RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
It's the Ber Months!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

It's the Ber Months!
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

With it now being Balrog Bashing Month, we are now at the start of what is celebrated as the Ber Months!

Only some of my local bargain stores have their Christmas and Halloween stock out already; plus one supermarket is selling bedsheets with a Sonic the Hedgehog-themed Halloween design, I bought that as a blanket barricade to go over my couch (I need to stop my cats getting where they shouldn't! LOL) - I already have that UK flag bedsheet. But there is no doubt, that more shops will soon start on their own Halloween stock - one shop is planning to sell vampire-shaped crumpets, this year...

And does anyone remember those cute 'fighting' pens (mom put a pair of these in the Pass The Parcel game, by the way, at my 18th birthday party)? One shop is selling these in the designs of a skeleton, a pumpkin and a Frankenstein - I bought all three!

As if that's not enough, Roy's shop had a Halloween Donald (from the Kingdom Hearts series) Funko in stock - I snapped him up right away, he'd make a brilliant Halloween decoration!

But indeed, this also means that we are not too far off from Deadeye Month - if not Spanish Deadeye Month, named moreso for the Spanish Duck (himself, a Christmas present, and for the prototype for the Street Fighter mandate no less) rather than my person. We especially need to prep in case Santa Claude comes to town, even more so when we begin prayers to him on Yoshimoto's birthday November 13.

Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:42 am
Chatot
Kombatant

Chatot
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:34 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:30 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

And in case anyone asks, I have checked - no, the music channels haven't started on the Christmas music videos yet. I think they usually start in Hsien-Ko Month?

Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:16 pm
Jaden
Kombatant

After the Halloween celebrations then it will be the long awaited Christmas ones

Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:23 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Jaden wrote:
After the Halloween celebrations then it will be the long awaited Christmas ones

Yep Happy

I usually check in mid to late Hsien-Ko Month, usually around Van Damme's birthday October 18 at the earliest, if I am to have airings just after Halloween. If so, then yes the Resident Evil zombies would join our Halloween decorations - I don't have any other Capcom undead, sorry...

Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:27 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

We have to be patient because the music will start soon!
Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:10 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
We have to be patient because the music will start soon!

Amen, sister!

Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:25 am
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Good Ol Roy. His shop is always reliable
Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:53 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
Good Ol Roy. His shop is always reliable

You're telling me! Roy actually messaged me today, about a Street Fighter arcade cabinet in another of his shops - sadly I doubt I could afford it, but given the chance I'd certainly play it in store. His local shop is selling multi-game arcade sticks, with the Street Fighter: The Movie and Rabbit arcade games on them, and yes I've certainly had a few rounds myself - I even took snaps from the Street Fighter: The Movie game, so Gran and I can discuss which ones (including Cammy and, yes, Jay ) I can have printed for the Street Fighter mandate...

And with your love of goth things, I'm guessing you will be preparing for Halloween? Heck, I thought of you the other week - I saw that Teen Titans Go episode which finishes with a parody of The Monster Mash, including your namesake transformed into an actual raven!

Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:06 pm
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:12 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

And I also realise, about Balrog Bashing Month being spider season. Has anyone had to kill any of these eight-legged freaks?

Well... with Tango sharing her real name with a famous fictional spider (very ironic indeed, I know, since Tango mains our beloved arachnophobe Ryu!), I certainly made a few jokes when I killed a couple of spiders today - as well as, naturally to say my family had been in Tango's web of lies these last few years.

One of the spiders I killed today was unreachable behind a cabinet in my games room last night, so I became afraid to go to sleep until around one in the morning, by the time I hadn't seen the spider emerge from its hole for an hour or so. But I saw it this morning, and squished it, so yes I notified my parents (when I saw the spider last night, I texted my mom about the panic) - but no sooner had mom replied to my message, than another one emerged in my living room, from behind the wooden cabinet on which my TV is positioned! That one had to go, too!

Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:21 pm
Gin
Kombatant

Species: Soul Reaper
Profession: Super Nerd

There are spiders year round
Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:33 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Gin wrote:
There are spiders year round

Yes, but even my mom will tell you, Balrog Bashing Month is spider season...

Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:08 am
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

I don't really like spiders
Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:14 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

[quote="Neo Senshi"]I don't really like spiders[/quote

Neither does Ryu, according to Capcom! Apparently, one crawled into his mouth one time when he was sleeping WTF Victory - so because of the irony regarding Tango, I'll admit I did consider asking a Question the Fighters to dear old Ryu, about such a dishonourable person who shares her real name with a spider maining him...

I do have plenty of games where you can kill spiders, no promises if I can complete any of them for my airing next week (or any more this month, for that matter) - but if, hypothetically, I have any airings next month, and/or if Halloween falls during an airing celebration... well, with Hsien-Ko Month being all about the supernatural and spiders and all that, well I may have a few tricks and treats up my sleeve...

Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:08 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Neo Senshi wrote:
I don't really like spiders

Neither does Ryu, according to Capcom! Apparently, one crawled into his mouth one time when he was sleeping WTF Victory - so because of the irony regarding Tango, I'll admit I did consider asking a Question the Fighters to dear old Ryu, about such a dishonourable person who shares her real name with a spider maining him...

I do have plenty of games where you can kill spiders, no promises if I can complete any of them for my airing next week (or any more this month, for that matter) - but if, hypothetically, I have any airings next month, and/or if Halloween falls during an airing celebration... well, with Hsien-Ko Month being all about the supernatural and spiders and all that, well I may have a few tricks and treats up my sleeve...

Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:08 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

That would be so gross to wake up with a spider in your mouth
Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:03 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:

Ryu: "That's my line, Miss Raven!"

(apologies for the double post earlier, btw - I accidentally did that, when I meant to edit that I accidentally cut off quoting Neo Senshi. I thought I'd edited, but I instead double posted - oops!)

There was a big one in my games room last night, too - and it scuttled into a small hole, where I cannot reach it. I hope it went away, or I can catch it?

Dad was a little insensitive, when I asked him to come over and sort it out - being a gadget man in my family, I thought that maybe, like, he had one of those mini-vacuums or something? I know it's spider season, but for god's sake a little compassion (which he did soon show, thankfully...) never hurt anyone - why do you think I have such stringent measures, as the Street Fighter mandate and the Rainbow Bridge airing security...

Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:49 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Raven wrote:

I would turn them to stone for you
Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:05 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Jump to: