RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Ryu VS T Hawk??

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Ryu VS T Hawk??

Should I stick with the T Hawk avatar, or switch to Ryu?
Switch to Ryu. He da man!
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Nah, stick with T Hawk. You named your cat Thunder after him.
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Bad news, folks - it has been confirmed, that Tango has now permanently denied my family access to my niece. We are very upset about this, and I am now reluctant to visit the very lovely town near where Tango lives - i.e. in case I see her, and she thinks I may be 'spying' for my family. If anyone wants to make her as a custom character in your games, so you can beat the crap out of her... please say so, and I'll give you the details on the traitorous witch!

Mom will thus do a garage sale on Sunday, and sell all of my niece's baby stuff - she's going very early in the morning, also the car will be stuffed with everything she's selling. I dunno, though, if my dad may take me - there's a McDonald's nearby, and it's currently McDonald's's board game season (i.e. usually around summer, they give pocket versions of classic board games with their Happy Meals - I've already had three, among my airing gifts)...

This has also put me at a dilemma, for my avatar: should I stick with the T Hawk one for my airings, or switch to Ryu??

When I had the announcement, that one of my airings is on July 21 (i.e. Ryu and T Hawk's birthday)... I instinctively felt, that you may want me to use the T Hawk avatar - i.e. as Tango is herself a Ryu main (and her mom is a Chun Li main, she tells me!), hence the first achievement so I could beat up Ryu; not to mention, yes I named my cat Thunder after T Hawk. But given the unfortunate development, I felt I'd better ask if you think I should switch to the Ryu avatar - obviously Damme well hurry up in giving the verdict, but I am open to opinions (tasteful ones, "Of COURSE!) on this...

Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:53 pm
Alexis
Kombatant

Species: Human

Now we know who Thunder takes after
Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:23 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Alexis wrote:
Now we know who Thunder takes after

Yes - the 'T' in 'T Hawk' stands for 'Thunder' ⛈️ . Mom even thought that Thunder was 'a streak of lightning' 🌩, when she went to look at him for me LOL

Thanks for your vote, by the way 👍 . I wanted to do the right thing in this case, y'know?

Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:43 am
Jaden
Kombatant

Thunder is such a cool name

Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:50 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Jaden wrote:
Thunder is such a cool name

Awwww, you think so? Happy

I chose to name my cat after T Hawk in particular, because in the movie, T Hawk reveals he is of the Cherokee tribe - which was why I instinctively played Europe's hit song Cherokee in my immediate vengeful response, to... the Realm unfortunately falling under the anti-Jay group's radar, hence that song being our Jay-protecting anthem. So yes, basically I named my cat to get back at the anti-Jay group Jay

Also note, again Mel (of whom Thunder is successor) required the Rainbow Bridge airing security, when I raised the alarm for him - and his case was purrticularly purrsonal for my dad, due to one of the airing days at the time! This was why dad volunteered to vet my sick fur baby - he wouldn't even let me reimburse him, for the vet bill!

But, I thought about it... and also because of the airings, I felt that the new bundle of joy ought to have a Capcom name. It makes sense, no? Hence his full name, Thunder Vergil Farrell - his middle name yes after the evil twin from Devil May Cry, as we had him during the Street Fighter 5 quest to unlock Cody's Vergil costume.

Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:13 pm
Piplup
Kombatant

Piplup
Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:31 pm
Jaden
Kombatant

Thumbs Up

Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:08 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Jaden wrote:
Thumbs Up

Funny you should use the Ken emoji - as yes, I named my cat Mel after the Ken fan who used to fake a crush on me. Still blissfully unaware of the truth, I thought of the kitten as mine and Mel's child together - if tastefully naming your pet after a fellow Realm member isn't giving credit, then peeps need to look again!

While still feigning attraction, Mel's face lit up, that I named my cat after him! His 'namesake kitty' (as he would later put it) certainly had his cheeky charm in him, too Laughing

Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:57 am
Piplup
Kombatant

Piplup
Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:47 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: