RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Tekken Day

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Tekken Day
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

As promised guys, here's the post for Tekken Day, in honour of when I 'officially' redeemed the Tekken characters included in the abomination that is Street Fighter X Tekken.

When mom's rudeness toward the white Greek dress made me too sick to go 35th birthday shopping, I opted to do birthday eBaying instead - and as well as following the Street Fighter mandate (my second Special Champion Edition, I might add, that is as Santa Claude came to town that year 2019), I also chose Death By Degrees, a Tekken spinoff for the PS2 starring Nina Williams. Enjoyment aside, I wanted to finally deal with that damn sniping minigame that gave me trouble when I first played LOL

But, I also thought about it... and I felt that completing Death By Degrees could redeem Nina and other Tekken characters for appearing in Street Fighter X Tekken, and in turn give y'all peace of mind in case you ask "Hey Deadeye, are you open to discussion on redeeming the Tekken characters in Street Fighter X Tekken?". And what could be a more fitting time for that redemption, than when I next have a visit from Santa Claude?

Additionally... because I had Death By Degrees as a comfort during another of my bad Christmases, it only felt right to main Nina throughout the Tekken franchise - unless, of course, my overall main Angel is playable (I main Angel, because she wears a white Greek dress); and in Tekken 8, Lili has a cat, he is a Siamese and she has named him Salt... so I might have to consider playing as Lili in that game.

Now, I know what you're thinking! Yes, if not for Balrog's evil... then my Street Fighter X Tekken dream team would be Vega and Nina, though yes I may have to let Cammy take Vega's place for a while, among other hypothetical examples. Angel and Nina are also my dream team in the Tekken Tag Tournament duology, yes with Angel at the helm.

Anyways... because 2019 to 2021 was when I had airings coming out of my ears, 2020 did, indeed, see Santa Claude coming to town. Death By Degrees wasn't the first choice for pre-airing gaming achievements, however - I'd already picked out another game for this honour, namely the NES game Strider (yep, a Capcom game Happy ). But I did work on Death By Degrees as promised, with Heihachi winning the vote to be the final boss (if you meet certain conditions, you have the option to fight him instead of Nina's sister Anna)... and I completed it three years ago today.

I don't have any Tekken games on the cards, though - though yes, I am looking for Tekken Advance, and I would play as Nina on that...

Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:33 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:50 am
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

Happy Tekken day
Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:01 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Chun-Li
Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:10 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Thank you both, yes I knew y'all would appreciate me reminding you of this. Street Fighter X Tekken has caused so much trouble - and yes, if not for it, I would have tolerated... one or two things, y'know? But damn that Balrog... Balrog Balrog

But the Tekken characters are off the hook! Heck, I also had Tekken Tag Tournament 2 WiiU Edition, for Santa Claude's 2020 visit... and yes, my tag team therein is Angel and Nina. I most like their Princess Zelda costumes, but I do use one or two of my customisations for them as well - yes, including their Santa costumes.

Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:20 pm
Jaden
Kombatant

The others got redemption Happy

Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:28 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: