Vega Month!
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Congratulations princess! Keep getting and sharing more goodies
Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:13 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Location: Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

Species: Human, but with the same powers as Bison
Profession: Street Fighter Queen
Bio: Let my beauty intoxicate you :-D

Thank you Lemmy, and in fact I may have good news: the Lego shop has ordered me a new lanyard, to replace the missing one. I have paid for it, and I will collect it as soon as I can after it arrives.

They have also ordered in keyrings designed like Ryu, Ken and Zangief, I will talk with Gran before I buy these - just in case, knowing her, she may want to get me the Ken keyring for my Easter present (and that would rule out our consideration, regarding the Laura statue)...

Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:11 pm
Altaria
Kombatant

Altaria
Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:31 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

update: Gran does want to get me all three keyrings, for my Easter present. We're holding off on the eBaying for a while, as I have eBayed for the published strategy guides for the first two Kingdom Hearts games (cue Sephiroth praising me!)... and yes, the Ken keyring was part of the temptation for Gran.

I have also told mom, that dad should point the finger at her for this latest eBaying - that is, because of the Disney binge resulting from my kitty Jasmine Cute Cat

Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:29 am
Mod Soul
Kombatant

Every month has good occasions for presents
Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:57 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

Mod Soul wrote:
Every month has good occasions for presents

And I'm guessing Ken Month wins that gold medal in your case, because of you Damme well joining us in Ken Month 2015?

Please remember, though, my, shall we say... blind rage, at the time... was because I was still in great pain, over the events resulting in my creation of the Street Fighter mandate (see my article 'Jay Tavare's genuine kindness'). Oh, if not for that doomed Deadeye Month, right...?

But when it comes to my birthday eBaying, yes another reason in favour of the Street Fighter mandate affecting that, is just in case any of the items still arrive in the respective Deadeye Month/Spanish Deadeye Month - which some of them indeed have. After mom's blasphemy to Kylie, one of my choice items -namely, the Street Fighter Legends: Cammy hardback- arrived on the day after my birthday. It was obvious, that Raul Julia wanted to step in and help - and I don't just say so, because I had airings imminent in the subsequent Vega Month!

Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:26 pm
White Knight
Balrog killer

Species: Koopa

Ken Month is also Mod Soul month! We just need that airing
Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:33 pm
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

White Knight wrote:
Ken Month is also Mod Soul month! We just need that airing

I have actually been debating, on swapping February's 'Ken Month' status for 'Mod Soul Month' - I am open to discussion on this.

I think the main reason why we still kept February as Ken Month, is primarily because of the worries for Grandpa Ken (whose birthday, before you ask, was in Balrog Bashing Month - in fact it was the Resident Evil 2 day, September 29). Again, I don't like how my parents handled Grandpa Ken initially being taken ill; and I won't rule out the possibility, of it being a trap to purposely cause such things as my blind rage - friend and even foe alike should know, I would have handled it far better! In my trademark example, a Ken binge was inevitable - so when I had that airing celebration when Mod Soul joined us, it seemed Raul Julia was once again watching over me, in this case including to do his part for the Ken binge 0:-)

However... would the point of that dirty love rat Mel (himself a Ken fan) be a fly in the ointment...?

Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:18 pm
Mew
Mew

Species: Mew

Mew

Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:10 am
Gracia
Street Fighter Queen

And I have been keeping eyes forward, but unless I hear otherwise, no airings have been announced for next month. Will someone get up and make themselves useful??

However, a gamer cafe is opening in my town on Saturday, and customers can already get early access to the menu and all while they set everything up. If at all possible, I may check it out tomorrow - and yes, I may donate a few drinks coasters (but not my Capcom and Kylie ones, and any others I feel are precious), as well as to see if I can negotiate any deals for airing celebration (in which I may take my special coasters, anyway)...

Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:36 pm
Biyomon
Kombatant

Sounds like a good idea
Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:52 pm

Reply to topic    Saikyo Chaos Realm Forum Index » Scarlet Mirage All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: