Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

June is Bully Koopa Month!
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:12 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

and unless Tango stops sticking her nose in the air... I suppose we should mark my next airing celebration, as my first since my family being forced to wash our hands of her - that is, as I feel an airing may clear the lungs after the recent bombshell?

Even in his early 30s, Donut Lord could not control his hormones (among other criminal things...), so much he knocked a girl up; but then he abandoned her and my niece, during the initial lockdown no less - now the witch won't let us see my niece, just because we're Donut Lord's family. She particularly attacked my dad, claiming he doesn't like her new boyfriend (who is a nice guy) and he asks her how he is and says he's okay or whatever - WTF??

I appreciate Tango wants to wash her hands of Donut Lord, as does my family... but there are lines I just won't cross, y'know? I don't doubt for one minute, my niece will soon cry about not seeing my parents (who she adores, just as they dote on her)...

And yes, I know that she is the one who found Yoshimoto for me, but how could she do this? Cry I think an airing is in order...

Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:44 am
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Donut Lord is awful. Take care of your niece
Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:15 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
Donut Lord is awful. Take care of your niece

We would... if only Tango hadn't banned us from access to her, basically just because we're Donut Lord's family. Again, that's too horrible a line to cross, in her hopes to wash her hands of Donut Lord - my parents and Gran are all very upset about this, too...

So here's to hoping I can get a new airing celebration, to clear the lungs after Tango betrayed us too!

Also note, that Tango does herself play Street Fighter - she's a Ryu main, hence my considering her teaming up with Byron in my fics. Luckily, I do have a few fitting options, for the first pre-airing gaming achievement - I just need to take a look at all options, and go from there...

And if we can still do commissions, how about Vega and Cammy (preferably in her blue Allied Nations uniform from the movie, obviously!) teaming up to do fatalities on Ryu and Balrog?

Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:54 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Poor princess. What an awful situation to be in
Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:52 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
Poor princess. What an awful situation to be in

You're telling me!

The only ray of hope is, that when dad gets back next week from his vacation... then yes, he will go and have a serious word with Tango. If possible, I will go with him (but just in case not, Gran will make clear that I too would be upset, if I can't see my niece anymore) - I think we all know, now Deadeye is aware of the situation... then Tango can consider herself screwed!

Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:57 am
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Hopefully your dad can work things out
Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:36 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Neo Senshi wrote:
Hopefully your dad can work things out

Thing is, we still have to wait until next week for that. Talk about a tense wait, right guys? But yes, I hope so too - shame mom can't be bothered to lift another finger, though...

And not to mention, my niece is herself a Street Fighter baby (the third one in my family!) - she was born on an airing day, and within the final countdown to another airing the very next day! My niece was due in early Jay Month 2020 - but when Tango had a midwife appointment on my airing day January 22 that year, circumstances required her to have an emergency C-section, which yes is just as well with the Rainbow Bridge security.

So when I revealed to mom, about the Damme circumstances of my niece's birth... she immediately responded with "Street Fighter baby!", which was how the Street Fighter baby rule got its name. Tango herself (who was behaving at the time) responded with the same, when I told her too.

Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:08 am
Arcadia Demon
Kombatant

Good luck with next week. Family conflicts are the worse to handle
Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:28 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Arcadia Demon wrote:
Good luck with next week. Family conflicts are the worse to handle

*squeezehugs Arcadia Demon* Thank you very much, Arcadia Demon. You're a sweetie Happy

Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:31 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:32 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

I'm still nervous about next week, I do love being an aunt yes especially to a Street Fighter baby. My family dotes on my niece - and yes, even Jay Jay is happy for me being an aunt.

I just hope dad can knock some sense into Tango. Her claims about dad asking how Donut Lord is do seem odd, too - I haven't seen Donut Lord since 2021, when my parents shooed him away that time when he called at their house...

Now, I know some of you guys may, too, want to bash Ryu, especially if our fears are confirmed next week. Feel free to do so - and if we have any Street Fighter 6 players, yes please do show some screencaps, especially in case Zane wants to add them up in the galleries when we can finally do site updates again.

Arcadia Demon is, himself, a Vega X Chun Li shipper - and don't get me wrong, I respect that opinion, so much that I made him Chun Li's cameraman in the Narration (although I did briefly consider letting Dee Jay take over, though perhaps I can have Dee Jay host a party at AN Headquarters?). I just couldn't bring myself to ship them, yes because of such things as, say, "That wasn't very nice of Chun Li!" (in the words of one of our dear admins!) in the Animated Movie.

But if Arcadia Demon were to offer his own support in this way, I would suggest he plays one of the earlier games, and lets Vega do the dirty work. Tango's mom is a Chun Li main - so would that likely complicate this matter, for anyone who might offer to let Chun Li beat up Ryu?

Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:03 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

I am starting to feel nervous for you too
Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:49 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
I am starting to feel nervous for you too

Thank you very much, Biyomon, I'm sure I'm not the only one who just can't get this worry out of my head...

Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:23 am
Alexis
Kombatant

Species: Human

Good luck
Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:55 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Alexis wrote:
Good luck

Thank you very much, Alexis. This week is the moment of truth...

Mom is still being kind of stubborn, she feels certain it will be bad news - and if so, she has even threatened to sell nearly all of the baby toys, books etc. (i.e. for when my niece comes to play) in a garage sale. She did, however, let me take home the Licker plush and the singing cactus.

But Gran feels somewhat certain, that my dad can knock some sense into Tango. She said about Tango having these funny ways sometimes; and in such cases as this, from what Gran tells me dad can be more sensible than mom. Fingers crossed...

Even if it's good news, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo is still the top choice, to be the first achievement for next time - unless anything else takes my fancy, should it be good news...

Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:38 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

update: dad just got back from France, he will go and see Tango on Wednesday. I understand he wants to go alone... but my own worries aside, he also appreciates my sentiment, in suggesting that at least one of us goes with him: my niece may want to interrupt the conversation, so dad and/or Tango might have to tell her, "The grown-ups are having a conversation, why don't you go with [insert name of whomever may have accompanied dad here] and play with your Disney Princess dolls?"

I did ponder, on if dad was going tomorrow - so mom and Gran understand I didn't want to chance it. That, and on Tuesday evenings, mom has her weekly gathering with her friends 0:-)

Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:10 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:33 pm
Jaden
Kombatant

Would have been better if you could go with your dad. Your niece would be so happy to see you

Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:10 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Jaden wrote:
Would have been better if you could go with your dad. Your niece would be so happy to see you

Awwww, thanks for that Jaden. Yes, I'm sure my niece would be happy to see me - which was another point taken into consideration, when I said about any of us going with dad to knock some sense into Tango. That, and Tango says there are a few cats living on her street, so I would have loved to have met them Cute Cat

But dad insists on going by himself, so we reluctantly accept that. Again considering what you said, dad's opinion is one I struggle to respect - my family is upset, that we're not allowed to see my niece very likely, just because we're Donut Lord's family...

I still think he should have taken us with him, most likely mom - I hope to do my shopping tomorrow, so if it was good news, then maybe I could have asked dad to pick me up from shopping, maybe even bring Tango and my niece with him; or perhaps, I could at least message Tango on Facebook? No promises, though...

And mom phoned, just as I had my bath - Tango cancelled dad's visit, claiming she was throwing up last night. Dad will instead (hopefully) go tomorrow, and he'll let me know the verdict from that - if Tango doesn't cancel again, hopefully.

We don't know if Tango was genuinely sick last night, like... if Mr Stork is on the way, and so I might soon have any more nieces and/or nephews (Tango has a lovely new boyfriend, who yes I affectionately think of as my new brother)...

...Or if she's making excuses, to deny my family access to my niece. Just because we're a deadbeat dad's family, doesn't mean we should be denied access - I can understand access being denied to bad families, but us? What a nasty bitch...

Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:43 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: