RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
August is White Cape Month!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

August is White Cape Month!
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Limey Man wrote:
You can also wear them to cons

How very true Happy

Thing is, the only time my family has ever been to a con... was that one in Deadeye Month 2017, during the end-of-life care for my cat Raul. Again, that was a first - we've never been to cons, but a real life friend was taking part, so that decided it for mom. Tango, Donut Lord and some of our other friends went with mom... but I didn't, which was just as well since I was looking after Raul...

I am also considering my options, for this year's Street Fighter mandate. Unfortunately, the printing shop (where I had printed some of the SF5 alternate costumes, for the 2019 Special Champion Edition of the Street Fighter mandate) closed, very likely during the lockdown - shame, I know.

But mom went to another photo-printing shop yesterday, to print off a snap of Kylie posing (if not flirting!) with Jay on set of the Street Fighter movie... as I wanted this photo, to go in a frame which mom recently bought for me. The frame has hearts all around it, and rubies too... but I still felt the need to fulfill the Cammy binge, as we await getting justice for Kylie, so I wanted to get a snap of Cammy with another fighter (preference aside, I didn't want to risk some folks getting any... ideas...) - and this photo understandably won the vote, far more so than even one of Vega rescuing Cammy in his Alpha 3 ending. I suppose, in a way, my verdict could also be an inadvertent nod to Kylie's song 2 Hearts?

Anyways... luckily, that photo shop has a branch in my local town, and it turns out the printing prices are really cheap - so hopefully mom will tell me what to do, with regard to what photos I pick... and there you go! Yes, Cammy is highest priority - but I am considering other fighters as well, particularly Marisa in her wedding dress costume...

Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:54 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

There was a dog loose today, when I was on my way to getting more airing food (it's Latin American week, i.e. Brazil, Mexico, that sort of thing, at a local minimart). There was one old man looking for the mutt, who he was looking after for someone else - but when I told him he had to be responsible for the mutt, he started getting very rude! Correct me if I'm wrong... but isn't a person responsible by law for an animal they are looking after, even if the animal is not theirs?

Luckily, there was a sympathetic mailman who saw the mutt walk past... and he told me to ignore the rude old man, as well as agreeing about the legal responsibility thing. But then a lady and her daughter drove up, also looking for the mutt - and they were very sorry about the old man being rude to me, as well as that they too agreed about legal responsibility.

They did catch the mutt, and I made it to the minimart. The only Latin American food I really liked, were these tortilla roll crisps - so I did buy other airing food as well, including two packs of those Chinese dragon fruit ice lollies I love.

But seriously - why can't people take responsibility for mutts?? First there was Shit the Dog (who obviously hadn't been snipped, as one of the reasons why he ran loose... was to harass a bitch), then that dog fouler who let his bitch (no really, it was a female) defecate on my lawn, and now this? Ugh, I know!

Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:27 pm
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:04 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

some idiots have been making fake Instagram accounts, and claiming to be dear Jay - so Jay has alerted us of these! Don't believe the fakes, it's very likely 'them' again...

I'm not on Instagram or any of the other stuff, my family's only social media is Facebook - I don't think even mom could make any Tiktoks or whatever...

Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:21 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

I don't use Instagram and I am fine with that. Poor Jay
Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:37 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
I don't use Instagram and I am fine with that. Poor Jay

Poor Jay indeed! He's a really nice guy, and it is true that he has repeatedly rescued me - his kind gestures to my person came in times of great need. So how anyone can spread such malice about him is beyond me...

Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:52 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:47 pm
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

Too many social media platforms out there
Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:02 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Green Ninja wrote:
Too many social media platforms out there

Aye, but the point is, there's also too much shit being said about dear Jay - and it needs to stop. He's a really sweet guy...

Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:00 pm
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Jay's protector is always on the job
Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:50 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mod Soul wrote:
Jay's protector is always on the job

And proud to be! Nobody messes with Jay and gets away with it!

Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:28 pm
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:48 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Also, if I have airings on September 14 (the anniversary of when we lost Grandpa Ken) or the Resident Evil 2 day September 29 (which was Grandpa Ken's birthday!)... then my family will expect me to wear the red airing dress. One of my eBays last year was due on September 14 last year, hence my wearing the red dress for my first two airings in the reign of King Charles.

When I learned I was to have airings on September 14 2019 (this was the airing day, which Kenvinced my dad to step in for my sick cat Mel), dad agreed that yes I should wear the red airing dress for that. But a few days later, I raised the alarm for Mel - so I guess that, too, was reason enough to wear red: I named him after a certain Ken fan who used to visit here, who faked a crush on me (still blissfully unaware, I thought of the kitty as our child together)... and in his fakery, for obvious reasons he especially loved it whenever I wore red 0:-)

But just after I had Thunder, I learned I was to also have airings on Grandpa Ken's birthday - all the more reason to wear the red dress, I know!

...And yes, I realise I should have used the pun 'Kenfirmed', in my other post LOL

Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:33 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Let's hope you will have an airing on those days so you can wear the red dress
Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:45 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
Let's hope you will have an airing on those days so you can wear the red dress

No promises, but you never know!

Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:57 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

We need to continue the tradition
Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:07 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Definitely. Our beautiful princess in red!
Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:47 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
Definitely. Our beautiful princess in red!

Awwww Happy If only Mel was genuine, he'd be like "Oi Lemmy, that's MY line!" Laughing

I would also recommend looking up Addams Family-themed Halloween candy. As well as just in case Halloween falls during an airing celebration, this year will also be extra special... because of my local theatre performing The Addams Family musical next month.

It will be performed from September 12 to September 16 - which, I realise, will also include a performance on the Grandpa Ken anniversary September 14. If indeed I have an airing on September 14, then we'd have a double reason for me to wear the red dress - another note to bear in mind, is the movie's strong implication that M Bison likes his women to wear red...

Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:23 am
Jaden
Kombatant

Red is also a favorite color of mine

Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:51 pm
Piplup
Kombatant

Piplup
Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:45 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: