Sun May 28, 2023 1:11 am
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Zane wrote:
Blue is definitely a popular color with both genders

Aye, there are a few blue costumes I quite like in some games. Like, in the Tekken games with a 'customisation' option... I dress one or two male characters (particularly the Jack robots, I think?) like Jean-Claude Van Damme's Guile Happy

And among the games I had, as airing gifts for my latest celebration... I do have some good news, for the Square-Enix fans (including former visitor Sephiroth)! I gave Bushido Blade another chance, and I've figured the ins and outs of it - like, there is a code to make your opponent stand still for most of the time, making it a little easier to perform 'honourable' kills and hopefully earn the good ending.

With my overall preference to play as female characters, my vote goes for Red Shadow (the Russian ninja) because she's cool.

Another notable purchase was Vandal Hearts - so that's good news for the Metal Gear Solid fans, as yes this is one of the games which Psycho Mantis checks for. As such, I've put the save file for that on the same memory card as my save for Azure Dreams (another of the games Psycho Mantis checks for... and which itself I had for my 34th birthday, for an airing in Vega Month 2019); and of course Vandal Hearts 2, so the hero on that can start with a special herb in his inventory.

I've also snapped up Crisis Beat, after solving a problem with the cheat codes - I can use infinite health on the story mode, and lives on the free mode (choosing otherwise may freeze the game...). On that game, I play as a Belgian supermodel named Julia.

Sun May 28, 2023 10:34 am
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Species: Human
Profession: Queer

Zane wrote:
Blue is definitely a popular color with both genders

Except I don't wear much blue atm

Sun May 28, 2023 6:31 pm
Gracia
Intoxicating Cruzader

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

oh, for those who need to know... Kylie is releasing her new album, Tension, near the end of Balrog Bashing Month - so far, they're saying September 22. I trust my friends are planning to get this beautiful album?

I have heard the first single for it, Padam Padam - the name sounds like some kind of chant, don't you think? And yes, even with our favourite princess's heart belonging solely to our Spanish hero in my fics... I'm already getting images of her singing it to bewitch and distract M Bison, in the Street Fighter Movie Narration Laughing

"Of COURSE!", I realise it will be released in the first of the Ber Months - in other words, by the time we must start getting ready, in case Santa Claude comes to town. No guarantees if we can debut the album for Santa Claude, let alone for any airings by November 30 at the latest... but you never know!

Also, please remember that getting our justice for Kylie will also mean the debut, for all Santa Claude-exclusive Christmas ornaments I have purrchased because of Jasmine - i.e. the Disney ornaments, and of course a few Marvel ones (i.e. as Capcom have made a few Marvel games).

If my friends want to look out for such ornaments as well, please say so and I will guide (Guile?) you in the right direction. I have three Princess Jasmine ornaments, and hopefully counting!

Wed May 31, 2023 9:16 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: