RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

'Kylie Christmas' Santa Claude tradition
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Green Ninja wrote:
You must all collect a lot of music by Kylie

Damme right! Happy

Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:43 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:46 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

With Hsien-Ko Month just around the corner (a few days after my next airing day, no less!), I have been keeping an eye on the music channels on TV. Again, please note that some Christmas music channels may start up in Hsien-Ko Month, even while we still await Halloween - fingers crossed, for any of Kylie's Christmas tunes to be on TV, if not for Santa Claude!

Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:19 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Fingers crossed for you
Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:56 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mod Soul wrote:
Fingers crossed for you

Thank you very much Mod Soul, I appreciate that. Perhaps you, too, may wish to practice for Santa Claude?

And if possible, I will do my shopping tomorrow (obviously, I cannot go today!), if yes I will see about getting the special editions of Kylie's new album Tension - if not use them! Again, I note that the channel responsible for all airings this year makes an announcement near the end of the month, if they are to have airings in the following month - so yes, I also have a guesstimate, as to when I can expect an announcement if they will be the ones to summon Santa Claude.

Also if possible, I can go and look for the record of Kylie's Christmas album, at the same time 0:-)

Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:52 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Have fun shopping
Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:28 pm
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Species: Human
Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

Did you get the album?

Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:51 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Zane wrote:
Did you get the album?

Damme right I did, I bought the special editions of Tension (no sign of the record of her Christmas album, though...) - as indeed my usage of the word 'Damme' implies, I think the fact Tension was released on an airing day would answer your question Jay

However... as my profile edit implies, obviously I may have to wait a while, before I can test them out...

Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:20 am
Mew
Mew

Mew

Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:46 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Still no news on when the Christmas music channels will start up, so I'm guesstimating November 1 (which is the usual date, from my experience) unless any start this month - so it could be around then, when the rehearsals start (i.e. again, when I first see any of the videos for some of Kylie's Christmas songs)?

But I do slip in the odd YouTube video here and there, yes including her Christmas 2015 performance of Your Disco Needs You. Here's to hoping, that it truly will be the most wonderful time of the year!

Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:17 pm
Mew
Mew

Mew

Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:14 am
Jaden
Kombatant

Every day we are coming closer to Christmas

Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:43 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Jaden wrote:
Every day we are coming closer to Christmas

Indeed so! I always look at the Christmas and Halloween stuff, when those start up in the shops - aside from if Santa Claude comes to town, I don't like to be left with the rubbish at the last minute (and if something is just too good, I can't say no! LOL).

The only 'last-minute' stuff I do, is if I end up doing my last grocery shopping of the year right before Christmas (which I have, for the last few years). Should I find any games and stuff when I do that shopping, it means a few Christmas and/or birthday presents to myself, too - if not airing gifts (i.e. should it be an announcement in a plain old Deadeye Month, for airings in the coming Vega Month), or better yet gifts from Santa Claude.

And in some rare cases, yes I have gone shopping on the day after my birthday. Such was the case, while we were looking after my cat Raul... and then again, when my strong festive views became known as Ibuki's Law.

Strangely, though... the music store where I bought those special editions of Kylie's new album doesn't seem to do Christmas stuff anymore, which is a shame as yes that's where I bought the deluxe edition of her Christmas album. Oh well, I suppose I can check at my local supermarkets and all, especially the one where I bought those three Princess Jasmine ornaments last year.

Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:06 am
Raven
Kombatant

And Santa Claude better be there for us!
Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:38 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
And Santa Claude better be there for us!

Amen, sister! Adoration aside... considering the nature of mom's blasphemy to Kylie, I know I would likely be petitioned to use Kylie's Christmas album, whenever I deck the halls. Who else here plays Christmas music, while decking your halls?

Thing is, we only use Kylie's Christmas album whenever Santa Claude comes to town - so, well, it has to be done!

And, like with such things as the aptly-named Mute For Coal Incident, and the events resulting in my creation of the Street Fighter mandate... yes, the fact mom wronged me at Christmas is also an issue, as that kind of violates my beliefs. I mean, who else here is familiar, with Christmas being a time for kindness to all as well as for the presents?

Heck, Your Disco Needs You did, itself, play a small comforting role, in another of my bad Christmases 0:-)

Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:40 am
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:10 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

And I was saying to my parents, that if my theory about the channel responsible for all of my airings this year thus far is correct... then who knows, could they even ask Santa Claude to visit on December 27??

I theorise this because, again each respective announcement came in at the end of X month, for the first of a few airings in Y coming month, typically in mid to late of said coming month - with any further announcements being made, as the airing celebration proceeds. So let's say, hypothetically... we have an announcement late next month, for Santa Claude to visit on Guile's birthday December 23 (which has twice previously been an airing day, first in fact during my revenge on Carie, hence our forum banner at the time; and then again in 2019). In the meantime before the big day, we could then also get further announcements, including for December 27 - we can't rule these things out, y'know?

Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:23 pm
Green Ninja
Kombatant

Species: Reptile

Everyone is all ready getting ready for Christmas. Have fun
Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:19 pm
Alexis
Kombatant

I want to be singing Kylie's tunes when Santa Claude arrives
Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:56 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Alexis wrote:
I want to be singing Kylie's tunes when Santa Claude arrives

Then you'd better start practicing, just in case!

I am actually debating on the thread title, for if our prayers are answered. There's still the standard choice of "Santa Claude is coming to town!"... but considering our need to get justice for Kylie, there's also "#Justice4Kylie!", "Santa Claude, your disco needs you," or "A Kylie Christmas!". I am open to discussion on this, including if anyone has any other suggestions?

We'll also need to discuss forum banner options, if of course any decisions are made to change the banner. The current one will do, because Cammy is on it - with the added bonus of Ibuki, who is my Street Fighter 3 main.

But if we wanted a different banner, for when we get justice for Kylie... then yes, Kylie Cammy goes without saying. But I would also suggest scans from Udon's Street Fighter Legends: Cammy comic, and the Cammy Gaiden - because of my having those for my 37th birthday eBaying (i.e. in the immediate vengeful response, to mom's blasphemy). That dress Cammy wears for the dinner party with M Bison, it would surely qualify as an airing dress, no?

Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:05 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5
Jump to: