RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
September is Balrog Bashing Month!

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

September is Balrog Bashing Month!
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

September is Balrog Bashing Month, because the most evil scum has his birthday this month! This is one such occasion, when he will certainly be bashed in his own birthday month too - I have an airing booked for September 22, the release date for Kylie's new album Tension!

No other airings have been announced thus far, though... but we must keep an eye on this channel this year, as unless I hear otherwise, chances are moderate at best that they could summon Santa Claude. Again, the channel has twice previously done so, while under a different name - first, for the airings which Carie ruined, and then for my revenge on Carie...

Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:07 am
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:33 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:30 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Today also marks four years, since we lost my kitty Mel. Wasn't he a handsome kitty? He certainly had his evil namesake's cheeky charm in him, too Laughing

Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:15 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

And in case anyone asks, yes I realise getting justice for Kylie will also mean my first Santa Claude visit with my kitty Jasmine... as well as my first since we had to cut ties with that traitorous skank, Tango.

I suspect Tango is the latest in a string of enemies, to mount a hate plot against me *glares at some, if not all, of my enemies here*... including, as has been the case with a number of my real life enemies who masterminded me-hate campaigns, to get my parents to attack me and, yes, she must've obviously gotten a real kick out of my parents telling me off. Evidence strongly suggests in favour of my concerns - including that yes it was her who found Yoshimoto for us, i.e. he was only £25, and he came from a bad home (which may have affected his sickness). Much as we loved Yoshimoto, and yes his birthday November 13 is our prayer date to Santa Claude... did Tango deliberately intend to tell us about a sick kitten, as part of her evil plot - knowing we'd have to find another new kitten in just a few years (as was the case), if not months, weeks or even days, as well as the obvious grief when 'Ryu dedicates his fight to him'??

From now on, mom will purrticularly look on her kitten websites, for good, quality kittens, from a good home and yes very likely a high price (Jasmine was £900!) - she may still ask some friends if any kittens are available, and if necessary go and look at the kittens they tell her about. But whatever she decides in such cases, she'll know whether or not the kitten is in purrfect condition - not to mention, she'll certainly pick a cute, loving one like Jasmine!

Though the question is... unless Tango's birthday October 28 is an airing day (or we're within a final countdown if the day after is an airing day, for that matter), should we bash her then? I would also suggest 'fatality on Ryu' commissions, again as Tango is a Ryu main - though if not for the 'no real life' rule, I'd suggest a commission of Jay finally getting revenge on Byron...

But yes, with regard to justice for Kylie meaning our first Santa Claude visit with Jasmine... this will, in turn, mean the debut for all Santa Claude-exclusive ornaments I have purrchased because of Jasmine. Here's to hoping I can get more, when the shops start selling Disney Christmas ornaments - I have three Princess Jasmine ones, and hopefully counting!

Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:32 pm
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:11 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X35pg_vHunI

Dare I ask, will a lot of my friends be getting MK1 now? If only I could convince my mom to get a Switch...

Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:07 pm
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Cute Cat
Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:13 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

https://twitter.com/sidescrollerpod/status/1704236070169124967?s=61&t=HHy_YAP1wuc_9ez0PqK1uQ&fbclid=IwAR3SrYmjGuYNsPyD5wqNaqTsgeF7IVYPCYM0M-LVel4bkjKuEKVvdcv5Cjw

I know what some of the Vega fans here may be thinking! It's obvious that playing a man with a snake tattoo was more important to Jay Jay , than to play someone who turns into a snake for his Animality - and I more important to him than (insert Shang Tsung fan/s here), just as I obviously was to Van Damme than any Johnny Cage fans LOL

And yes... I suppose I would consider playing as Shang Tsung, most likely in MK11 and if I can kustomise him therein. Make him look his best XD . I also realise, that Johnny's signed photo Friendship could be a coincidence - that is, because of Jay sending me a signed photo of himself as Vega.

Coincidentally... if the Bucky O'Hare cartoon was to be rebooted, then I feel Jay should voice Bucky himself, while Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa would be perfect to voice Toadborg.

Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:13 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:45 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Some day I want to get a snake tattoo
Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:46 pm
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

Think hard about it because tattoos are permanent. Make sure it is something you really want as a part of you

Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:56 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Zane wrote:
Think hard about it because tattoos are permanent. Make sure it is something you really want as a part of you

Well I did have temporary tattoos in the past, dunno if I can find any more - let alone, if I could use the one which came with my Street Fighter movie comics (it's too precious, anyway!)? Unfortunately, the Zelda ones I bought stopped working well -_-

If my uncle David (mom's older brother) hadn't retired, perhaps he could do the snake tattoo for you? Until he retired, he was a professional tattoo artist and body piercer - he even pierced my ears for me, when I was 15.

Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:20 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Snake tattoo would look so lovely
Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:57 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mod Soul wrote:
Snake tattoo would look so lovely

I can actually imagine Duck with one, since Vega's fighting style would seriously suit him (they both climb walls!)...

Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:08 pm
Andy
Kombatant

Temporary or stickers are good alternatives
Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:25 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: