Mon May 08, 2023 5:09 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

I hope that channel summons Santa Claude again
Tue May 09, 2023 5:14 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

White Knight wrote:
I hope that channel summons Santa Claude again

Fingers crossed, Lemmy! My bets are either on them, or 5Action (the channel responsible for my airings last year)...

And the street party mom threw yesterday went well, except I was rather uncomfortable that there were two dogs running around including, I might add, that one mutt ran into my parents' house while I was in there - I hardly had any chance to approach the food table, until both dogs were leashed! I then had to get my dad (who acknowledged that I was uncomfortable around the mutts) to give me a lift home, on his way to the pub - mom even prepared me a tub of snacks to take with me...

I can tell you, that mom has since spoken with my neighbours... so next time we throw a party, dad promises me that all precautions will be taken if any mutts turn up, if not we make clear about no dogs. The neighbours were understanding at the party, including with regard to even adults bullying me for my dog phobia (and believe me when I tell you, I'm not just pointing fingers...) - so I hope they will comply, for future reference...

Tue May 09, 2023 10:48 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Bad dogs always try to ruin everything
Wed May 10, 2023 3:48 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mod Soul wrote:
Bad dogs always try to ruin everything

Thank you for your concern, Mod Soul. I spoke again with mom today, she says I coped well or however she put it... but she too knows I was uncomfortable, as well as that the mutt not yet being leashed gave me little to no freedom around the food table. The neighbours are not mad at me, not even when mom since spoke to them.

But I draw the line, about the one mutt who ran into my parents' house - if I could, I would have screamed about that (though I did shout for help)! Mom apologised for that, she didn't know the mutt was behind her - had she known, she would have shut the door.

And as well as my dog phobia, the point that the mutt who ran into my parents' house also tried to jump at the food table is also cause for concern. If my memory serves me correctly, that's not allowed - I don't want dog germs on our lovely party food, thank you very much!

As such, next time we throw a party... then all precautions will be taken, for any dogs in attendance (mom cannot promise there will be no dogs, however).

And before anyone asks about Shit the Dog... again, please remember he's long gone - as are the brats (both teens, and even young children) who bullied me about him, there has been no sign from them. But given the chance, I would have phoned the cops and asked them to speak to the parents of these brats - and to increase any needed legal punishment, if the parents allow them to bully people (e.g. using 'free speech' as an excuse to 'justify' bullying). God bless the laws against dangerous dogs!

But, I know what you're thinking! Should I complete any games where I have to kill evil dogs, to help get back at the mutts? I know I've already completed one last week, namely Resident Evil 3 - but should I complete any more, whether or not any more of the Resident Evil games?

But in case James suggests about cooking dog, whether or not you bring back your cookery posts altogether... again, please don't. That's one line I wouldn't cross even with my enemies (I think some of them were a bit pissed about cooking dog, in the past?)...

Wed May 10, 2023 2:49 pm
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Glad your mom and the neighbors understood
Mon May 15, 2023 6:28 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mod Soul wrote:
Glad your mom and the neighbors understood

Thanks for that. Bad dogs, I know!

OMG, today I heard this joke on the internet, the punchline being the words 'Finnish Hymn'. Would it be a good or bad idea, to post the joke here?

Mon May 15, 2023 5:42 pm
Jaden
Kombatant

Sounds like a good joke to me

Mon May 15, 2023 9:18 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Jaden wrote:
Sounds like a good joke to me

Okay then, I felt I'd better get consent, in case certain venomous nitpicking here takes place:

A Spartan, a Samurai and a Viking are summoned to Outworld for Mortal Kombat. Their first opponent is the dread-sorcerer Shang Tsung.

The Spartan goes first, and quickly overpowers Shang Tsung, but is unsure of what to do next. Shang Tsung then speaks a word of power and the Spartan trips over his own cape and impales himself headfirst upon his own spear. Shang Tsung laughs and steals his soul.

Next up is the Samurai. He too, quickly dominates Shang Tsung, but is unsure of his next move. Shang Tsung then speaks his word of power and the Samurai flips his katana around and seppukus himself repeatedly. Again, Shang Tsung laughs and steals his soul.

Finally it is the Viking's turn. Like the two before him he quickly beats the sorcerer's ass, but then he starts singing and chanting. Shang Tsung speaks his word of power but the Viking does not hear it over all the singing and chanting. The Viking then swaggers up to Shang Tsung, does the splits, then punches the dread-sorcerer square in the balls before beheading him with a single uppercut. Then he laughs and steals Shang Tsung's soul. Out of the three, only the Viking knows how to Finnish Hymn.

Tue May 16, 2023 1:03 am
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Tue May 16, 2023 3:45 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Oh, my fellow Vega fans might want to play Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GameCube, Wii or WiiU) - you'll enjoy beating up the boss Fyrus, because it resembles the Balrog!

I had the GameCube version as an airing gift, and upon reaching the Goron dungeon I realised hey, isn't there one boss that resembles the Balrog? ...And before I knew it, that boss fight was upon me - and I was right, it's him!

I know there was a thread about one Lord of the Rings game, for a console I don't have... and the focus of the thread was the Balrog.

For the one person who said, and I quote, "Wrong Balrog, you stupid fuck." ...firstly, that's very rude...

And you can point the finger at my mom, for letting the Lord of the Rings Balrog suffer our wrath too. Again, whenever I mentioned that damn boxer in the past... mom, and also one half of the wicked gay couple I mentioned, did point out to me the Lord of the Rings Balrog. Mom even took me to the cinema to see the final Lord of the Rings movie, on the night before we had Crystal!

So when we became anti-Balrog, well I knew I'd face suggestions to beat up his Lord of the Rings namesake - so there you go!

Mon May 22, 2023 2:50 pm
Alexis
Kombatant

Species: Human

I also have to deal with bad dogs. Yesterday I was walking at the park and I saw dog poop everywhere
Tue May 23, 2023 2:58 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Alexis wrote:
I also have to deal with bad dogs. Yesterday I was walking at the park and I saw dog poop everywhere

oh no, Alexis! You should report to your local council or whoever, and make them take action!

Tue May 23, 2023 3:06 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Tue May 23, 2023 8:43 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

I would throw shells at those evil offenders
Wed May 24, 2023 3:05 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
I would throw shells at those evil offenders

preferably blue ones! Happy

Wed May 24, 2023 3:19 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Better stock up on those shells
Wed May 24, 2023 1:29 pm
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

Blue is a nice color
Thu May 25, 2023 2:08 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mistress 9 wrote:
Blue is a nice color

Just be careful, if someone launches a Blue Shell in the more recent Mario Kart games. They're trouble.

Fri May 26, 2023 3:58 am
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Species: Human
Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

Blue is definitely a popular color with both genders

Sat May 27, 2023 7:13 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: