RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
August is White Cape Month!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

August is White Cape Month!
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

I've just been speaking with Tango... she's uneasy about how mom handled certain matters with her, but she has nothing against my parents especially with them being my niece's grandparents. She's still not ready to talk to my parents, but she does hope to resolve things one day.

However... I'm still in her good books, so push comes to shove I've offered to mediate between her and my parents. I did explain, that I only heard about her fight with my mom... because I was at my parents' house on the day of the fight, as yes I was playing Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on mom's WiiU.

Tango liked the Turtles pic I chose for my profile pic on Facebook, after my previous airing celebration ended - so I have given her the heads-up, about the Street Fighter 6 collaboration with the Turtles. Remember she does have Street Fighter 5, but I dunno if she's taken the plunge for Street Fighter 6...

Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:30 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Our princess is the heroine in the family
Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:02 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
Our princess is the heroine in the family

Awww, thanks Lemmy Happy

After her fight with my parents, it seemed strange how she didn't block me on Facebook as well. But after my airing on August 19, I changed my Facebook profile pic to the box for a Turtles ingot I have, obviously because of the Street Fighter 6 collaboration with the Turtles - and I received a notification, to say that Tango liked it! So I messaged her, she said they love the Turtles and my niece is collecting them...

...And so I then told her I knew about the fight, and I asked about what happened - I understand her upset, but yes needs must I'll mediate between her and my parents, when she's finally ready to talk to them.

I also showed her a pic of my Super Mario Build-A-Level light, which is one of my airing gifts thus far - she does get me some cool gifts (including her support of the Street Fighter mandate, and yes it was her who found Yoshimoto for us), so I thought I'd best give her a heads-up y'know? If I get the Donkey Kong Stadium playset (out of The Super Mario Bros. Movie toys, that's the one I want most), I'll let her know about that too - no promises if I can get it, but we will see...

That... and my niece has a Princess Peach castle playset, since she's a Princess Peach fan.

Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:33 am
Jaden
Kombatant

Only you can fix all the problems that your family is having

Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:32 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Jaden wrote:
Only you can fix all the problems that your family is having

Oh bless you 0:-) Well there's no promises, but I remain hopeful...

Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:18 pm
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Super Mario can be used as a message of peace
Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:07 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Neo Senshi wrote:
Super Mario can be used as a message of peace

Quite a few things can, including airings?

Mom is being ungrateful for this, and she's roped dad into her lack of gratitude - well if that's how she feels, now she knows how I felt with her blasphemy to Kylie Minogue...

Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:16 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Update: it was a trap! Tango was very rude to my dad, so I blocked her on Facebook. Damn that filthy, heartless cow!

She seemed like such a nice person, getting me cool gifts and, yes, that it was her who found Yoshimoto for us - but shame on her! She obviously wanted to use me in her evil plan, including yes to get my parents to bite my head off for my good intentions in mediating, all in the hopes that we could see my niece again and, yes, especially if they could join the family for Christmas...

It still seems... off, though, if it's just my parents, Gran and my uncle at Christmas. As well as that dirty skank Tango, there is the point that Donut Lord has turned his back on the family... and because of previous negative experience, yes including mom crossing the line with her blasphemy to Kylie, I no longer feel safe about spending Christmas with the family, I feel safer spending it in my apartment.

My parents have talked for years, about spending Christmas Day diving into a hotel pool in the Canary Islands... but they only still spend Christmas at home, because of Gran still being with us. Don't get me wrong, I respect that opinion - and don't let anyone tell you, I don't respect any opinions besides my own (good ones I can respect, but... there are some sickening opinions which make my skin crawl, and are reason for me to create more of my famous rules)! Still... such a small gathering at Christmas...

Dad did, however, ask me to let him know if Tango contacts me - hence that I notified him, about her liking a picture I sent of that Super Mario Build-A-Level light I've had as an airing gift... and yes, he agrees that her liking the picture classes as her contacting me.

I guess it's official, that we'll have to make Tango a villain in my fics - unless I hear otherwise about him, I'm even considering shipping (shitting?) her with Byron Mann, since she's a Ryu main...

And, what about her joining Mel's harem? Heck, I can just see Mel recruiting her into his harem in real life - "Any enemy of Deadeye's is a friend of mine" O_O

Last edited by Gracia on Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:04 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:17 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Aki is being released for Street Fighter 6 next month. The 'Aki arrives' fighting pass will include the usual bonuses, the bad news being that Balrog's theme is on the list - my guess would be, because his birthday is next month (hence September being Balrog Bashing Month)?

But the good news is... Vega's theme is also on the list! No doubt my friends will play that beautiful melody a lot, yes?

World Tour mode avatars can also get a dress not unlike Aki's - even better, it has a golden snake on it (hmmm, reminds me of the snake on the Grand High Witch's dress, in the The Witches remake...). I would certainly consider that, if I could...

Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:15 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Vega's theme! I hope he will be released soon
Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:41 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
Vega's theme! I hope he will be released soon

As do I, and indeed with a good story and costumes. That means NO 'Fallen' shit *glares at whoever was mad enough, to make THAT MOD for Vega* et al...

Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:05 pm
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:33 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: