July is Righteous Month!
Kisara
Convention seeker

Species: Human

Musicals are fun but the classy ones are expensive to go to

Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:04 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Kisara wrote:
Musicals are fun but the classy ones are expensive to go to

Aren't the Addams Family classy? And wealthy! Isn't Gomez a lawyer, or some wealthy industrialist?

And my future guardian (who is still with the theatre) tells me that, despite previous concerns over licensing and all... yes, they can use the classic Addams Family theme for the play. Just in case they need more music, though... I have advised that they still consider my suggestion, to play spooky music as well. I mean, when you think of the Addams Family... you think spooky, supernatural, horror. Heck, there's that Addams Family video set to The Masochism Tango - though I dunno if the theatre would find that song suitable...

I have thus loaned out both of my Halloween party CDs - as if the general spooky tunes aren't enough, both CDs include the Addams Groove (the song played at the end of the first movie); and my soundtrack CD for Addams Family Values. My future guardian also wants to borrow my Wednesday Addams pin badge, which I've had as an airing gift - perhaps she can loan it out among other cast members, too?

And both for entertainment, and in case it would help the cast to prepare for their roles... I have also gladly loaned out my DVDs of the classic Addams Family movies (the ones with dear old Raul Julia), and the cartoon ones; I don't have Addams Family Reunion (the one with Tim Curry as Gomez), but if I find it, I'd happily loan that out as well.

Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:35 pm
Jaden
Kombatant

Gracia wrote:
Awwww, it turns out my local theatre will perform The Addams Family musical in Balrog Bashing Month! I realise Hsien-Ko Month is more befitting, but... a tasteful case of each to their own, I guess?

There's no guarantee I'll get to see the play... but if I have airings around or after it (or even if I get an announcement, at the time), yes I will wear my airing shirt featuring a certain Bison painting, and I'll use the Bison avatar here.

I would love to see that Addams musical!

Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:33 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Jaden wrote:
Gracia wrote:
Awwww, it turns out my local theatre will perform The Addams Family musical in Balrog Bashing Month! I realise Hsien-Ko Month is more befitting, but... a tasteful case of each to their own, I guess?

There's no guarantee I'll get to see the play... but if I have airings around or after it (or even if I get an announcement, at the time), yes I will wear my airing shirt featuring a certain Bison painting, and I'll use the Bison avatar here.

I would love to see that Addams musical!

I dunno if you'll get to see my theatre's performance of it, but look it up and see if you can view a performance in your area. Or if any of your local theatre groups are going to perform it, suggest that they play spooky music (if not the Addams Family theme, assuming they're allowed to use it) as well.

And of course, look up clips of the musical on YouTube.

Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:47 am
Raven
Kombatant

I will be grateful for YouTube if I can find the clips. Sounds so cool. I like the Addams
Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:07 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
I will be grateful for YouTube if I can find the clips. Sounds so cool. I like the Addams

I figured you might, Raven. The Damme obvious aside, I figured The Addams Family might suit your love of gothic things?

Heck, I suppose a Morticia dress might be a good alternate costume for you in a Street Fighter game?

Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:47 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:31 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

I may have a wasp problem, at the moment? I've seen these damn wasps going in and out of a hole on my porch - one even flew past my landing window, upstairs.

I've notified my parents, and dad will have a look at it as soon as he can. Needs must, I'll twist their arms to get some wasp killer spray (or, in a worst-case scenario, an exterminator) - mom said there have been wasps around lately, but we can't rule out the possibility of a nest in my porch, very likely including a queen.

"Of COURSE!", I would grant the buggers the 'small mercy' of carrying out the Rainbow Bridge airing security, if we indeed have to kill them one way or another. Much as we hate wasps, well I wouldn't even want to put my enemies at risk from a certain hate trend - may I remind you, that the trend did indeed mock poor dear Dennis Hopper... so I'm sorry, but... I cannot afford to take any chances, y'know?

Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:14 am
Jaden
Kombatant

How about wasp spray?

Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:23 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Jaden wrote:
How about wasp spray?

Oh yes, I've been asking for that as well. It's just wasps ain't been a problem at my apartment until now. It is kind of worrying...

And as it turns out, Grandpa Ken hated wasps! Gran told me about it yesterday - and so if he hated wasps, then surely that would convince my parents to take action...

Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:13 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Update: mom dropped by this afternoon, she used the wasp spray on the suspected hole - and she told me not to leave my apartment tonight, obviously to be sure that the spray works, including a bunch of angry wasps flying out (any Resident Evil player would know to take care! LOL). I've thus also shut all my windows, in case the little bastards decide to fly in.

But as promised, mom did not put them at risk from the hate trend - remember, my next airing day is August 13, meaning the final countdown is at 4:13 p.m. on August 12... so the wasps had to be executed by then, otherwise I'd have to wait a few days (ditto if more airings are announced). Gran tells me, Grandpa Ken thought that people like the hate trend 'speak out of the wrong orifice' (LOL, I know!) - but still, I feel I ought to set my trademark better example y'know?

Also, for the Tekken players... overall I'm still an Angel main, otherwise I settle for Nina, because of, well, why December 16 is now Tekken Day here.

But yes, I am aware that Lili has a cat now! Isn't Salt such a pretty kitty?

And a Siamese, too - that's one of my favourite breeds, but mom never let me have one because of their noisy meowing LOL. Raul (who was a Blue Colourpoint Persian) and Sapphire (a ragdoll) both come close, due to their Siamese-like faces O:-)

Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:07 pm
Kisara
Convention seeker

Wasps are difficult to deal with especially if a hive is involved. I would call a professional because I am too scared

Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:38 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Kisara wrote:
Wasps are difficult to deal with especially if a hive is involved. I would call a professional because I am too scared

I did mention that, as an option. Mom did say about running straight back to her car, after spraying the hole where I saw the wasps going in and out!

Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:19 pm
Limey Man
Tea and pretty cutlery

Profession: Queer

Kisara wrote:

I'd do the same. I was stung before by a hornet and it really hurt

Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:30 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Limey Man wrote:
Kisara wrote:

Oh my stars, I'm sorry to hear that! Did you get some kind of ointment or antidote for it?

Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:42 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Tetsu wrote:
Ken Land is a good place to live. Drinking beer, singing country songs and watching rodeos. My kind of vacation

Hahaha, nice one! Laughing

But "Of COURSE!", some of us here at the Realm have another 'Ken Land' in mind Ken , heck if Mel wasn't a traitor he'd likely faint at all of us ladies there LOL ...as well as, naturally, to pay his respects to 'his namesake kitty' (i.e. my cat Mel, who yes I named after him), and very likely play with his namesake kitty's successor Thunder...

It is true, that Ken was given his last name 'Masters' basically to avoid legal trouble with Mattel - though, his name has nonetheless resulted in the inevitable, such as the recent "Let's go see the Barbie movie dressed as Barbie and Ken!" meme. Heck, I'm pretty sure his (himself, and Violent Ken) SVC Chaos Midnight Bliss transformation is, itself, another deliberate Barbie joke...

Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:01 am
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:51 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

And today marks two years, since Ryu sadly had to dediCATe his fight to dear little Yoshimoto. I have kept my fur baby in my thoughts, today 0:-)

Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:22 pm
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

Limey Man wrote:
Kisara wrote:

Some times they leave the stinger there and it is east to get infected

Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:54 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

I am scared of stinging and most insects
Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:36 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: