Random Thoughts with SuperBeast March 2023

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » SuperBeast's Inferno

Random Thoughts with SuperBeast March 2023
SuperBeast
Demon King/Sushi Lover/Smoker

Species: Hybrid
Profession: Professional Asshole.

How have you guys been?

One of my buddies today asked me about the coronation of the new King of England. I told him I don't give a fuck. When he asked why, we were watching Chris Rock on his new Netflix special. "Why was Meghan Markle surprised? It's the Royal Family. They invented colonialism. They're the OGs of racism." We laughed and never brought it up again. No disrespect to our people here from England (except the one), but no interest.

I have been working like a dog. I work my 12 hour shifts with my primary job, and whenever I can, the bar job. Either way, I take pride in my work. If you take pride in your work, you go home everyday with no regrets, and you advance more than one way. Plus, I got merchandise! Stickers, hats, and coming soon, shirts.

I never dreamed I would wake up and have a following outside of this site, and actually have famous friends. It's so surreal to me. It's amazing.

Any Doritos fans? I used to be old school Nacho Cheese, but I love the Spicy Nacho.

I'm not a big fan of Mountain Dew, but I love the orange Livewire flavor which I can hardly find, and the Pitch Black flavor they just brought back.

I'm looking mostly forward to the releases of Street Fighter 6 and WWE 2K23.

Why didn't the skeleton cross the road? Because he didn't have the guts. I hate my Alexa and her lame jokes.

March 10th, I get to see my boys from the band Dope, along with Static-X, Fear Factory, and Mushroomhead. I cannot wait.

You ever get a craving for a certain food? For some reason I feel like I can't enough grilled onion. I don't know why.

I like how a guy I trained at work a few weeks ago referred to our new boss as a racial slur, then spent the next few weeks kissing his ass and being a brown-noser and realized it was all for nothing and we're all pissed at him for acting like a douchebag.

Everyone is excited about The Flash movie. Not for The Flash, but for the return of Michael Keaton as Batman.

Chick-Fil A chicken tastes like someone cares about your health. Popeyes doesn't give a shit, they want you to be well fed and loved.

That's all for now. Hope you guys are safe, and for the most part, happy.

Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:28 am
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:07 pm
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Species: Human
Profession: Queer

I love doritos. Especially the extra cheesy orange bag goodness

Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:37 am
Jennifer
Kombatant

Profession: Restaurant Supervisor

Looking forward to SF6 and Resident Evil 4 Remake this month. RE4 original is one of my favorite games next to RE2, so just like RE2 Remake I hope RE4 Remake knocks it out of the park and don't disappoint me
Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:59 am
Last Quincy
Kombatant

I love doritos and cheetos
Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:03 am
Tetsu
Kombatant

I am looking forward to Street Fightet 6. It looks like a good sequel with interesting features
Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:34 am
da Junk Yard Dog
Thug

Species: wtf do you think

We all want SF6 released
Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:45 pm
SuperBeast

So I got back today from the concert, and it was amazing. A solid six hours of headbanging, thrashing, moshing, stage diving, and what I call straight up fun. This is my comfort zone, my world. Guitars screeching, drums rolling, and bass thumping. Goddamn it felt great to be back. Also, I got to see my buddies in the band Dope and hang on the bus.

Like I said, I never thought I would have famous friends, actually see them, physically hug them and bullshit with them. Plus I got an endorsement for my karaoke business. Always a plus.

Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:48 pm
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

Good for you. You deserve this relaxing day after your busy work schedule
Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:39 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:06 am
Andy
Kombatant

That's a real dream for a Dope fan. Not only to enjoy their music but actually to talk to them in person
Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:09 pm
Mina
Kombatant

Last Quincy wrote:
I love doritos and cheetos

Me too. I eat way too much junk food
Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:14 am
SuperBeast

The band are legit really good guys. Every time I hang out with them, it's an honor to hear lead singer Edsel talk about life with the metaphors he uses, and just listen to stories you won't hear anywhere else.

Guys, it doesn't have to necessarily be Dope, but go out, see a band, be it a lesser known one, a local one, or a major label signed artist. Just go out and enjoy life. Some people can't, or refuse to. Enjoy the many flavors of life while you can.

Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:03 am
Tetsu
Kombatant

Where I live the only good place with concerts and fun events are downtown where people are getting shot. A lot of my friends are paranoid to go with downtown
Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:56 am
Slasher
Bean Queen Gay Man

Profession: Full time homosexual

I always try to go to as many gay bars as I can

Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:54 pm
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Profession: Queer

Tetsu wrote:
Where I live the only good place with concerts and fun events are downtown where people are getting shot. A lot of my friends are paranoid to go with downtown

Similar to where I live too

Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:42 pm
Last Quincy
Kombatant

I am simple. I can enjoy life by taking a nice walk in the park and just enjoy the fresh air
Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:41 am
SuperBeast

I'm simple also whereas I try to live my life within my means. I don't need to be a big shot baller. But I won't refuse to live it up when I'm able to. Go to that expensive restaurant, buy the tickets, grab that microphone, etc.

Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:33 am
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

Last Quincy wrote:
I am simple. I can enjoy life by taking a nice walk in the park and just enjoy the fresh air

I also enjoy a nice walk out with my dog too but I am still looking over my shoulder to see if anyone with mental issues will start a shooting rampage

Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:02 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » SuperBeast's Inferno All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: