouth, it's a local anesthetic. I had it done when I was 23... so when Tigggra had it done nearly three years later, and bless her heart she sounded really upset about it, I knew I had to step in and lend my usual hand.

And my needle phobia aside, I also found it quite dull to be forced to sit and watch the filling being done - so that's another reason why I prefer to be gassed for surgery. I mean knock me out for a couple of hours, and that'll do me just fine!

Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:19 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

If a dentist gave me a painful needle in the jaw on purpose then I would punch them
Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:27 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
If a dentist gave me a painful needle in the jaw on purpose then I would punch them

Yes Raven, you go ahead and make clear your 'no needles' preference!

The only time when local anesthetic would be okay, is if one was administered while I am under gas anesthetic. Turns out I had a needle in the jaw, during my 2017 tooth surgery at Liverpool - indeed I was taken by surprise, but I'm guessing that the tooth was in need of a local for its removal, as well as to reduce if not prevent pain when I woke up? Again, as well as the pain of a needle, I couldn't cope being forced to WATCH it all being done LOL

Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:37 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

Raven wrote:

I will do the same too Pissed
Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:02 am
Piplup
Kombatant

Piplup
Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:02 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
Raven wrote:

Well said, ladies! I mean, aren't medical professionals supposed to be nice people, who help you get better?

Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:29 am
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Gracia wrote:
Biyomon wrote:
Raven wrote:

Well said, ladies! I mean, aren't medical professionals supposed to be nice people, who help you get better?

That is supposed to be true
Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:28 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Neo Senshi wrote:
Gracia wrote:
Biyomon wrote:
Raven wrote:

That is supposed to be true

Hence mom not taking me to not one, but three medical facilities where I was treated like shit - and yes, my local hospital was indeed the third one!

Zane has also jokingly suggested, about Carie being a clone of a certain former visitor here who is herself an evil nurse...

Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:58 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

A Kylie tune was on the radio today! My parents and I were on our way home, from shopping... when Kylie's song Wow came on the radio. Ohhh, my parents knew NOT to hit that pause button and especially not to, ahem, "Quick! Change the channel!" Happy

Mom also said, about Kylie being like a singing Barbie doll - so I added, it's fitting then that Barbie's boyfriend is named Ken Happy

Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:20 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Save that radio station. That is a good channel
Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:37 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
Save that radio station. That is a good channel

Oh, well there's no guarantee that any radio station would always play Kylie music. But yes, it was very good of them to do so yesterday 0:-)

Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:26 am
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Profession: Queer

A have a few radio stations that I like to listen to

Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:18 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

oh, Chinese New Year is coming up this Sunday. It's the Year of the Rabbit. Mom did ask me if I'd like to go to the Chinatown over in Manchester, this weekend - but for one thing, I dunno how much I'd have left over, after I hopefully do my shopping this week.

And, let's face it - especially due to certain amphibious comments aimed at my person, I'm kind of wary of what mom might order for her meal at the restaurant! Yes, I think you know what I'm talking about. *slaps my enemies here, who themselves made the aforementioned amphibious comments*

But if mom is willing to behave herself, and if my funds are sufficient... then perhaps I'd be more inclined to go?

Oh well - I guess I'll just have to settle for hopefully buying some Chinese New Year merch, including those Chinese chicken pieces I like, at the supermarket when I go shopping? As well as Chinese food, they do sometimes sell things like those I think Chinese lanterns.

Please also note, that Chinese New Year has also occurred during some of my past airing celebrations - very fitting indeed. Yes, I do eat Chinese food for airing celebrations, my food shopping during airing celebrations will mostly consist of foods from the classic Street Fighter 2 countries (well, naturally!) - though I may buy some such foods in the meantime, including for like taste testing for when the time comes?

But I do realise, there's no guarantee I could get an announcement between now and Sunday! Fingers crossed, in any case; and if I do get some Chinese New Year merch, yes I'll give it some thought about reserving it for when I do have airings - hell, I have a maneki-neko Christmas ornament, which yes is exclusive for Santa Claude visits...

Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:27 am
Jaden
Kombatant

Ah another good time to stuff yourself with food

Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:32 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Jaden wrote:
Ah another good time to stuff yourself with food

I don't know, though, if any of the Chinatown restaurants allow that - though one of my local Chinese restaurants would allow you to fill your plate, as much as you can?

And, it turns out the restaurant mom would go to has closed! I did go there myself, when I went with mom for Chinese New Year 2006 - it gave us a good view of the dragon parade outside, and yes peeps gathered at the window to watch.

IF we do go, then we'll have to see which restaurants are open that day, and give us a good view of the dragon parade...

Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:47 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:24 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

I hope people in the dragon parade are wearing white capes
Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:56 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
I hope people in the dragon parade are wearing white capes

I think red is a common Chinese New Year colour?

Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:17 pm
Mod Soul
Kombatant

They can wear red and white
Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:39 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mod Soul wrote:
They can wear red and white

Hmmm, I think so? I did make some nice white ensembles, for Forest and/or Marshall Law on Tekken 6 - or was that Tekken 5? And on Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (the WiiU version, naturally!), yes I want the Chinese dresses for all females, and I think I made most if not all of them red.

Although, there was that 'Umbrella Corp. logo'-striped medieval gown mom made for me, for my only airing celebration when I was 26 (the one when I first made my airing 'entrance' set to The Final Countdown). I also wore that dress, for my first celebration since we became anti-Balrog!

Now, I know what some of you may be thinking! If indeed Chinese New Year falls during an airing celebration... then no, this may not guarantee me wearing the red airing dress for that particular celebration. If I choose that dress, then it may be for such other reasons as anything Ken-related - as was the case for my celebration in Balrog Bashing Month last year, because I had an eBay due by the Grandpa Ken anniversary.

The white Greek dress debuted for one such airing celebration, actually, when I was 24. Yes you guessed it, folks - the dress debuted for the two airings on the day after the UK release of Street Fighter 4! There was a mixed reaction to the news, there were some negative responses but still some positive as well.

I had that particular announcement a few days before Chinese New Year... so when I did my grocery shopping on Chinese New Year, yes I bought some Chinese chicken at the supermarket. But that's not all - at another shop Roy was managing at that time, I also bought My Chinese Coach, for the Nintendo DS. The point of me buying it on Chinese New Year certainly didn't go unnoticed - and I later also bought My Japanese Coach, on another shopping trip!

Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:38 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4
Jump to: