RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Happy Halloween

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Happy Halloween
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Who has gone or will plan to celebrate Halloween? There are parties and house decorations popping up everywhere
Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:14 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Mod Soul wrote:
Who has gone or will plan to celebrate Halloween? There are parties and house decorations popping up everywhere

Me, of course! Again, mom insists I spend Halloween with her - she's a bit nutsy koo koo, about the trick-or-treaters knocking on my apartment door all night...

Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:04 am
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Of course I am too. It is my favorite holiday
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:17 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

Happy Halloween. I will celebrate quietly. I don't have the money for expensive decorations
Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:04 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

As always, I did spend Halloween with my parents - but I'm home now, with my cats. After greeting the trick-or-treaters at home, we went to see a couple of friends of ours (one of whom is a professional magician) who have a really good Halloween display.

I did have to go shopping today as well - one game I bought last Friday was entirely in German, my friend in town who sold it to me was surprised about it so he will investigate how it happened. But he refunded it mostly in vouchers for another shop, and the remaining £40 in cash - which was a fair deal, I used the vouchers to pay toward Okami (a beautiful PS2 game made by Capcom, I hope to prep it and complete it proper - when I had one of my old TVs at the time I previously had Okami, the TV kept flashing on and off -_-) and the Genesis port of Sunset Riders, which were the top two choices of the purchases; as well as a couple of DVDs.

I also snapped up a couple of Advent calendars, one book one this time about the Disney Princesses (yes, including Princess Jasmine!), and a Super Mario figurines one I've been eyeing up. I'll keep the books and figurines I want most, and we'll see whom I can give the rest to - mom wants the Princess Peach figurine, for one...

Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:01 pm
Jaden
Kombatant

Happy Halloween friends

Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:21 pm
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

Happy Halloween
Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:13 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: