RegisterFAQCalendarLog in
Vega Month!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage

Vega Month!
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

With it now being 2024, that means it is now Vega Month!

I too am upset, that we are still yet to get justice for Kylie Minogue - but I'm convinced, that Santa Claude is holding off because of Jay's dog Miss Bardot, who has been diagnosed with kidney failure just like Yoshimoto. In any case, this means Cammy will have to take the helm for another year, including to affect my profile edits here where Damme applicable. But here's to hoping Santa Claude will answer our prayers this year!

At some point soon, Gran will talk to mom about writing to Kylie, to explain about mom's blasphemy... and hopefully ask her to send me a signed photo, preferably of her as Cammy.

Important dates in Vega Month:

January 7 - anniversary of my revenge on Carie... and of when my cat Raul sadly died from cancer, on the one-year anniversary of my revenge. In fact, Thunder had his 'operation' on the three-year anniversary of my revenge.

January 8 - my wedding anniversary with Vega, in my fics... as well as the anniversary of when I had Yoshimoto, as successor to Raul.

January 22 - my niece's birthday! The point of her being born on an airing day, and within the final countdown to another airing the next day has not gone unnoticed.

My dad bought her a birthday card, when he took me shopping on the day after my birthday - I had no gripes about this, not least as my family misses my niece... but yes, I worry how that witch Tango will respond, possibly even that she may get nasty to my dad for getting the card... and, at worst, she may even attack me...

January 27 - Vega's birthday! He had a very special birthday gift last year, I might add... when it was announced on his birthday, that the dog fouler who annoyed me was sentenced to two years in prison...

Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:40 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Species: Human

I sure hope there can be an airing announcement for this month!
Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:39 am
Neo Senshi
Senshi

Species: Senshi

Happy new year!
Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:51 pm
Mistress 9
Saturn

Species: Senshi

Happy new year
Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:22 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
I sure hope there can be an airing announcement for this month!

I hope so too! Heck, this year is the movie's 30th anniversary 0:-) - as well as 30 years since I first had the Yoshi game, which, yes, was one of the reasons why I chose it for my birthday eBaying.

In Jay Month, it will be 12 years since we learned of the Street Fighter X Tekken thing... as well as 12 years, since my cat Blinky took ill (he took ill immediately after we learned of the Street Fighter X Tekken thing)... and despite my family's best efforts, in Airing Month 2012 we had to let him go, and in his place I had Mel (the cat I lost in Balrog Bashing Month 2019)...

This year will also mark 21 years, since I renounced my lethal education. The pain of my education was already reaching critical just the year before, even more so since mom went behind my back and booked me to have a NEEDLE on the same day as my college interview (simply put, my first college didn't sate my parents', to put it politely, old-fashioned demands - hence mom enrolling me in a new college... grrr...) - I even became physically sick, and spent many days off from both colleges.

But right before I moved into my apartment and had Blinky, in late Jay Month-early Airing Month 2003... a casual remark by myself caused mom to finally allow me to quit. I only had to go to college one more time, to discuss my decision with my tutor - but I felt such a relief, to finally walk out of those college doors for good...

...And, as it turns out, "Not for power, not for evil"! Soon after I renounced my education, I experienced the first step toward just why airings mean so much to us as they do today 0:-)

Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:47 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:43 pm
Alexis
Kombatant

This year will be a special 30 year anniversary
Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:10 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Alexis wrote:
This year will be a special 30 year anniversary

Amen, sister!

And I did my shopping today, among which I went to the supermarket where I encountered that rude old lady... and the lady who served me at the checkout was totally on my side, she agreed the old hag was rude. So Mario Finger to the equally-as-rude snobs who badmouthed us, when we voiced our complaints against the old hag!

And the Cammy statue and magazine arrived today. I put the Cammy statue on the high shelf in the games room, and yes she is wearing the Ryu tag which came with the Cammy tag.

No promises, but yes Gran and I are Kensidering a certain other fighter and his magazine, for my Easter present this year; and yes, one way or another the Killer Bee Cammy statue will be in the pipeline for this year's Street Fighter mandate. As for Vega, well we'll cross that beautiful Spanish bridge when we come to it...

Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:31 pm
Andy
Kombatant

Happy anniversary
Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:26 am
Biyomon
Kombatant

Why won't the rude lady just go away
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:48 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Biyomon wrote:
Why won't the rude lady just go away

Oh rest assured Biyomon, I didn't see her today. As I explained, I talked with a staff member at the supermarket where I encountered her... and the staff member was on my side. There's no excuse to be rude to people, right?

But if I see the rude lady again, I'll stand up to her and give her a piece of my mind!

I know I'll surely be in Lemmy's good books today, by the way - I bought Super Mario All Stars, for the SNES! Remember, one of the games on it is Super Mario Bros. 3 - the origin game for Lemmy's namesake Happy

And I have two more Street Fighter magazines with statues on the way, too. This time, it's Ibuki... and Vega!

Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:12 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

also, I am considering getting the Decapre statue and magazine, for this year's Street Fighter mandate - it only feels right, since Decapre is the Deadeye Month Doll, and Cammy was cloned in part after her. Not to mention, there is Decapre's appearance in Street Fighter Legends: Cammy - the hardback of which, being one of my immediate choices in the wake of mom's blasphemy to Kylie, and in fact the first of such choices to arrive in the snail mail.

So, I have spoken with Gran... and whichever one she doesn't get me out of the Decapre statue and magazine or the limited edition Killer Bee Cammy statue, I will leave up to my parents. The Ken statue and magazine are still in Kensideration, for Easter (and if Mel is reading, get your own!!).

As for other Street Fighter characters, well I can't see myself ordering their statues and magazines on eBay... but if, say, Roy or the Lego shop have them in stock, then yes I'm open to that option - except for that scum Balrog, of course...

Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:10 pm
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:45 am
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Get it!
Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:10 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
Get it!

Oh, I plan to! I may get her earlier (such as if economically possible, after my next shopping jaunt), if I so wish - but we shall see...

Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:16 pm
Raven
Kombatant

Good luck with Decapre
Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:44 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Raven wrote:
Good luck with Decapre

Thank you Raven, I will let y'all know about Decapre once the verdict is made.

And when is the forum to be moved, and will the new address be linked on the Realm homepage? I still have the homepage linked on my bookmarks - but would it also be wise, if Kunzite, Zane et al Email us or something, to give us a clearer heads-up about the forum being moved...?

Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:14 am
Zane
Hell Kaiser

Profession: Duelist
Bio: My life sucks at the moment but I am lucky to be alive...

I don't know too but I will be sure to inform everyone. My guess is in late spring/early summer. This is actually the first time I've heard about this

Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:48 am
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:32 pm
Tetsu
Kombatant

If not as long as we know the new address we can all just sign up again
Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:28 am

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Jump to: