Happy birthday
Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:19 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

Happy birthday
Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:17 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Thank you for your birthday wishes, guys Happy

One of my presents seemed to go missing, it was one of the Street Fighter lanyards I requested with Cammy, Ken et al on it, only this one came with an ID card frame attached - but that situation is taken care of, as Gran is getting me not only a new lanyard featuring Ryu, but also the Cammy issue of the Street Fighter Fanhome statue collection. Yes, normally I would have asked for the Vega issue first, and maybe I will consider it for an Easter present - but we still seek justice for Kylie Minogue, so that means Cammy will have to stay on top for another year. And yes, I am indeed considering getting the special Killer Bee Cammy statue.

But if we find the missing lanyard, then yes that'd be cool - hmmm, reminds me of the seemingly-missing Street Fighter socks, during the events resulting in my creation of the Street Fighter mandate...

Other than that, my birthday went fine. I spent the day primarily working on Disgaea 2, and my parents got me KFC for my lunch.

Gran and my parents even had to reassure me, that no they are not pissed at me for panicking about the missing present! 'From experience', yes including my creating the Street Fighter mandate, one can understand the chill down my spine - forcing my parents to allay that fear, where applicable (as was the case, when Raul's sickness continued into my last Deadeye Month with him)...

Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:31 pm
Alexis
Kombatant

Species: Human

Happy birthday Deadeye
Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:32 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

thank you, Alexis ^_^

I spent the last of my birthday money today, dad took me to the local shopping precinct to stock up on food (both because I wanted to, and one of my eBayings is due on my next shopping day... so, just in case, y'know?), and I bought a Yoshi remote control toy - there's no batteries or remote with him, so he'll just go in my collection. Dad also bought me fish and chips for lunch, and he took me back to his and mom's house afterwards.

While I was still at my parents' house, my future guardian visited... and she brought her new kitten with her! It's still too young to know whether it's a boy or a girl, but it's a black Russian Blue-Bengal cross whom my guardian had for Christmas, and my guardian's family has named him/her Willow - so cute!

Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:14 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:18 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Oh, I seem to remember one of my enemies here had the old game Yoshi (known as Mario & Yoshi, in my region)? I chose the NES port of that for my birthday eBaying, along with a Cammy tag to go on the lanyard which didn't go missing.

Yoshi was actually my first puzzle game, long story short I had it as a 'compromise' to get the Super Mario All Stars Video (this was while my parents didn't yet want me to have a SNES) - so when the enemy in question mentioned they had that game, oh I wanted so bad to kick their ass on it LOL

I also remember that Mel (the Ken fan who faked a crush on me) said he had Yoshi's Cookie, which was my second puzzle game (I had the NES port of it for my 10th birthday). I wouldn't mind beating Mel on that XD

Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:48 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

One of my birthday eBayings arrived yesterday - namely, the Cammy tag! I only noticed it just after 11 p.m. (there's a wind storm going on over here, so one cannot tell if the mailbox flapping is the wind or mail coming through LOL), so yes I put the tag on the lanyard I did get.

Instead of a Vega tag, however... it came with a Ryu one, which no I don't mind. I'll think of some use for it - heck, I might even put it on the Cammy statue?

Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:46 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Congratulations on your Cammy tag
Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:05 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
Congratulations on your Cammy tag

Thank you, Lemmy Happy

I can also tell you, that Yoshi arrived yesterday, along with an unboxed copy of Makai Kingdom (another game I eBayed for the other week), and the new Street Fighter pyjamas have arrived - that leaves the new lanyard, and the Cammy magazine and statue...

Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:55 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

The last day of the year
Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:46 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

Biyomon wrote:
The last day of the year

I know Pissed
Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:39 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: